Unauthorized To Ride Mounts

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » unauthorized to ride mounts
unauthorized to ride mounts
By Malach 2013-08-17 19:18:07
Link | Citer | R

Anyone know why I would be getting a "you are unauthorized to use that mount" message to ride my legacy chocobo or my gobbue mount?
 Shiva.Kewitt
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: ginger
By Shiva.Kewitt 2013-08-18 02:13:44
Link | Citer | R

Form The CE info
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/product/

Coeurl Mount

Adventurers will be able to ride a variety of mounts for transportation in A Realm Reborn - including chocobos, Magitek armor and more! With this bonus, you'll be able to hop aboard a coeurl and chase down your foes!
* Players will be able to ride mounts once they have reached level 20 and have obtained a chocobo.

It would seem you need a chocobo form Grand company before you can use any mount. People using them now got Chocobo in 1.xx
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Serveur: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-08-18 04:58:57
Link | Citer | R

after some light research into the matter, I'm pretty sure nobody is using mounts in phase 4. the only chocobo's you see people riding are the rentals. that's it.
By Rinnsi 2013-08-18 05:07:45
Link | Citer | R

i've been riding my goobue and legacy chocobo all over the place.
 Shiva.Kewitt
Serveur: Shiva
user: ginger
By Shiva.Kewitt 2013-08-18 07:10:02
Link | Citer | R

Celea Corish said: »
i've been riding my goobue and legacy chocobo all over the place.

And did you get your chocobo in version 1.xx?
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-08-18 08:17:55
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
after some light research into the matter, I'm pretty sure nobody is using mounts in phase 4. the only chocobo's you see people riding are the rentals. that's it.
You can definitely use your mount if you had it from 1.0, I've seen no shortage of goobbue butt in my travels thus far. I haven't tried calling one on a class that is under lv20 though so no idea if it is 1 time lv20 or 20 on every class.
By Rinnsi 2013-08-18 14:11:18
Link | Citer | R

yea, i had it in 1.0. and ive been using it since level 5 or so on my ARC. so, theres no level cap for 1.0 riding. as for why you can't ride.. i know i was getting that error when i tried my grand chocobo, but not when i used it from the mounts section in the abilties