Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Campaign » A funny campaign story,,,
A funny campaign story,,,
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2010-07-22 15:23:31
Link | Citer | R

im not good at remembering things xD i dont even know how i remember passwords D:
 Leviathan.Helix
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-22 15:38:10
Link | Citer | R

If I get this right, linking a LS (to your POL) will show your jobs, crafting skills. etc...I rarely log into my ls so it's not a biggie...to make item sets, once you log in, go to member menu and then to item sets...create new...name it...then browse the ffxiah...find your item and "add" to sets...there is a dialogue box to choose the different item sets you have created to add to
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
user: Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2010-07-22 15:50:57
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Helix said:
If I get this right, linking a LS (to your POL) will show your jobs, crafting skills. etc...I rarely log into my ls so it's not a biggie...to make item sets, once you log in, go to member menu and then to item sets...create new...name it...then browse the ffxiah...find your item and "add" to sets...there is a dialogue box to choose the different item sets you have created to add to

ok ill be trying that once i get home ^^ ty all for helping :D
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Serveur: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-07-22 15:53:30
Link | Citer | R

You're such a bad ***! I wish I was you ; ;
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-07-22 16:20:21
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Helix said:
Yes they are...I will fix that! I have been so tickled with the success of the new gear sets I didn't think about updating...lol...I'll update them so other noobs can learn...>.<
Those are some pro sets...
 Leviathan.Helix
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-22 18:02:59
Link | Citer | R

Nah they lame....Pro-noob ftw...but it's what I have accomplished for now...they are "works in progress"

I know they not good...but hey I'm trying to listen and do the best with what I can get...and again I thank the folks who take the time to share info and educate my lame-***