Teach Me The RUN.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Rune Fencer » Teach me the RUN.
Teach me the RUN.
By Nazrious 2015-01-20 12:09:46
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Kensagaku said: »
Asura.Sechs said: »
Which difficulty do you solo them a at? Which avatars? What kind of setup do you use?
Tbf, I am still working on my gearsets, so I haven't done any of them higher than Easy (Garuda/Leviathan on VE... stupid healing...), with preference on VE for days I'm not feeling confident. I prefer RUN/NIN personally, and have been focusing on Shiva lately 'cause I want my Nilas Gloves and everyone else already got theirs. @.@ Not sure what you're asking for setup, since it's solo, so yeah...

My point was less about soloing Avatars and more that I've had no clash issues between Liement and Vallation/Valiance, including when they was freshly applied. Which suggested it was the PLD's abilities, likely Rampart, that clashed with Liement. Not a hard test if you've got a PLD buddy.

So is your DPS the issue?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-01-20 12:14:40
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Systematicchaos said: »
Have you absorbed Light Blade with Liement before? I know the attack is at least partly physical damage is why I ask (Light/Physical as the name implies? Or just physical? Not sure), in addition to my curiosity of course.

I have, on previous runs, which is why im confused.

Valefor.Kensagaku
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2015-01-20 12:15:07
Link | Citer | R

Nazrious said: »
Which difficulty do you solo them a at? Which avatars? What kind of setup do you use?
Tbf, I am still working on my gearsets, so I haven't done any of them higher than Easy (Garuda/Leviathan on VE... stupid healing...), with preference on VE for days I'm not feeling confident. I prefer RUN/NIN personally, and have been focusing on Shiva lately 'cause I want my Nilas Gloves and everyone else already got theirs. @.@ Not sure what you're asking for setup, since it's solo, so yeah...

My point was less about soloing Avatars and more that I've had no clash issues between Liement and Vallation/Valiance, including when they was freshly applied. Which suggested it was the PLD's abilities, likely Rampart, that clashed with Liement. Not a hard test if you've got a PLD buddy.

My DPS is totally the issue; I find myself in my tanking gear more often than not to be on the safe side. I prolly need to make a better hybrid tanking/DPS set to improve my damage over time. As it is, my current tank set is more to mitigate as much damage as possible.
By Nazrious 2015-01-20 15:54:53
Link | Citer | R

Nazrious said: »

My DPS is totally the issue; I find myself in my tanking gear more often than not to be on the safe side. I prolly need to make a better hybrid tanking/DPS set to improve my damage over time. As it is, my current tank set is more to mitigate as much damage as possible.

makes me wonder on the duo possibilities. Smn might compliment well.