RMT Incursion

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » RMT Incursion
RMT Incursion
By KadeDoom 2012-05-27 19:20:23
Link | Citer | R

I dunno about any of the other servers, but I have seen a major increase in RMT activity on Ragnarok, anyone else notice this? At one point there was only a few on here, now its like every 5 minutes another RMT train goes rolling through town.
By MisterRyu 2012-05-27 19:38:33
Link | Citer | R

i've seen a few on excalibur as well
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-27 19:44:10
Link | Citer | R

Kade Doom said: »
I dunno about any of the other servers, but I have seen a major increase in RMT activity on Ragnarok, anyone else notice this? At one point there was only a few on here, now its like every 5 minutes another RMT train goes rolling through town.
 Phoenix.Bomber
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-05-28 08:38:26
Link | Citer | R

I only have like 5 days of playtime and already saw these bunches of chars wearing the same ***at levequest camps in ragnarok lol FFXI style
By Feifongwong 2012-05-28 09:30:23
Link | Citer | R

They're just preparing for 2.0 when lots of nooby ps3 players begin to play. They're on Excalibur and before that I saw some groups on Palamecia.

Honestly though, who really needs to buy gil in this game?
By KadeDoom 2012-05-28 09:44:25
Link | Citer | R

Well u figure it like this, you got the RMT account, that is legacy 9.99 per month, now if this RMT had say 10 account on the same legacy plan, that is another 9.99 x 10, which is actually 11 accounts on legacy, and is $109.89. Now we'll round it to 110.00 a month to a failing game = SE says thanks for the money, good luck on future account/gil sales. Um ya. lol
 Lakshmi.Mineyl
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Mineyl
By Lakshmi.Mineyl 2012-05-28 10:43:41
Link | Citer | R

Feifongwong said: »
Honestly though, who really needs to buy gil in this game?
Just remember that it's an online game, and the potential exists at any time for SE to make gil more relevant. There is a very real possibility that they'll base the prices of new content/items/what-have-you on how much gil the average player has, or if they leave the economy up to the players like they did in XI, players could overprice the hell out of everything if gil is really so easy to come by.
 Phoenix.Bomber
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-05-29 08:49:12
Link | Citer | R

Gil is not so useful atm in this game ..you can get to 50 wearing the same lvl 1 ***if you wanted to ..and market wards never have gear you need up atleast in ragnarok ...its quite complicated to gear in this game on top of that...@.@ very few stuff has relevant stats ...etc etc.
By EstharFalcus 2012-05-29 12:42:11
Link | Citer | R

You can easily spend a lot of money if you want to boost your performance.
Double/triple int gear makes quite a difference in the damage BLM can deal for example. (double melding INT III to 2 pieces of gear for me increased my damage by about 100 against Ifrit with Thundara which was about a 15-20%~ damage boost)

And of course you can level easily. Leveling isn't hard though.
By KadeDoom 2012-05-29 19:22:39
Link | Citer | R

um level your crafts, its not hard to make your own gear if you need it. Reason people don't put gear on the wards is its all worthless crap, everyone atm is all AF crazy so that is all they wear. I prefer crafted gear myself and rarely even wear AF, maybe a few pieces depending on the class, but all my crafted gear blows the AF out of the water.
By KadeDoom 2012-05-29 19:23:37
Link | Citer | R

Also too if you needed something crafted you could get the mats up and shout for someone to make the item you're after.
By KadeDoom 2012-05-29 19:42:05
Link | Citer | R

Thing about this topic is I really got 0 clue wth RMT is going for, I mean gil is pretty worthless atm, so even if they made it worth something, you can get it really easy and it doesn't take very long to get a decent bank going. I know if they think they're gonna be selling accounts, no one in their right mind is gonna buy a character named Sffdss Sddfssswe. And like the XI RMT's SE ended up buying IGN so they profited from the gil sellers x 2 owning that company, So SE isn't gonna stop the RMT specially since each account is bringing cash flow into their pockets. I myself don't see a future for the RMT on this game because they noobed the game out so much and am failing on content, that even when V2.0 comes out the PS3 players will be reading all the crappy reviews over the last few years and will decide to pursue different game avenues. I'm trying to stick with the game because I have seen it go from fun to ***, to semi decent to ***, so next update they might fix some of the *** they changed on this last patch.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [78 days between previous and next post]
By PIzzedOff 2012-08-16 03:41:15
Link | Citer | R

My little contribution

RMT Invasion