Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
First Page 2 ... 10 11 12
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-11-29 15:02:44
Link | Citer | R

Backstory: Back on the Hades server I formed a linkshell called Reality to run Dynamis twice a week. It was tough .. and drama happened which caused us to reform and make "RealityDynamis". The name changed again when the Hades server was shutdown, so it was reformed once more in to "HadesReality". It was the best event linkshell I've ever had the pleasure of leading. In 2011 I needed to quit the game for a while, Dynamis had become old hat, and not long after SE overhauled it anyways.

I will be disbanding my linkshell VagarySpeaking in the next few days. I recommend if anyone wants a new LS pearl they find me or send Quilly a /tell.

We'll be running one event a week like before, Tuesdays at 10pm GMT 5PM EST for 2-3 hours. I really want to focus more on Escha/Reisenjima as I believe the server needs more events for this, and it would be cool to get some wishlists so we can target specific NMs.

The general aim of the linkshell is to target NMs for clears and equipment depending on what people need, and doing so without a complicated points or attendance system. I may have to cycle people in events if we end up with too many as Geas Fete scales in difficulty depending on the size of the party/alliance.

I do not want to restrict the LS to one event a week, however, I do have a life with two jobs and a kid so weekends are never reliable enough for me. We have myself and two pearlsacks, but I'm still looking for someone who can assist me in leading events; much like Tidis did for VagarySpeaking.

This person would need to be 1) not a stranger, 2) good at communication (letting me know if they, or others cannot make it), 3) willing to speak up if I make a wrong call on strategy, and 4) be loyal, and friendly to LS members.

I also do not want to restrict the LS to Escha/Reisenjima. I am open to running Vagary during Vagary Campaigns, and other content provided much of the LS wants it. I would also welcome events ran by other LS members which does not include myself; although I don't expect anyone to do so.

Please let me know in-game if you're interested via /tell, otherwise if you cannot find me online, you can /tell Quilly, Rusch, or send a private message to me on here. I will not check in on this forum post every day, so the other methods of contact will be more reliable. Thanks everyone!
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2016-11-29 16:21:48
Link | Citer | R

Good luck! Keep up the good work!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-12-06 12:14:58
Link | Citer | R

Thanks Drakenv

Not been on much over the past week, but still willing to get some T1 Reisenjima NMs as a nice little opening event. Let me know in-game if you're interested in doing this tonight. 10pm GMT 5pm EST is the gather time, but we can start a little later if necessary.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2016-12-06 12:37:22
Link | Citer | R

Good luck! Cheers
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-12-10 11:56:46
Link | Citer | R

For those who have been asking about VagarySpeaking and whether we'll do Vagary again in the new LS .. yes, we will, but only during Vagary Campaigns and not every week.

This Tuesday we have a Vagary event in place, gather time is 10pm GMT 5pm EST, and it might take as long as an hour to find the people (we go earlier if we have the jobs available) so we can start. Be prepared to save at least a few hours of your time, as we'll be doing all five bosses: Palloritus, Rancibus, Perfidien, Plouton, and Putraxia. (in that order)

All I ask is 1) you have some ilvl gear, Reforged/Ambuscade stuff is more than enough, 2) you bring Ionis, Food, Meds (echo drops for mages, remedy for paralyze), reraise, 3) you can follow instruction and do not require me having to spam /tells for you to take notice, and lastly 4) have fun and don't cause drama.

Equipment and synthesis materials are freelot .. except the usual Dark Matter which I lot on Plouton if I take us in with my key items. Etched Memory and Codex are only lotted at the end of a run when I say "cast lots all".

Don't worry about bringing friends, I'll gladly take an 18-man alliance if that many show up. Also we go for the typical skillchain + MB methods, so bringing anything which can nuke and magic burst is great. Always looking for BLMs and GEOs. SMN, PUP, COR, BRD, WHM, PLD, I can make use of all those too.

I don't like to take melee DDs as they'll be leeching pretty much. Want to bring your main char and a mule? You'll only be allowed to lot with one, but it's fine to bring both.

I think that's it? In other news, our first event was fighting Reisenjima T1 NMs for clears/equipment, and we managed to kill all of them .. including Golden Kist on our first attempt. :)
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-12-20 18:26:11
Link | Citer | R

Deciding not to run any new events til the new year. The LS is seeking members. We'll be setting up several events throughout January to coincide with the special weekly campaigns. At the same time I'll be helping members of Quillys social LS LagunasWarriors in early Adoulin content.

I'm planning to do events at the usual time on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'll post the schedule after Christmas as things may change by then. Please /tell me, Quilly or Rusch in-game if you would like to join. Thanks.

Currently planning on doing: Geas Fete, Skirmish, Wildskeepers, Delve, Ambuscade, CP partys, Incursion, and Domain Invasion.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-01-10 15:27:31
Link | Citer | R

Doing some Wildskeeper Reive clears tonight for anyone who needs them, whether you're in the Linkshell or not everyone is welcome to join us. We'll be starting with Marjami Ravine, then moving on to Yorcia, and we'll do Kamihr Drifts after. If we manage to clear them quickly we'll do the other ones as well. /tell me in game to let me know. Going soon!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-01-29 13:55:18
Link | Citer | R

This month we did rather well doing events such as Skirmish, Wildskeepers (all six), CP parties, and some Geas Fete. The linkshell is small right now, we have five of us capable of running something every Tuesday.

