Too Add Too The Ninja Problem

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » too add too the ninja problem
too add too the ninja problem
By Kooljack 2014-01-03 06:51:02
Link | Citer | R

where are the nagi ninja's at and does this weapon make you a god at AA over burtang PLD? I nead too hear from ninjas that rock a nagi, if not let this be dead.. I tryna figure if i want a conq,burtang or nagi!?

the locked thread is good direction but how then do all situations apply too nagi ninja? lowers accuracy of targetmob, kinda does somewhat what your talking about.. constant 30 enmity on all dmg output/actions. constant multihit on mainhand? maybe ninja's only purpose is too have a nagi ?

Id love too see a nagi in action on AA fights.. can someone record their fights with nagi in hand? id love too watch

run on post.. iknow.imsorry.. i need too figure out which virgil weapon too start recording assaults with.. id like too consider this weapon, if i could get some ppl who can make some video recordings of nagi in action ty & /salute
 Leviathan.Kincard
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2014-01-03 07:31:00
Link | Citer | R

Out of the weapons you listed, Conqueror is the best. I'm not certain how good Burtgang is these days, I imagine it's decent since it breaks the PDT cap but it's a lot of extra effort when just the two shields suffice for pretty much everything.

Nagi sucks. The ilevel update certainly helped it a lot so it's not total garbage anymore, but the only reason you'd get it is because you really like Ninja. Kikoku is a lot better in the long run unless they figure there's still a bunch of mythics with garbage stats on them other than their Base Damage/Delay.

Nagi does do the highest damage output when you're AM3, but Ninja isn't like SAM, DNC, DRG etc that have a fast TP source so it's not handy (I have not checked how it does if you build TP without AM beforehand, I might do that later but I imagine it'll fall behind). The enmity+30 does nothing past the first couple seconds of the fight when everyone hits the hate cap.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-01-03 07:33:20
Link | Citer | R

Kooljack said: »
where are the nagi ninja's at and does this weapon make you a god at AA over burtang PLD? I nead too hear from ninjas that rock a nagi, if not let this be dead.. I tryna figure if i want a conq,burtang or nagi!?

the locked thread is good direction but how then do all situations apply too nagi ninja? lowers accuracy of targetmob, kinda does somewhat what your talking about.. constant 30 enmity on all dmg output/actions. constant multihit on mainhand? maybe ninja's only purpose is too have a nagi ?

Id love too see a nagi in action on AA fights.. can someone record their fights with nagi in hand? id love too watch

run on post.. iknow.imsorry.. i need too figure out which virgil weapon too start recording assaults with.. id like too consider this weapon, if i could get some ppl who can make some video recordings of nagi in action ty & /salute

One Nagi Nin on Bismarck got his accts hacked a few weeks ago, and quit shortly after getting his stuff back. He had just 119'd his Nagi too. Gave his acct to someone in our shell.
 Siren.Fupafighters
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Fupafighters 2014-01-03 07:36:38
Link | Citer | R

You are using the word "too" wrong. Good luck finding ninjas that actually got a mythic though. It's not constant multi hit, you have to activate AM3. The only reason I would see to make Nagi would be if the game takes on alot more solo content. Great Axe is really nice.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-03 07:37:04
Link | Citer | R

*dies*

too=/=to
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2014-01-03 08:06:26
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Kincard said: »
Kikoku is a lot better

I've been gone too long.
[+]
 Leviathan.Kincard
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2014-01-03 08:35:41
Link | Citer | R

I decided to get off my *** and calculate how Nagi does if you brute force your way to 300 TP every time you built for AM instead of taking advantage of OD23 preemptively.

Hume, NIN/WAR
Target: Tojil
Buffs: Haste, March+4 x2, Innin (Berserk and Aggressor off FOR SCIENCE)
Food: Pizza

Nagi/Kaitsuburi
TP:
Qirmiz
Uk'uxkaj
Rancor Max
Steelflash
Bladeborn
Thaumas
Otronif
Rajas
Epona
Atheling
Windbuffet
Hachiya +1
Manibozho R15 Str

Hi:
Qirmiz
Uk'uxkaj
Hope
Brutal
Moonshade AttTP
Otronif
Buremte
Dumakulem
Epona
Rancor Max
Caudata
Otronif
Manibozho R15 Str

Kamu:
Qirmiz
Uk'uxkaj
Hope
Bladeborn
Steelflash
Otronif
Buremte
Rajas
Epona
Atheling
Caudata
Otronif
Manibozho R15 Str

Cycle Time for 300 TP: 1859 (~31s), so i split the ratio as 270:35.
Combined DPS: 291.375

Kannagi 119/Kaitsuburi, same buffs, ODD30%, Hi at 100%:

Kikoku 119/Kaitsuburi, same thing minus ODD30%:

Raimitsukane/Kaitsuburi, same thing:

I'm...actually surprised. Nagi comes out ahead. Of course, this is assuming you're just constantly hitting that one target without ever casting, running around, etc. For Kannagi VS Kikoku, keep in mind Kikoku's ODD is always on and Kannagi needs to continuously use Hi to keep it up, so I'd put them on par because they function differently.

tl;dr the weapons are really well balanced vs one another, this is how it should've been right from the beginning.
[+]
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
Serveur: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2014-01-03 09:26:44
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Kannagi 119/Kaitsuburi, same buffs, ODD30%, Hi at 100%:
Did you mean Nagi 119 or did OP actually mean Kannagi?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-03 09:56:24
Link | Citer | R

There's the result for Nagi too just above that one.
By Kooljack 2014-01-03 11:21:54
Link | Citer | R

thanks guys, hehe))