LFG Odyssey + Sortie (Asura)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » LFG Odyssey + Sortie (Asura)
LFG Odyssey + Sortie (Asura)
By cobracarter 2024-04-08 23:13:00
Link | Citer | R

Recently came back from about a 2 year-ish break and looking for a semi-casual group to do Odyssey and Sortie with. Play time is most nights from 8:30pm-12am cst.

Prior to my break I used to low man / multi-box all end game content with a small group that I have played off and on with for years (all have since left). I however was not around for Sortie so trying to absorb as much content on this right now so I'm not completely worthless.

Have 4 accounts that I have owned since their creation, 2 of which I'm interested in taking into Sortie and Odyssey noted below) but willing to bring the others as needed to multi-box.

Main (Sortie + Odyssey) - RUN,PLD,NIN,WHM,THF,BLU with most all max gear / weapons for the jobs and a DRG that I geared out for Bumba farming.

Alt 1 (Sortie + Odyssey) - RDM,BRD max gear / weapons and un-geared THF at 99 for odyssey access.

Alt 2 - COR,GEO Max gear on both including R15 DP,Arma and Idris. Working on gearing out DNC on this one but it's a fresh 99 but have R15 terps for it already.

Alt 3 - WHM max gear with yagrush but no other 99's so can't help yet with Odyssey.
[+]
By Taint 2024-04-09 09:42:58
Link | Citer | R

We do Sortie most nights at 9:30est. Still looking for another human. Would need a WHM immediately and a PLD for Amnion farming.
[+]