Game: FFXI
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2013-01-30 08:06:21
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Odin.Jassik said: »
Blacknights said: »
Anyone have it so its the Aura on Taru M Masa / Amano and Mithra Masa / Amano? Edit: Not aura but you know what I mean :3
This isn't a .dat mod site, and I'm not sure if the major ones still do the mods, unfortunately :(. Because doing that would take a lot of work to put the actual lightning aura on another weapon.

Have you ever actually used any of the .dat editors? They split the various parts of the animations very clearly, its not that much work, just not much interest.

I've tried doing some of them, they are kind of annoying. Some are hard to really understand. I did manage to combine 2 dats once, but that was about it >_<.

From what I understand, Auras are kind of their own different ball game in terms of DAT modding and shifting their aura onto a new weapon. It's not just a motion DAT that goes with it, but there's something like hex editting that's involved too. I'm no modding expert though, I've only dabbled lightly in modding (mainly combing DATs in VRS, recolouring, or reshapping DATs)
 Sylph.Mirvana
Serveur: Sylph
user: Mirvana
By Sylph.Mirvana 2013-01-30 08:18:51
Link | Citer | R

Just tossed mine on, and I'm not sure if I prefer it or Murasamemaru as a dat swap :( Lightning looks awesome but it's only on swings )': May swap back to waterlightsaber :\
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-01-30 08:42:14
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Barthalomew said: »

Regarding the Elvaan M. 288/11 is the correct one. The other puts the GK on your back like a GS. lol

I'm ok with this.
[+]
 Cerberus.Frotaut
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Frotaut2
By Cerberus.Frotaut 2013-01-30 08:47:48
Link | Citer | R

it actually does look pretty cool
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Serveur: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-01-30 09:14:40
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »
Blacknights said: »
Anyone have it so its the Aura on Taru M Masa / Amano and Mithra Masa / Amano? Edit: Not aura but you know what I mean :3
This isn't a .dat mod site, and I'm not sure if the major ones still do the mods, unfortunately :(. Because doing that would take a lot of work to put the actual lightning aura on another weapon.

Have you ever actually used any of the .dat editors? They split the various parts of the animations very clearly, its not that much work, just not much interest.

I've tried doing some of them, they are kind of annoying. Some are hard to really understand. I did manage to combine 2 dats once, but that was about it >_<.

From what I understand, Auras are kind of their own different ball game in terms of DAT modding and shifting their aura onto a new weapon. It's not just a motion DAT that goes with it, but there's something like hex editting that's involved too. I'm no modding expert though, I've only dabbled lightly in modding (mainly combing DATs in VRS, recolouring, or reshapping DATs)

This is an effect, not an aura, though, should be much simpler.
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
Serveur: Bahamut
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2013-01-30 14:11:22
Link | Citer | R

Is there a dat that I can swap so my great katana is on my back? :O
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2013-01-30 14:16:07
Link | Citer | R

This is an effect, not an aura, though, should be much simpler.

This could be true. I wonder if it might as easy as replacing the GK DAT on Tenkomaru in VRS with either Amano or Masa or w/e GK you want in there. That might work, as it'd maintain the weighting and motion DATs from Tenkomaru and get the physical shape of which weapon you want in there.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [64 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-04-04 10:53:39
Link | Citer | R

Kraunik said: »
Fenrir.Leoheart said: »
The main purpose of this Great Katana is for .dat swapping for dat aura.

Anyone have the locations?

ROM/288/11.DAT

Did this dat change with the SoA addition? I bunch of my dats reverted to original including Brego gloves and this GK. When I dat swap to 288/11 now for GK it puts this weird wall in my MH...
 Ragnarok.Ravant
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-04-04 10:55:44
Link | Citer | R

Never Mind -.- I was dat swapping the wrong race I think

Yep Definitely was :/