With the Domain Invasion campaign, many will have accumulated enough beads to start our first Aeonic. I realize some servers are already on like.. their 6th or 7th weapon .. but here on Cerberus we have struggled to get groups together due to a lack of population during EU/NA primetime to get any completed.

The general aim of the Linkshell is to progress. We are looking for highly dedicated players who are loyal and capable of making events (at least the one on Tuesdays 10pm GMT 5pm EST). We tend to run for a few hours each time, and would like to set up other events on Wednesdays .. but I can't do other times because of RL commitments (weekends don't work for me).

I am looking for someone who can act as a co-leader and preferably can lead their own events at different times to me .. by doing this it makes the LS more active each week. I don't want to restrict it to mid-week.. but til I find that special someone we cannot entice other players with the possibility of weekend events.

Just to give a general idea of what we have so far, we're mainly looking for either a dedicated Paladin, Black Mage, or White Mage. (we have enough options for GEO and melee DD). Finding someone who can fill any of these roles will help as our other members can switch jobs depending.

Also, to give an idea on the progression of myself and others, in the past we ran events in my former LS and cleared up to these points: T1-3 Zitah, T1-2 Sky, and T1 Reisenjima. We have an event for T3 Sky NMs on Tuesday and are looking mainly for the vorseals. We may set up an event soon for harder Zitah NMs so we get some credit toward Aeonic.

As always, feel free to message me here, send a PM, or find me in-game and I'll gladly have a conversation with you if I'm not afk or super busy. I know a lot of talent have left the server .. but I hope there's still one or two around who can join us and have fun. Cheers.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-01-31 14:55:54
Link | Citer | R

Bumping as I had a nice offer from someone to jump server to come join us as they're in a similar boat. Doing t3 Sky tonight.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-01-31 18:54:17
Link | Citer | R

Easily beat T3s tonight and cleared T1s as well seen as we had time. Had one player jump server tonight and join us which was pretty cool, ain't had that happen since the old days. Doing more tomorrow, T2s mainly.

Also planning events such as Zitah (for Aeonic), Incursion, Ambuscade, Vagary and more. If interested send me a message or find in-game. Thanks.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-02-06 18:18:17
Link | Citer | R

Planning some Zitah NMs for Aeonic Weapons today/tomorrow (7th). Open to people joining us, just let me know by 10pm GMT 5pm EST with your jobs. Need to have an Aeonic Key Item ready as well.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-02-07 18:57:48
Link | Citer | R

Cleared all the Zitah NM except the Pixies (HELM) tonight which we will do next week. LS still looking for members, so if you want to join us next Tuesday for Pixie NM and Sky Geas Fete let me know.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-02-16 00:02:54
Link | Citer | R

Vagary event next Tuesday (21st) at the usual gather time of 10pm GMT 5pm EST 2pm PST.

We're open to anyone joining our group, but please have some ilvl gear and the waypoint warp to Outer Ra'Kaznar. Vagary is mage and pet job friendly so let me know which job you would like to play. We will be killing all bosses over three runs, and only the leaders require entry items.

Mules are fine as long as only one character casts lots. Player who takes us in for the last run will lock one piece of equipment, or synthesis material from Plouton. All other equipment and synthesis materials are free lot to everyone. Please do not lot etched memory or codex of etchings as they will fall randomly.

Also, if you have not done this before you can set Records of Eminence objectives for free synth materials. After the event, you will have five ward key items which you can trade in to the Odyssean Passage in Leafallia for additional rewards. If you would like to join us, let myself or Quilly know in-game, thank you. I may bump this post closer to the time.

PS: The LS is building Aeonic and is up to T3 Sky. We will be doing an event for this in the near future.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-02-20 13:41:26
Link | Citer | R

Bumping for anyone who may be interested in Vagary tomorrow at 10pm GMT 5pm EST. I'll have my character logged in tonight if anyone wishes to book a place.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-02-21 18:55:31
Link | Citer | R

Killed Vagary tonight with 18/18 like old times. Got a bunch of new members so the LS is not actively recruiting. However.. if you were a member of any of my former LS I'll consider you.

T3 Sky NMs on Tuesday with the possibility of Ark Angels. Rezy is planning on doing his own events, but we have yet to confirm times and who would be interested. I'll update when possible. Thanks Cerberus for turning out and getting some clears.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-03-14 14:34:42
Link | Citer | R

Doing Kirin/Kouryu tonight for the first time. Looking for a RUN, BRD, and COR at the moment, but otherwise send me a /tell and we'll see what I can get you on.
 Asura.Avallon
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Avallon 2017-03-14 15:24:30
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
Doing Kirin/Kouryu tonight for the first time. Looking for a RUN, BRD, and COR at the moment, but otherwise send me a /tell and we'll see what I can get you on.

