BLM linkshell Darkmeteor videos
 Asura.Neufko
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: siskotaru
By Asura.Neufko 2015-08-22 00:36:39
Link | Citer | R

Hi everyone,

I'd like to share new videos of our BLM LS.

First one is 5NM + Tojil with 3BLM + Trusts (in 25 minutes)

YouTube Video Placeholder

Putraxia clear with 8 players. (nothing crazy about this one, but not the usual setup for a full run)
BLMx2 GEO BRD WHM SAM RDM PLD

Death testing 1 With Apir III Bursted (Mephitas) - Next test tonight : One shoting ADL :)

We'll do more soon. I hope you'll enjoy it ^^
[+]
 Asura.Pintseyes
user: yurmy123
By Asura.Pintseyes 2015-08-22 01:26:00
Link | Citer | R

Are you recruiting? ;p I'm a lifetime BLM, ten years now I've been playing BLM as a "only" and/or main job. I simply just love being a BLM no matter what I'm doing, Lemme rephrase, as long as I'm not grinding a single mob over and over again waiting for a spawns. You heard it here, HNM is not my thing.

I'd absolutely love to be in a BLM environment let alone a linkshell that has active goals.

If there is any requirements,needs, pre acceptance drug screening, I'll do et!! Whatever it takes.

If not, you guys are pretty exclusive, thanks for reading and thank you for your time..

Edit: I also have, SCH,GEO,RDM. They're playable, not desirable by me.
 Asura.Neufko
By Asura.Neufko 2015-08-22 02:00:37
Link | Citer | R

Hi pintseyes, and thanks for your comment ^^

Our ls is a super huge LS with 4 people in it. Including my wife who's very casual, doing random VW here and there and slowly achieving her main goal : which is completing a relic staff^^.

We're down to 3 real life friends doing random things, with occasional goals like gearing a new job and so on.

We're trying everything by our own, which fails a lot^^. The rest of the time, we'll be /yelling to clear things, and hopefuly, make new friends.

So ! We're not officialy recruiting, because we have no schedule and I really don't like having one. But if having no schedule, having a different playtime on work days, and only having me to speak with because the others can only speak french is not a problem for you, by all means, i'd be really happy to give you a pearl, share our blm knowledge and learn from yours ! ^^.
 Asura.Pintseyes
user: yurmy123
By Asura.Pintseyes 2015-08-22 02:42:28
Link | Citer | R

^ All of that is perfectly acceptable. My only question would be, since there's no scheduling, how are we alerted to arrive at certain times/places? Likewise, without myself being able to plan on a certain time, how does being absent affect me? <-- not common for me not to show up, just curious.

Thanks for the consideration and thanks for taking the time to read.
 Asura.Neufko
By Asura.Neufko 2015-08-23 09:38:14
Link | Citer | R

I reuploaded the tojil run. Was blocked for music copyrights.

So no sound on this one.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [44 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Neufko
By Asura.Neufko 2015-10-06 03:27:09
Link | Citer | R

Maybe not really a big achievement anymore, but here it is, Vagary head (fomors) 4 man.

[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Serveur: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-10-06 05:45:07
Link | Citer | R

Amazing seeing this brings back memories of mana burning dynamis before they abysdfied it and divine might befor the lvl cap increases. It's awesome to see folks keep a open mind on set ups like these. Blm was the 2nd job I took to 75 to get into my first hnmls. Keep the fireworks going and blow stuff up !!!!
[+]
 Shiva.Hiep
Serveur: Shiva
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2015-10-09 11:25:20
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the video, gave me motivation to 4-man pug this lol Have been spamming it PLD GEO SCH, BLU or SCH.