Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » FFXIVPro Feature Ideas
FFXIVPro Feature Ideas
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-06-18 23:37:10
Link | Citer | R

Hi!

So, with Heavensward releasing, and changes coming, I'm starting work on revamping the functionality of FFXIVPro. However, since I don't really play the game, I wanted to get suggestions on features and changes from people who do, since you know more about what's valuable than I do. Here's how this thread works:

- You post a feature idea
- Other people [+] it
- Features that get high upvotes get more attention

A couple of caveats:
- This is not for general forum features. I'm still working on the site on the whole, I just wanted a bucket for the game-specific features and a mechanism for determining what goes on the list and roughly what order to do it in.
- Don't ask for things involving the Market Board. I'm already working on that, but it's decidedly non-trivial, and there's a lot of extra considerations to take into account. If I can make the MB info happen, I will, because that's incredibly valuable (and fitting with the theme of the site, after all), but it's not a guarantee.
- Don't argue about features here. If we really need a discussion thread for this, I'll create one, but I'd really like this to just be a scoreboard.
- Read what other people have posted before suggesting things. Nine versions of "BiS Solver" doesn't help anyone.

Also, yes, this is in the FFXIAH.com section. That's so it shows up no matter which side of the site you use to get here.

Any questions/concerns, let me know.

Thanks!
--Rooks
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-06-19 17:19:07
Link | Citer | R

Would like a gearset planner similar to Ariyala, except with access to the full database instead of selected pieces, ability to change alloted attributes, etc..

Ariyala is nice, but it has its limits, and XIAH has always had a good gearset planning feature, so one for XIVPro would be nice to see.