Final Fantasy XIV Database - Ffxivpro.com

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Preview
Dont Forget To Submit
Celene said:
Yes, ick to her and this photo.
1. What does this have to do with anything? So *** what if she is a mom. Good for her.

This actually has alot to do with her and her choices of how she displays herself post giving birth to a baby. She's keeping herself fairly clean in the eyes of the ever-judging media as not to impose any mud slinging *** that they endlessly throw in every direction at anyone. Back in 2000 she played a stripper in the movie Sin City. After having a baby I really doubt she'd take another role of the like.

Celene said:
2. How long ago did she say that? As you said, times are changing. Perhaps in the next 10 years it will be acceptable to walk around naked.

Who knows? Back in the 50s people screamed Bloody Murder over Elvis swinging his hips for his music performances, now we got it somewhat acceptable that J-Lo or whatever has her nipples poking out of her dress. Standards change, but does this make someone slutty for going with the times?

Celene said:
3. So, a women who is not 120lbs has a *no* figure? The only reason why she probably lost it quick is because she has/had personal trainer and someone to look after the kid while she was busy being into herself.

Point being, she takes good care of herself and her body. Yeah she probably had a personal trainer since she has the money, but the will to stay in shape and keep her figure is nothing to be put down for.

Celene said:
4. Your opinion. I'm not a hater, I don't even know who she is. I just don't like this picture. If she were wearing a pencil skirt, red heels and a frilly shirt or something I probably, most likely, would have said "Oh hey, she looks really good" I just do not feel that people should be prancing around as such. This is just my view, and I believe the body is a special thing that should be kept a secret for you and your partner.

I agree with you for the most part. However a thing to consider is that displaying herself in such a way is pretty much her job. She needs to look gorgeous and in provocative clothing because she's labeled as an actress/model. However, it's her responsibility to keep it on a level she is okay with. I'm not going to put someone down for having pride in their body and figure or those that have an obligation to present themselves before others in a fashion they deem credible.

Celene said:
5. The only reason why men congratulate is because they crave sex. Secretly thinking: NICE SMOKING HOT BODY. LETS ***.

Now you're just being silly and overly judgmental. Just because we compliment women and aren't quick to point the finger doesn't mean we're in for it.

Celene said:
I am cute as a button. I'm not jealous of anyone, or their looks. I'm fine with who I am and what I look like. I have something special that just a hot body can't buy.

Understand?

I understand. You celebrate yourself in your own manner which I certainly deem to be the most respectable. However, It's not fair to shun others for the manner in which they do theirs. If it's truly blasphemous then I'm sure they'll get what they have coming to them. In most cases, that will be attention for all the wrong reasons.

Celene said:
She is rather attractive, though. Isn't she? It's a shame she had to flaunt herself like this. And from google-ing her, seems she does it a lot...

But now she's just labeled in the back of my mind. Yep, you guessed it. Slutty.

She just seems to be begging for it. Which, I find is just not needed. She's a mom, right? I would assume she is married. She doesn't *need* to be luring in men anymore. Which is the only reason why I can think of as to why people dress as such.
I'd hate for my child to see me posted everywhere wearing provocative clothing.

See #4. And keep in mind that she isn't doing this by herself; people come to her with deals, movies, scripts, photo shoots, etc. It's up to her to pick and choose what fits her and what does not. And frankly, I find nothing wrong with a semi-modest, sexy secretary girl photo shoot. Where it ends up is on the photographer's hands, not hers. How she is precieved is not putting her entirely at fault. Anyone has the power to put things out of context and ruin it's laid out intention.

So true... Oh so true x.x

Edit Post

Sample BBCode
Reference Page
[b]Bold[/b]Bold
[i]Italic[/i]Italic
[strike]Strike[/strike]Strike
[img]https://static.ffxiah.com/mini-icons/12555.png[/img]
[url]http://fr.ffxivpro.com[/url]http://fr.ffxivpro.com
[url=http://fr.ffxivpro.com]fr.ffxivpro.com[/url]ffxivpro.com
[youtube]youtubeID[/youtube]
[itemset]109547[/itemset]