Criticism, Critique And Education For A New Career Samurai

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Criticism, Critique and Education for a New Career Samurai
Criticism, Critique and Education for a New Career Samurai
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-04-23 10:04:53
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Cahlum said: »
TP Bonus +25 and Attack +4
^

Not only for SAM, it works for almost all jobs unless you exclusively use a relic WS for example (Namas/Kaiten won't use it because the TP bonus won't change the damage).
 Cerberus.Katairyu
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2013-04-23 10:05:09
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Like I said, and if he's a troll so what? I haven't argued with him, I gave advice, so I don't see why that would frustrate me in any way.

Pretty much, if I honestly wanted to troll, surely I'd be getting a kick out of, I don't know, aggravating people?

I don't troll people and I use this username across multiple boards, if I wanted to troll I'd make a new account just for that. There's little point in trolling regardless.

Carbuncle.Anesthesia said: »
Like I said, and if he's a troll so what? I haven't argued with him, I gave advice, so I don't see why that would frustrate me in any way.

-----

And you're clearly a troll in your own right.

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
TP Bonus +25 and Attack +4
^

Not only for SAM, it works for almost all jobs unless you exclusively use a relic WS for example (Namas/Kaiten won't use it because the TP bonus won't change the damage).

Awesomesauce, again, I'll be sure to take note of this.
 Cerberus.Cahlum
user: Cahlum
By Cerberus.Cahlum 2013-04-23 10:06:50
Link | Citer | R

If you need any help you can send me a /tell in game Kata.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2013-04-23 10:08:21
Link | Citer | R

Logic must elude Anesthesia at every turn. Even being proven wrong, with a "so what do i care if said person IS trolling", the immediate response to giving a person some friendly advice, simply on the benefit of the doubt, and being a nice person, Seha has to be silenced, and apparently autistic for not seeing the bile of human filth the way you do.

Kudos, you've reached a new level of "Retard" in the literal sense, i never knew existed. That's quite an accomplishment. If the OP is trolling, big deal. If he's genuine, you're the one that needs some serious help.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2013-04-23 10:09:07
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Logic must elude Anesthesia at every turn. Even being proven wrong, with a "so what do i care if said person IS trolling", the immediate response to giving a person some friendly advice, simply on the benefit of the doubt, and being a nice person, Seha has to be silenced, and apparently autistic for not seeing the bile of human filth the way you do.

Kudos, you've reached a new level of "Retard" in the literal sense, i never knew existed. That's quite an accomplishment. If the OP is trolling, big deal. If he's genuine, you're the one that needs some serious help.

:)
[+]
 Cerberus.Katairyu
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2013-04-23 10:10:28
Link | Citer | R

If you need any help you can send me a /tell in game Kata.

Cheers dude, I'll see if I can't drop you a /tell when I get back. :)
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-04-23 10:11:42
Link | Citer | R

oh that Anesthesia, what an *** !
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-04-23 10:14:06
Link | Citer | R

I just added another name to the blocklist, no reason to even bother frankly.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katairyu
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2013-04-23 10:14:22
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Anesthesia said: »

:)

Hey, would you look at that, turns out I'm genuine.

I guess someone needs some serious help then, hey?

I just added another name to the blocklist, no reason to even bother frankly.

Good for you, hopefully he'll just cease posting now regardless. :3
 Sylph.Krsone
Serveur: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2013-04-23 10:16:06
Link | Citer | R

I was about to say, you're a nice person Seha ignore this Anesthesia guy.
 Cerberus.Katairyu
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2013-04-23 10:18:49
Link | Citer | R

To be honest, the majority of the people in this thread have been really nice and have clearly explained everything I've needed to know, as well as corrected me when I've missed something.

Again, I really appreciate you all being so cool with me while I learn this stuff, I doubt this'll be my last thread either. But I hope a few of you got a giggle out of my incompetence too. xD
 Lye
By Lye 2013-04-23 10:23:57
Link | Citer | R

Regardless of whether or not this was a joke, can we at least agree on the following:

The REASON the comprehensive "X-job" threads exist is to stifle the need for threads like this.

At some point, the expectation of a new poster to have montenten spreadsheet data paraphrased for them must to go unmet.
 Sylph.Krsone
Serveur: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2013-04-23 10:26:48
Link | Citer | R

Yeah you say it wont be your last thread, just make sure the questions you ask in future arent already answered in other sam threads. Because I can almost guarantee they will of been asked and answered already.
 Cerberus.Katairyu
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2013-04-23 10:28:13
Link | Citer | R

Lye said: »
Regardless of whether or not this was a joke, can we at least agree on the following:

The REASON the comprehensive "X-job" threads exist is to stifle the need for threads like this.

At some point, the expectation of a new poster to have montenten spreadsheet data paraphrased for them must to go unmet.

I don't even know what montenten means.

And again, new player. Just throwing a ton of abstract and obscure jargon and abbreviations at anyone is going to deter and/or limit their ability to process said information. Sometimes players may need things paraphrased just so that they can understand certain concepts and ideals.

Sylph.Krsone said: »
Yeah you say it wont be your last thread, just make sure the questions you ask in future arent already answered in other sam threads. Because I can almost guarantee they will of been asked and answered already.

Duly noted.
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-23 10:29:25
Link | Citer | R

Montenten is a person, he has created spread sheets for many jobs where you can plug in your stats and gear and it will calculate your DPS with different sets against different level mobs.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2013-04-23 10:29:43
Link | Citer | R

Montenten is the guy who came up with the most accurate dps spreadsheets for finding the best equipment for: TP/WS/Idle/Etc.
 Cerberus.Katairyu
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2013-04-23 10:32:07
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
Montenten is a person, he has created spread sheets for many jobs where you can plug in your stats and gear and it will calculate your DPS with different sets against different level mobs.
Montenten is the guy who came up with the most accurate dps spreadsheets for finding the best equipment for: TP/WS/Idle/Etc.

Ah, cool stuff. I'll have to go read up on these spreadsheets too then. :3
 Lye
By Lye 2013-04-23 10:32:44
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Katairyu said: »

I don't even know what montenten means.

We know. Here's some advice:

1) Read
2) Don't skip #1
3) Ask questions to clarify what you read (NOT to avoid reading)
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-04-23 11:19:02
Link | Citer | R

Motenten* Not sure why he always gets an extra n in there ^^;
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-04-23 12:29:15
Link | Citer | R

Read this page, had no idea what thread is about, went back to first page, found out, lol'd, locked for derailment.