Questions About The Campaign Event.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Campaign » Questions about the campaign event.
Questions about the campaign event.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-07-13 10:40:51
Link | Citer | R

I have seen certain drops from Fiat Lux, but I wanted to do it anyway just for the experience, as I never had the chance before.

Over the years, I neglected my medal evaluations, and I just managed to get my Starlight Medal back. With the evaluation process, would it be true that it would take me 15 days to get back up to Medal of Altana so I can do Fiat Lux?

Also, San'Doria is very heavy on this server, and they have control over the iceland/caste regions, will I still be able to do Fiat Lux if I am Bastokan?

Also I am wondering about the difficulty of the fight itself. I could possibly duo it so any information on it would be nice. Cheers.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jhedin
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Jhedin 2014-07-13 11:03:30
Link | Citer | R

As far as I can tell, they have not changed anything from normal for the medal evaluations.

Fiat Lux can be done by any and all nations, provided that the northlands zones are controlled by the Allied Forces. I, also, am a Bastokan, but have been able to do it this past week because San d'Oria controlled the northlands.

The fight is a complete joke now. There are only two things to be aware of, one annoying and one still dangerous.
1 - When he shifts phases (switches from dual-wielding to 2H, or vice versa), he goes completely damage-immune during the animation and for a second after. Don't WS here.
2 - Under 25% HP, he gains a couple new WS. One of them inflicts Doom on you. In several Fiat Lux runs this week, I only saw him use it twice, and I got hit by it both times. Bring Holy Waters and/or Reraise, to be safe.
Otherwise, it's a 2-3 minute solo.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-07-13 12:55:43
Link | Citer | R

Nice. Doesn't the event end at the end of the month? That would mean I would only be able to get my altana medal back by the 28th and have a couple of days to do it? How many times can you do the fight a day?