Leathercraft - What To Purchase With Guild Points?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Leathercraft » Leathercraft - what to purchase with guild points?
Leathercraft - what to purchase with guild points?
By Daemythos 2016-10-26 16:41:18
Link | Citer | R

Pretty much the title; after buying the +1 apron and gloves, I have no idea what I should be getting.

I purchased the hide stretcher off the AH, placed it in my mog and it did nothing, apparently it only works in conjunction with another furnishing?

So, it got me thinking what is actually needed from the guild?

anyone able to shed some light on this?
 Leviathan.Frostrike
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Frostrike
By Leviathan.Frostrike 2016-10-26 18:30:30
Link | Citer | R

You want to purchase the Tanner's Emblem to synth up a Tanners' Stall. The Tanners' Stall, the hide stretcher, and some ice weather furnishings will hopefully net you Mega Moglification: Leathercraft which is a boost to your leather crafting skill (about +5).
[+]
 Asura.Inuyushi
Serveur: Asura
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2016-10-26 22:28:44
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Frostrike said: »
You want to purchase the Tanner's Emblem to synth up a Tanners' Stall. The Tanners' Stall, the hide stretcher, and some ice weather furnishings will hopefully net you Mega Moglification: Leathercraft which is a boost to your leather crafting skill (about +5).

Or make the Tanners' Stall (and any other GP items) the only item(s) in your Mog House Floor 1, and put all other furnishings on floor 2. Floor 2 furnishings have no impact on the Mega Moglification key item you get.
[+]
 Sylph.Feary
Serveur: Sylph
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2016-10-27 01:42:41
Link | Citer | R

tanning ki is nice
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2016-10-27 02:28:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Inuyushi said: »
Leviathan.Frostrike said: »

Or make the Tanners' Stall (and any other GP items) the only item(s) in your Mog House Floor 1, and put all other furnishings on floor 2. Floor 2 furnishings have no impact on the Mega Moglification key item you get.

Yep. Get the stall, make sure ice is your strongest energy, and you're set. Check your key items to double check if you'd like. Voila! :)

Aside from that you can get the item so you can craft multiple hides at once, it'll definitely save you tons of time!

The ring to only synthesize non-quality might also be useful, not too sure anymore aside from Tempus Fugit. Good luck!
[+]
By Daemythos 2016-10-27 03:49:50
Link | Citer | R

Thanks everyone