Grats Kylos!

What strategy are you going to use?
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-03-14 16:57:52
Link | Citer | R

I'll let you know when we done. :)

Currently looking for bard or corsair to join us.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-03-14 18:32:43
Link | Citer | R

Nah .. tried twice but I think we lacked healing power for the DDs. Damage and accuracy wise we were good.

Linkshell is looking for anyone with the following jobs: run brd cor whm - Not looking for DD jobs, geomancer or scholar.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2017-03-14 19:24:49
Link | Citer | R

Yawn.

Asking people to play Tanks/Healers/Supports, are you mad?! Supports are the jobs of Alts who then sit there and do nothing or have macros to cycle songs every so many minutes to keep songs up 100%.

Good luck with the WHM hunt though!
By sudsi 2017-03-15 10:35:05
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Supports are the jobs of Alts who then sit there and do nothing or have macros to cycle songs every so many minutes to keep songs up 100%.

I'd love to know the master calculus that goes into playing a DD.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-03-20 18:59:33
Link | Citer | R

Kirin again. Tuesday 9pm GMT 5pm EST (NA time went forward).

At the moment I can't guarantee any places, but if you have WHM, BRD, RDM or RUN it's far more likely. Otherwise send me a /tell and I'll see what I can do. Taking no more than 11. Once we killed it the first time we may be able to switch players around and kill again, but only if we are successful without many hiccups. Thanks everyone.

We might be doing Omen every Friday starting this week; lead by Rezy. When I get more details I'll leave an update.

And thanks for wishing us luck Conagh.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-03-21 20:01:15
Link | Citer | R

Going again tomorrow night (wednesday) at the same time. Kirin and Kouryu. Looking for brd whm and run. Might be able to use pld and geo depending.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-03-23 14:15:22
Link | Citer | R

Failed to set up Kirin last night due to a lack of players.

I would like to start setting up events every other Friday .. however, I can't do so unless we are certain the LS has enough members.

The linkshell is recruiting. Either myself or Quilly will be doing /yells and you can get a pearl from us after a few questions. From there, after you've been in the LS for a little while, Rusch will /tell you asking for details about your jobs and availability.

We will not be retaining players who do not show up to events. I will be asking certain members to drop their pearls if they cannot, or choose not to show up to events. The LS is not for socializing, if you would like a social linkshell you can ask Quilly for a LagunasWarriors pearl.

The current goals for the linkshell include: Building Aeonic (currently on Kirin), and starting Omen. We cannot start Omen til I'm certain we have the available players. Other events may happen to coincide with bonuses from campaigns; but only if members express interest. Please do not ask to join the linkshell if you are a returning player, as we can only accept players who are prepared to do the hardest content. We will still accept outside help in the likely event we are short on players.

Thanks.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-03-25 14:44:53
Link | Citer | R

I'm 30 years old today .. so I'd like to thank everyone who's played with me for the past thirteen years. Everyone who played with Quilly and I on Hades in linkshells MarleysMessenjas, LagunasWarriors, RealityDynamis, and again on Cerberus in LagunasWarriors, VagarySpeaking and Reality .. thanks a bunch. Many have come and gone, but I won't forget the good times we had and the fruitful days ahead.
[+]
 Cerberus.Onvasquez
user: onvasquez
By Cerberus.Onvasquez 2017-03-25 15:03:26
Link | Citer | R

Happy birthday Kylos. Hope all has been going well. I finally cleared Kirin and WoC the other day with a couple of friends. Working on T3 Reisenjima atm. Best of luck. May life take you on many adventures, just as you have taken all of us on our own. Although I am not on the server anymore I will always remember our journeys together.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-03-28 13:48:33
Link | Citer | R

Kirin tonight.. can only take so many players. The LS has taken on so many new players in the past week, thanks to everyone who is trying to make Reality a success.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2017-03-28 15:21:19
Link | Citer | R

Good luck buddy. Less is better on the harder NMS or you will run into some trouble. Took me a few kills to get Kirin down but you will get it!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-03-28 22:12:03
Link | Citer | R

Thanks Konvict, we tried but it's something we'll have to come back to. A couple of attempts went down to the wire.

Meanwhile, we're going to focus on Omen this week and next. Also Geas Fete when the campaign starts; mostly Reisen T2s, possibly T3s, and Zi'Tah/Sky/Reisen T1s for those who missed out.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Konvict
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2017-03-29 03:09:19
Link | Citer | R

I'd suggest for kirin 2 tanks on Flux 1. If the add tank pops and runs down the ramp on pop the adds will follow. Stalls some Time. Need a really good brd, outside cor outside sch helps. Rdm helps as well for distract and dia3. you'll want 2 really strong DD or 3 decent ones with Steadfast.I'd also recommend an outside smm or one in alliance with Crystal blessing rotation. If you have any issues feel free to pm I ran into the same issue as you. The scaling sucks. Cheers (ty comeatmebro)
[+]
First Page 2 ... 10 11 12