Curtains For The Gorilla?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » Curtains for the Gorilla?
Curtains for the Gorilla?
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14
 Fenrir.Mankey
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-26 23:25:50
Link | Citer | R

Can I be the black one mytoy, I like my booty and I dont like kermit, so can't be gaga
 Fenrir.Shallow
user: Shallow
By Fenrir.Shallow 2010-09-26 23:58:32
Link | Citer | R

No idea what she was eating but it looked good...
 Shiva.Nindo
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Nindo 2010-09-27 00:07:24
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
So much drama over 300k o.O; After reading everything thats only conclusion I came to. Alot of drama over minor amount of gil.
I'm still confused.
I vote we go get some food. Chinese or Italian maybes? I'm starving and absolutely bored. :3
Italian all the way.
<3 This thread shall now be about the epic-ness that is Italian food. And just how hard it is to find a decent Italian restaurant in the South.
Oh yeah, it'd be amazing to have some authentic Italian restaurants around here. Would make me very happy. :D
Well we recently had a restaurant built bout 15 mins. from my place thats supposdly authentic and Italian owned. I've been there a few times when they have lunch specials since otherwise their bit pricey for me, and the food is good. And now that im thinking of it, I really want something from there and its such a horrible torture that its 1 am here ><.

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
So much drama over 300k o.O; After reading everything thats only conclusion I came to. Alot of drama over minor amount of gil.
I'm still confused.
I vote we go get some food. Chinese or Italian maybes? I'm starving and absolutely bored. :3
Italian all the way.
<3 This thread shall now be about the epic-ness that is Italian food. And just how hard it is to find a decent Italian restaurant in the South.
Oh yeah, it'd be amazing to have some authentic Italian restaurants around here. Would make me very happy. :D
Just go to Olive Garden and like it!!!!! Jk

That's why you make your own or get someone to make for you

Lol I've been to Olive Garden. Its okay, but its not the same. And not worth the cost of the food >_>. And I've been trying make my own. So far I've make a success in lasagna. And that's bout it. Now if only I could convince the Scottish boyfriend to learn how to cook.
 Gilgamesh.Dionel
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Dionel
By Gilgamesh.Dionel 2010-09-27 13:29:12
Link | Citer | R

I want my half a day back >>
 Leviathan.Yokhai
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-27 13:45:39
Link | Citer | R

first
 Fenrir.Jadus
user: Jadus
By Fenrir.Jadus 2010-09-27 23:09:42
Link | Citer | R

I love you Mytoy :P
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-09-30 12:13:27
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:

Gilgamesh.Silvermutt said:
Valzan, quit being a *** douche and leave her alone. That's all she's ever wanted you to do since she told you to *** off. I'm not even going to go into everything you left out of your deluded side of the story. (And in case anyone didn't know, Valzan has done this whole harrass-and-play-innocent thing before. And the victim had to move servers to get away from him.) Having ALL your friends send her tells every couple hours telling her to give you gil sure sounds a lot like harassment to me. Not to mention, after her friend agreed to pay you for her she continued getting /tells from your friends. So, you're getting your money back, you're not getting screwed over by anyone. Your reputation is mostly intact (although you're just going down the drain by posting this thread). You and your friends just need to leave her alone. NOW *** OFF!
As for mutt here my story is not deluded and "ALL" my friends did not send her tells, it was only about 3 people total and as stated earlier none of them sent hordes of tells. Also no one has ever had to leave a server because of me, I however heard about your situation before thought. Your the guy who had been saving pictures of her on your PC and got drunk one night and started confessing your love for her even though you have like 10+ years on her. But then you got busted by your "gf" at the moment and she banned you from playing the game until recently, so now your just here trying to be some kind of white knight since your single again.

owned.

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Sorry Val, you aren't gonna get the response she did.... need girl-face avatar.
Sadly this is incredibly true.

also agree -^

My summary of both topics:

Flion: 1
Valzan: 0
Mistrissyuki: -1
Silvermutt: White Knight Award.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14