Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Rudra's Storm Update
Rudra's Storm Update
First Page 2 3 4 5
By Zoltar 2014-12-31 13:08:52
Link | Citer | R

I have Izh/Sandung and Izh/Atoyac for my simple sets, I'm not claiming to be super thf nor do I have r/e/m...

Elitests aside, what are most using that don't have r/e/m?
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2014-12-31 13:14:40
Link | Citer | R

I'm using Sandung/Atoyac (15 ACC/OAT augments) for Salvage and Dynamis, Izhiikoh/Sandung for any higher level stuff that requires TH, and Izhiikoh/Atoyac for anything else really.
By Pantafernando 2014-12-31 13:15:33
Link | Citer | R

Only thing i can think about, solely for rudras dmg aside vajra, it would be Leisilonu+2 or Ipetam with perfect augments.

Leisilonu+2 would be unlikely though. It would require a too high combination of dmg, DEX and ws dmg to beat Izhiikoh and its aditional dmg.

Ipetam has higher dmg but no DEX. Comparing to Izhiikoh, the diference is just 5 base dmg above ipetam, so its rudras around 2% (suposing a ws gear of 300 DEX and fstr capped) above Ipetams with no augments rudras, so its not that hard to find a wsd+ or even a crit dmg+ in case of a stacked Rudras.

But obviously, Ipetam has influence in your tp phase. Im refering to rudras dmg onry.

And not considering ta proc also, that would shift to izhikooh in a long run, but for those random component, refer to a spreadsheet.
By Zoltar 2014-12-31 13:57:07
Link | Citer | R

Thanks guys...I like Izh bc of the dmg and dex it offers...I was never big on skirmish weapons so this should be decent
By Kooljack 2015-01-03 01:40:26
Link | Citer | R

hey there, I'm curious about this rudras for thf; I've seen 20k rudras on things like incursion and other random mobs around areas; but am wondering how does vajra compare to koga for specifically delve2 zones exactly what differences would we be seeing here for dmg output on zoneboss?
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-01-03 01:47:54
Link | Citer | R

Still 20-30k minimums. More on Marjami.

Nothing phases Rudras, not even 50% DT on avatars. It still does maximum damage (cut in half).

It would incredibly stupid to take THF to any delve 2 zone though... they'll get oneshot by basically any and everything. Unless you want to go out of your way to give them special treatment with sherzo and earthen armor.

Just stick to rangers. (sam for wopket)