Best GK?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Best GK?
Best GK?
 Titan.Genarf
Serveur: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Genarf
By Titan.Genarf 2010-09-18 11:20:39
Link | Citer | R

my sets look as follows but using the DA+ GKT

this is what i want to use to test different sets and ***but it looked like it might possibly be pretty good in theory (gorgets used on neck for ws either shadow or snow gorget covers YGK and rana)

6 hit tp followed by 6hit ws (on the 6hit set im assuming the hasso augment isnt real so byakkos still win atm) the 5hit wins it dps not taking in to consideration ws dmg on the 6hit or DA i play /war 9/10 times

5 hit set up with same gkt same format

Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-09-18 12:06:12
Link | Citer | R

Why not use Askar or Usukane body over Nocturnus? Would let you use Dusk gloves.
[+]
 Alexander.Vivicide
Serveur: Alexander
user: Vivicide
By Alexander.Vivicide 2010-09-18 13:01:48
Link | Citer | R

I've noticed people that have Nocturnus usually go way the *** out of their way to wear it with no good reasoning. The best answer I've ever gotten was "Dude the acc + I get triple attack"....
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2010-09-18 13:06:56
Link | Citer | R

alternatively you could wear nocturnus mail while wearing a goading belt (im pretty sure its hard to obtain but if you already have salvage gear and AF3+2 it shouldnt be too out of reach) that would allow you to wear dusk gloves right? :x

you could also swap out the bobcat belt although im not sure on the math of that but im sure its workable

edit: i'm not sure of any other back pieces but tactical mantle could be an option i suppose
 Titan.Genarf
By Titan.Genarf 2010-09-18 15:56:00
Link | Citer | R

i guess that is a good point askar body for dusk gloves =D thank you ill fix it
 Titan.Genarf
By Titan.Genarf 2010-09-18 16:07:40
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Vivicide said:
I've noticed people that have Nocturnus usually go way the *** out of their way to wear it with no good reasoning. The best answer I've ever gotten was "Dude the acc + I get triple attack"....
i just forgot about askar body its clearly the better piece for this set =D