Kantonotachi Vs. Masamune, The Great Debate!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Kantonotachi Vs. Masamune, The Great Debate!
Kantonotachi Vs. Masamune, The Great Debate!
First Page 2 3 4 5
By Matayo 2012-02-10 23:46:27
Link | Citer | R

Oh yea what is rel after glow I thought it was acc emp crit mythic atk/acc let me know. Cause if your relying on that emp beats that aswel lol
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Gimpness 2012-02-14 01:43:11
Link | Citer | R

Ericnuke said: »
Real sams will get Masamune and take it to 99, lazy run of the mill sams will downplay it until they are blue in the face. Remember hagun and how everyone that didn't have one either complained how much it cost or tried to say another GK (other than amano of course) was somehow the same or better? I remember lending my hagun to some friends back in the day and they went straight to the ah and got one. So, the question would have to be is 99 masamune or 99 amano the best? I'm gonna say Amano would have to in this area if SE keeps relics>empys. Only way I see masamune > amano is the +str > +acc, but I'm almost positive the afterglow on relics will put them ahead.

unless SE recently changed afterglow and I didn't get the memo....

you sir, are 'tardedededededededed.

(I really don't have much to contribute to this thread... I'd assume amano > masa > kanto, but knowing me i'm prolleh wrong! :3 Too lazy to backread more and see what it was.)

make koga
/endthread
By macsdf1 2012-02-14 18:53:15
Link | Citer | R

I avg 2400 with stp100 gkt in dynamis, 2k with the oat one. This is vs DC dynamis mobs, doing shoha. The oat weapon is pretty beast.
By Ericnuke 2012-02-17 16:36:30
Link | Citer | R

Matayo said: »
Oh yea what is rel after glow I thought it was acc emp crit mythic atk/acc let me know. Cause if your relying on that emp beats that aswel lol

I wasn't relying on afterglow, I'm a masamune owner and figured SE wouldn't let there precious relics be out done. I was actually thinking of the + damage they added to the 95 versions i think, thinking they would do it again at 99. I really dont care, not gonna ever do amano, I'd rather have guttler or mandau. Seeing +blahblah accuracy instead of +attack makes them look less attractive to me, lol
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [68 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Baeshin
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: baeshin
By Leviathan.Baeshin 2012-04-26 02:56:52
Link | Citer | R

Wont lie, i prefer the "Green Destiny" look.