Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Trial 2138
Trial 2138
 Phoenix.Cell
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Cell
By Phoenix.Cell 2010-09-22 17:00:47
Link | Citer | R

Use Tachi: Kasha to deal the finishing blow to 300 experience-yielding members of the Beast family.

Anyone have any good suggestions? I tried tigers up in U Range, but was slow going.
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-09-22 17:01:20
Link | Citer | R

Rabbits in the tree.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-22 17:01:51
Link | Citer | R

Pets? There are tiger pets in xarc and beau S. Bunny pets in bibiki. Though you might kill them a bit too fast lol
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-22 18:17:49
Link | Citer | R

i've been doing the tiger pets in Xar (s) @outpost... which has been working quite well except greater aphitre (w/e) has been owning my face periodically lol i got like 58 to go til I'm done
 Sylph.Sukh
Serveur: Sylph
user: Sukhoruk
By Sylph.Sukh 2010-09-23 01:47:30
Link | Citer | R

I've been doing rabbits in the tree as well, 300 kill shots is pretty slow going any way you spin it unfortunately. :(
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-09-23 02:28:05
Link | Citer | R

Can't be as bad as 300 savage blade kill shots on plantoids. There are no plantoid pets and savage blade is gimp.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-23 02:28:57
Link | Citer | R

Savage isn't that gimp with the +10% augment, and if you gear right...or ya know..just spam the blu til its low then WS lol
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-23 02:29:25
Link | Citer | R

I finished my Keitonotachi +1 tonight, ya those tigers made it very easy..just had to dodge the dragon ***.
 Diabolos.Phoenyyx
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Phoenyyx
By Diabolos.Phoenyyx 2010-09-23 21:10:45
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Cell said:
Use Tachi: Kasha to deal the finishing blow to 300 experience-yielding members of the Beast family.

Anyone have any good suggestions? I tried tigers up in U Range, but was slow going.
Rabbits, tigers and buffalo in Uleguerand Range. Plenty of mobs and 5-minute respawns should make for a quick trial.
 Sylph.Krsone
Serveur: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-09-23 21:29:49
Link | Citer | R

Smilodon in Jugner S are good dont agro and give less exp and are easier to kill than ones in ule range, a good spot is around where the unicorn npc is I did most of mine there and very little in Ule as there seemed to be more competition mainly from apoc drks.

Can fulltime hasso and drainsamba in jugner and never need curing waltz ule ones youll have to cure occasionally or seigan thirdeye for a bit for samba to get ur hp back up.
 Phoenix.Cell
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Cell
By Phoenix.Cell 2010-09-23 22:59:15
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Krsone said:
Smilodon in Jugner S are good dont agro and give less exp and are easier to kill than ones in ule range, a good spot is around where the unicorn npc is I did most of mine there and very little in Ule as there seemed to be more competition mainly from apoc drks.

Can fulltime hasso and drainsamba in jugner and never need curing waltz ule ones youll have to cure occasionally or seigan thirdeye for a bit for samba to get ur hp back up.

That sounds great. Ill try that out.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2010-09-23 23:31:26
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Phoenyyx said:
Rabbits, tigers and buffalo in Uleguerand Range. Plenty of mobs and 5-minute respawns should make for a quick trial.
This is why I did. But the area right at the start of the zone wasn't so great; I moved over to Bonnacon's pop area and focused only on rabbits and buffaloes (there are no tigers there). Bonnacon actually popped 3 or 4 times while I was doing it, and I killed him each time (though no drops). He does count for the trial though, being an exp-yielding beast. :P