Deathcue Is Threatening My Life!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Deathcue is threatening my life!
Deathcue is threatening my life!
First Page 2 ... 8 9 10
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-20 23:52:12
Link | Citer | R

Lulz, I just checked my email and had 3 messages from him, all saying the same thing.

Here's the video I originally commented on:

Lulz

The comments went something like this:

LionheartLP(Me): I'm honestly not trying to be nasty now... but I think you have mental issues you need to sort out.

sumixam6697(deathcue): @LionheartLP "I" DON'T GIVE "Three" (3) SHITS IF "you" ARE PURPORTING THAT "you" ARE "not trying to be nasty" "you" DUM STUPID HOMO-LESBIAN *** *** *** - "I" DON'T HAVE ANY " mental issues" "you" DUM STUPID *** SUCKING ***

KNOW THAT "you" ALONG WITH ANY "family" AND "friends" THAT "you" believe "you" HAVE ARE ALL "DEAD!!!!!! ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 21, 2012 (12/21/2012) WHEN "I" SWEETLY CUT THAT "Demonic" *** "Head" "you" believe "you" HAD THE *** OFF!!!

FORY a.k.a. GOD

LionheartLP(me): @sumixam6697
good luck, I live in a house without wheelchair access.

sumixam6697(deathcue: @LionheartLP THAT'S EVEN BETTER "you" *** CRIPPLED LOSER *** BECAUSE AFTER "I" CUT THE "arms" "you" HAVE OFF "I" AM GOING TO PUT "you" IN A "wheelchair" AS "I" WALK AND LIGHT "you" ON FIRE!!!!!! - "I" AM GOING TO THROW "you" AND THE "family" "you" HAD OUT THE "house" WITH EACH OF "you" IN A "wheelchair" MISSING THEN "I" WILL ROLL ALL OF "you" STUPID *** AS "you" BURN!!!!!! DOWN THE STREET

WATCH "Red Dragon" YET "I" AM THE "Black Dragon" - "I" CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 12/21/2012

FORY a.k.a. GOD

Ok... I can't stop lolling right now.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-08-20 23:54:33
Link | Citer | R

The Illuminati still coming after you?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-20 23:55:28
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said:
The Illuminati still coming after you?

Yes, their key member... Deathcue...
By chichi 2010-08-21 00:00:13
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Lulz, I just checked my email and had 3 messages from him, all saying the same thing. Here's the video I originally commented on: Lulz The comments went something like this: LionheartLP(Me): I'm honestly not trying to be nasty now... but I think you have mental issues you need to sort out. sumixam6697(deathcue): @LionheartLP "I" DON'T GIVE "Three" (3) SHITS IF "you" ARE PURPORTING THAT "you" ARE "not trying to be nasty" "you" DUM STUPID HOMO-LESBIAN *** *** *** - "I" DON'T HAVE ANY " mental issues" "you" DUM STUPID *** SUCKING *** KNOW THAT "you" ALONG WITH ANY "family" AND "friends" THAT "you" believe "you" HAVE ARE ALL "DEAD!!!!!! ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 21, 2012 (12/21/2012) WHEN "I" SWEETLY CUT THAT "Demonic" *** "Head" "you" believe "you" HAD THE *** OFF!!! FORY a.k.a. GOD LionheartLP(me): @sumixam6697 good luck, I live in a house without wheelchair access. sumixam6697(deathcue: @LionheartLP THAT'S EVEN BETTER "you" *** CRIPPLED LOSER *** BECAUSE AFTER "I" CUT THE "arms" "you" HAVE OFF "I" AM GOING TO PUT "you" IN A "wheelchair" AS "I" WALK AND LIGHT "you" ON FIRE!!!!!! - "I" AM GOING TO THROW "you" AND THE "family" "you" HAD OUT THE "house" WITH EACH OF "you" IN A "wheelchair" MISSING THEN "I" WILL ROLL ALL OF "you" STUPID *** AS "you" BURN!!!!!! DOWN THE STREET WATCH "Red Dragon" YET "I" AM THE "Black Dragon" - "I" CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 12/21/2012 FORY a.k.a. GOD Ok... I can't stop lolling right now.

when you said your house didn't have wheelchair access I *** lol'd big time hahahah
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-21 00:01:40
Link | Citer | R

chichi said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Lulz, I just checked my email and had 3 messages from him, all saying the same thing. Here's the video I originally commented on: Lulz The comments went something like this: LionheartLP(Me): I'm honestly not trying to be nasty now... but I think you have mental issues you need to sort out. sumixam6697(deathcue): @LionheartLP "I" DON'T GIVE "Three" (3) SHITS IF "you" ARE PURPORTING THAT "you" ARE "not trying to be nasty" "you" DUM STUPID HOMO-LESBIAN *** *** *** - "I" DON'T HAVE ANY " mental issues" "you" DUM STUPID *** SUCKING *** KNOW THAT "you" ALONG WITH ANY "family" AND "friends" THAT "you" believe "you" HAVE ARE ALL "DEAD!!!!!! ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 21, 2012 (12/21/2012) WHEN "I" SWEETLY CUT THAT "Demonic" *** "Head" "you" believe "you" HAD THE *** OFF!!! FORY a.k.a. GOD LionheartLP(me): @sumixam6697 good luck, I live in a house without wheelchair access. sumixam6697(deathcue: @LionheartLP THAT'S EVEN BETTER "you" *** CRIPPLED LOSER *** BECAUSE AFTER "I" CUT THE "arms" "you" HAVE OFF "I" AM GOING TO PUT "you" IN A "wheelchair" AS "I" WALK AND LIGHT "you" ON FIRE!!!!!! - "I" AM GOING TO THROW "you" AND THE "family" "you" HAD OUT THE "house" WITH EACH OF "you" IN A "wheelchair" MISSING THEN "I" WILL ROLL ALL OF "you" STUPID *** AS "you" BURN!!!!!! DOWN THE STREET WATCH "Red Dragon" YET "I" AM THE "Black Dragon" - "I" CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 12/21/2012 FORY a.k.a. GOD Ok... I can't stop lolling right now.

