Jailer Of Temeperance Spawn

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Sea/Limbus » Jailer of Temeperance Spawn
Jailer of Temeperance Spawn
By Perdi 2011-06-11 00:07:19
Link | Citer | R

I have heard of a lot of different ideas on how to actually spawn JoT and I was interested in hearing a few more ideas. I am mainly interested in farming the Jailer for a few virtues and do so lowman, either solo or duo.

I have personally popped him once when I randomly ran into a PH room and killed it, causing Jailer to spawn a few seconds later. A few days later and a couple hours of trying and I can't seem to spawn him again. I am usually making a circuit of the 3 towers near the zone killing PHs as they pop but have had no luck with the Jailer.

I guess I'm just asking what the best plan to pop JoT solo was.
 Siren.Inuyushi
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-13 10:09:00
Link | Citer | R

We used to have a thing called Temperance Tuesdays in the linkshell.... it was a very unpopular event for this reason. I think one time they went 4~6 hours without seeing him and the next night it still took 2~ish to pop him. He's a PITA. Lotto pop sucks.

Personally, I would have groups in each tower that can kite JoT and just kill the PH as soon as it spawns if you can. Then once it's up, have the team kite him til everyone can gather and kill it. But if you don't have the manpower for this, you're left walking to each Spawn point and hoping for the best =/ GL
 Quetzalcoatl.Vileplume
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Jarbino
By Quetzalcoatl.Vileplume 2011-06-13 10:20:29
Link | Citer | R

JoT sucks. Your best bet is to do what Inuyushi said and have 1-2 people on each tower waiting for the PH to pop. Other than that, there's not much to do but wait.