Carbuncle.Ronson
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-12-18 17:31:54
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Ducea said:
Andylynn said:
ok, so after a month and a half of play, ive hit 85.

anyone else find this annoying when it used to take months to get a 75?. seeing as how xi is now quickly dying for me because of things like this, and xiv is already broken. anyone know of a game that is similar to xi in '03? im looking for ideas other than wow and lotro, and don't feel like waiting until dc universe comes out

your joking right lol?

sams were the most wanted job before abby for almost everything!

that been said i got mine to 75 in 6 weeks with out all the fast xp add on's and such

hell party's used to disband and id flag up and within 5 minutes get an invite lol.got bored of partying sam i did it that much.
so the OP getting to 75 in one month is slow as hell in todays ffxi standards.
IMO my worst job was thf which wouldnt get invites for days and didnt finish it till 3 years after starting it.

INB4MakeYourOwnPartyOnThfWhichIdontDo
By Andylynn 2010-12-18 18:11:45
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Unicorn.Ducea said:
Andylynn said:
ok, so after a month and a half of play, ive hit 85.
anyone else find this annoying when it used to take months to get a 75?. seeing as how xi is now quickly dying for me because of things like this, and xiv is already broken. anyone know of a game that is similar to xi in '03? im looking for ideas other than wow and lotro, and don't feel like waiting until dc universe comes out
your joking right lol? sams were the most wanted job before abby for almost everything! that been said i got mine to 75 in 6 weeks with out all the fast xp add on's and such hell party's used to disband and id flag up and within 5 minutes get an invite lol.got bored of partying sam i did it that much. so the OP getting to 75 in one month is slow as hell in todays ffxi standards. IMO my worst job was thf which wouldnt get invites for days and didnt finish it till 3 years after starting it. INB4MakeYourOwnPartyOnThfWhichIdontDo
85* not 75, w/o abyssea. 6 weeks is a month and half just like stated in my OP over a month ago my genius friend, incase you didnt know, a month has 4 weeks in it! its my first job too btw :)