Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » News » Backend fixes
Backend fixes
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-07-13 16:41:35
Link | Citer | R

Some issues on the backend have been addressed. Sales data, achievement points, and GW imports should work again.

Please let me know if you still see any issues.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Imoq
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2023-07-13 17:02:46
Link | Citer | R

Thanks so much, Rooks and Scragg! :)
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-07-13 17:09:35
Link | Citer | R

If you're saying you fixed the thing I mentioned, it's not
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-07-13 18:36:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
If you're saying you fixed the thing I mentioned, it's not
That one might be separate, but it'll take a while to know for sure, it has a large backlog to grind through
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2023-07-13 19:06:45
Link | Citer | R

Cool! Thank you very much sir. Does this mean linkshells will update too? I have a new LS and it has not been showing up. Cheers.
 Asura.Neviskio
user: Neviskio
By Asura.Neviskio 2023-07-13 19:07:25
Link | Citer | R

My character updates on GW fine, but still not updating on the AH page (1 month ago got sequence, this month got epeolatry, neither show) it seems to work fine on gw tho, it reported correctly a few mins ago I got a capacity ring but yeah, character equip still showing last time it worked.
By Felgarr 2023-07-13 19:08:25
Link | Citer | R

OMG....I haven't seen a GW update on my character in YEARS. If these change make their way to Asura.Felgar....I would be ecstatic.

Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2023-07-13 19:14:46
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, my gear isn't updating anymore, i've got a bunch of whm clubs to get thru.
By Serjero 2023-07-13 19:42:05
Link | Citer | R

Sweet I can finally update my tinder profile pic with all the Empys that finally populated.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-07-13 19:44:11
Link | Citer | R

Serjero said: »
Sweet I can finally update my tinder profile pic with all the Empys that finally populated.

Speaking of, someone finally took the top slot from rajang since it's been broken for like 5 years.
 Lakshmi.Fivestarplayer
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Fivestarplayer 2023-07-13 20:01:09
Link | Citer | R

How do you get your linkshell to show up? (sorry might be a noob question)
 Asura.Rekcuf
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-07-14 01:32:21
Link | Citer | R

how i cant even link my character in guildwork
By Shuko 2023-07-14 01:41:26
Link | Citer | R

Some of my more recent weapons (ones I wear more on jobs I play more) Updated before other rema's I've had awhile like the fail not and the Heishi, but there was a change to my character for sure, cause I only recently got the Terpischore and that shows up fine.

Linkshell still isn't showing up, thats been over a year, really wish I could update that page

Still thinks I'm a level 8sch/thf or something too? But the gear seems accurate on the equip page

Progress! I'd love to see it working fully again, here's hoping the PC is chugging away a massive backlog and working fine again.

Edit: just a personal theory of mine, but I think anything that stays in MW5-8 is still bugged, but it might just be me
By NotInspctrgdget 2023-07-14 02:53:48
Link | Citer | R

My main character still isn't updating, but I think it might be because of this:

By Felgarr 2023-07-17 12:27:44
Link | Citer | R

For the first time in years, it looks like Asura.Felgar was able to sync successfully:

https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Felgar#achievements

I honestly never thought I would see the day, to be honest and I'm ecstatic and supremely appreciative of the effort to get this working again. Thank you Rooks, Scrags and any other FFXIAH staff!

There is however, one small bug that persists. My Fomalhaut was either at +269 skill or Rank 15, when I synced a days ago, as well as a few years ago. So, I guess I upgraded it too quickly to appear in the achievements section? (The other missing item is Tishrya, which is correct. I have not made that yet because I'm a trash player, of course). :P
[+]
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2023-07-17 12:48:04
Link | Citer | R

Rooks, is it normal for Guildwork to take a long time to update the items I have on my inventory or wardrobes? My main character (Elvaanmoq at Carbuncle) still doesn't have the items updated on Guildwork but all of my mules on the same account do.

I let Scragg know about this last week but I thought perhaps it just needed some time to update itself. Should I just keep waiting? (I don't have an issue with that).

Thanks again!
[+]
 Siren.Kruel
Serveur: Siren
user: Kruel666
By Siren.Kruel 2023-07-17 12:55:11
Link | Citer | R

Figured I'd ask this question here, if Rooks doesn't know maybe someone else reading this topic will.

I have 2 characters both with these 3 issues showing on their GW page, their feed updates fine, but their items have been wiped and never update in the feed/FFXIAH.

It's showing unknown female when this character is a male elvaan, and "Private on Linkshell Community".

Any help would be appreciated.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2023-07-17 13:38:39
Link | Citer | R

Maybe slightly off-topic but it could be related to this so I'm gonna ask here.
Will the "stars" for "job mastered" come back at some point?
Did you consider adding a 1-50 number in place of the star, if someone is master level on that job? With the number reflecting the ML of that specific job.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2023-07-17 14:12:54
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kruel said: »
Figured I'd ask this question here, if Rooks doesn't know maybe someone else reading this topic will.

I have 2 characters both with these 3 issues showing on their GW page, their feed updates fine, but their items have been wiped and never update in the feed/FFXIAH.

It's showing unknown female when this character is a male elvaan, and "Private on Linkshell Community".

Any help would be appreciated.

I have exactly the same issue as you, my "Items" are just not showed on my main character but they are on the mules. If you see my "Items" part, it's just blank, nothing there.
 Ragnarok.Amalle
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Tamalle
By Ragnarok.Amalle 2023-07-17 14:14:43
Link | Citer | R

Just wanted to say a big F'ing thank you Rook, keep up the hard work that you're doing! It's greatly appreciated. You're the man!
[+]
 Bahamut.Wyntercat
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Goldn122
By Bahamut.Wyntercat 2023-07-18 17:36:12
Link | Citer | R

OMG! I didn't think my profile would ever update after switching servers. Its a Christmas Miracle!!! Thank you Rooks and Scragg!
By Ryotto 2023-07-18 23:05:15
Link | Citer | R

Felgarr said: »
OMG....I haven't seen a GW update on my character in YEARS. If these change make their way to Asura.Felgar....I would be ecstatic.

How????? O.o I can't even get my GW to do that.