when you said your house didn't have wheelchair access I *** lol'd big time hahahah

He blocked me now :( I want my own video!
By chichi 2010-08-21 00:04:20
Link | Citer | R

I love the bible and the picture taped to it with him holding it open and a towel over his head....wow
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2010-08-21 00:05:16
Link | Citer | R

Last time I checked when you suspected someone of being mentally unstable the last thing you really want to do is confront them about it.

Ah well live and learn.
[+]
By chichi 2010-08-21 00:06:04
Link | Citer | R

he is deffinetly mentally ill..I really think that whoever is in charge of his car needs to keep him off the internet tho..
[+]
By chichi 2010-08-21 00:06:18
Link | Citer | R

cam***
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-21 00:06:48
Link | Citer | R

chichi said:
I love the bible and the picture taped to it with him holding it open and a towel over his head....wow

He's a lol cow. He's *** nuts too

"@sumixam6697 You have the textbook example of: "Delusions of Grandeur"

You're not a god, a god cannot exist without infinite paradox.

You have no special powers, you're just a loony in a wheelchair."

I sent that to him after via PM seeing as he's spamming my youtube wall with ***now >.>
By chichi 2010-08-21 00:08:13
Link | Citer | R

ok damnt...scractch what I said...what I meant to say is..I think whoever is in charge of his CARE...should keep off the internet... >.>
[+]
By chichi 2010-08-21 00:08:31
Link | Citer | R

it's really late here sorry...lol
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-21 00:09:02
Link | Citer | R

chichi said:

I don't like to encourage your rabble rousing, Flion, but that was awesome! XD
[+]
 Siren.Maximillion
Serveur: Siren
user: mozart
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-08-21 00:09:36
Link | Citer | R

lol, this guy is delusional. You should just ignore him though, I feel really bad for him. Seems like ever since he went on the wheelchair he has been like this.
[+]
By chichi 2010-08-21 00:11:13
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Maximillion said:
lol, this guy is delusional. You should just ignore him though, I feel really bad for him. Seems like ever since he went on the wheelchair he has been like this.
^ yeah it's a damn shame, I wonder what he was like before whatever happened to him
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-21 00:11:44
Link | Citer | R

I honestly don't know why I said what I did, maybe it was to get a reaction, but wow I didn't expect that :o
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-21 00:18:34
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Aww, now you have gone and left me out of this Flion.

It seems this fool has played with too much mercury.

Just send him a message on youtube, he explodes!

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Jovant
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-08-21 00:23:12
Link | Citer | R

after my dude said he was from staten island ALL credibility went down the drain (not that he had any to go on anyway)... cause yea, staten island is the breeding ground for hard core thugs/gangsters.

im, from harlem... johnson projects, 115 & lex. im not saying im a hard core gangster, cause that i am not. but im around them all day all night, being a dude from the streets of nyc anit nooooooobody scared of no other nigg from staten island in the real boroughs, and thats real talk jadig
 Sylph.Haxorking
Serveur: Sylph
user: Haxorking
By Sylph.Haxorking 2010-08-21 00:25:30
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Judaine said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

sumixam6697(deathcue): @LionheartLP "I" DON'T GIVE "Three" (3) SHITS IF "you" ARE PURPORTING THAT "you" ARE "not trying to be nasty" "you" DUM STUPID HOMO-LESBIAN *** *** *** - "I" DON'T HAVE ANY " mental issues" "you" DUM STUPID *** SUCKING ***

Sorry but I couldn't stop laughing after I read that.

HE GON' MAKE A RAP 'BOUT DEM MENTLE PROBLEMZ SUN!

Someone should really make a rap remix of the original message he sent flion and post it up on youtube

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-21 00:26:50
Link | Citer | R

I honestly don't know what's wrong with him, but I'd lol if he tried rolling up my 5 flights of stairs... and then feel guilty.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-21 00:27:30
Link | Citer | R

Where is he from? I am going to message him on Youtube. Just want to send a link to the nearest happy hotel he can check into. I hear the white jackets are quite fitting.

He's got all his info, including phone number on his profile :/

He's nuts man! NUTS!

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-21 00:29:50
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Where is he from? I am going to message him on Youtube. Just want to send a link to the nearest happy hotel he can check into. I hear the white jackets are quite fitting.

He's got all his info, including phone number on his profile :/

He's nuts man! NUTS!

I mean... I've received death threats in the past... but this has to be the most unsettling death threat I've ever received :/
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-21 00:34:25
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Judaine said:
Btw, the music in the background makes it more lol.

And, HOLY SHI-, 2 75's GAIS. {RUN AWAY!}!!!!!

{Walk in a slightly sped up pace!}*

I'm not that intimidated, His greatest weakness is a flight of stairs >.>
First Page 2 ... 8 9 10