Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Homeless guy here looking for a new home
Homeless guy here looking for a new home
 Shiva.Mulitus
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: barryrock
By Shiva.Mulitus 2015-08-26 04:50:06
Link | Citer | R

Left my old Link-shell GoodDayToDie of 4 yrs plus yesterday. Guess it was my turn to die lol . Its kind of funny only been a few hours and feel homeless amazing a game can have that effect . So looking for new home have a mythic blue but dont play it to much . My new favorite job is beast-master geared above decent 1550 job points . The event looking forward to doing and attending too would be escha . Would be a lot of fun to find an active group who is doing some of that .
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-08-26 05:31:37
Link | Citer | R

There is a pretty bitchin' Pet LS on your server called Minions. I dunno if they are recruiting or not though.

If you're looking for a new server altogether, we'll always take another well geared BST in BzerozerotyPirates on Quetz.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Serveur: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-08-26 05:37:08
Link | Citer | R

i thought this was gonna be makira wanting ffxiah to fund a home...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-08-26 06:52:10
Link | Citer | R

Why can't there be a damn bstmasters group in bahamut? I might have to make one.
By Zeak 2015-08-26 07:06:55
Link | Citer | R

Judging by the time of your post, I would assume you play more towards the "dead hours" (6:00-12:00 GMT)? I've only been on Shiva for roughly 4 months, but it seems most servers suffer during those hours for English players, except maybe Asura. The JP population is still quite high, and you might be out of luck if you don't play at NA/EU primetime. I've been wandering around for the most part during those late hours, and usually find little English activity going on. Unfortunately, due to the current nature of the game favoring smaller and smaller groups, even the more active players during those times may not even need more members (Well, maybe GEO is an exception). I'm afraid I can't offer much advice, since I've been patrolling for some Escha/UNM/HTB activity as well, but wish you good luck anyway. I'll definitely post here again if I run into an active group that needs a BST, if that's any consolation.
 Shiva.Mulitus
Serveur: Shiva
user: barryrock
By Shiva.Mulitus 2015-08-26 07:35:21
Link | Citer | R

Hmm don't judge a book by its cover . But can see why you would think that from post makes sense to me . I should of add that in my application for a home eastern time zone live in buffalo NY