Random Politics & Religion #24

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #24
Random Politics & Religion #24
First Page 2 3 4 ... 79 80 81
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-05-23 11:03:03
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
fonewear said: »
Just read up on the open borders policy and why it is destroying Europe then get back tome.
What does any of that would have to do with people born in UK or UK citizens travelling to countries outside the open borders?
Its Fone. Logic is not applicable and could be detrimental.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-05-23 11:04:33
Link | Citer | R

Paged!

Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-23 11:12:39
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Just read up on the open borders policy and why it is destroying Europe then get back tome.
What does any of that would have to do with people born in UK or UK citizens travelling to countries outside the open borders?
Its Fone. Logic is not applicable and could be detrimental.

Never underestimate the power of the Fone.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-05-23 11:31:31
Link | Citer | R

And it's the religion of peace again......
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-05-23 12:34:44
Link | Citer | R

Report: Trump Asked Intel Heads To Push Back On FBI Russia Probe
NPR

Quote:
President Trump asked two top U.S. intelligence chiefs to push back against the FBI's investigation into possible collusion between Russia and his presidential campaign, the Washington Post reported Monday evening.

According to the Post, the president made the request to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and National Security Agency Director Adm. Mike Rogers shortly after then-FBI Director James Comey — who Trump fired almost two weeks ago — confirmed the existence of the FBI investigation during testimony before the House Intelligence Committee on March 20:

Quote:

Coats and Rogers refused to comply with the requests, which they both deemed to be inappropriate, according to two current and two former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private communications with the president....

Trump's conversation with Rogers was documented contemporaneously in an internal memo written by a senior NSA official, according to the officials. It is unclear if a similar memo was prepared by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to document Trump's conversation with Coats. Officials said such memos could be made available to both the special counsel now overseeing the Russia investigation and congressional investigators, who might explore whether Trump sought to impede the FBI's work....
There's more...
By fonewear 2017-05-23 13:40:56
Link | Citer | R

NPR

Quote:
President Trump asked two top U.S. intelligence chiefs to push back against the FBI's investigation into possible collusion between Russia and his presidential campaign, the Washington Post reported Monday evening.

According to the Post, the president made the request to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and National Security Agency Director Adm. Mike Rogers shortly after then-FBI Director James Comey — who Trump fired almost two weeks ago — confirmed the existence of the FBI investigation during testimony before the House Intelligence Committee on March 20:

Quote:

Coats and Rogers refused to comply with the requests, which they both deemed to be inappropriate, according to two current and two former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private communications with the president....

Trump's conversation with Rogers was documented contemporaneously in an internal memo written by a senior NSA official, according to the officials. It is unclear if a similar memo was prepared by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to document Trump's conversation with Coats. Officials said such memos could be made available to both the special counsel now overseeing the Russia investigation and congressional investigators, who might explore whether Trump sought to impede the FBI's work....
There's more...

This NPR article is brought to you by Lumonisty brain games to help your brain.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-23 13:41:49
Link | Citer | R

Why do kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch it's the Muslim swirls !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-23 13:44:32
Link | Citer | R

NPR

Quote:

Quote:

There's more...
Yeah, more anonymous sources that say one thing but will be completely denied by those who actually name themselves.

But who is to be believed, people who may or may not exist or those who put their jobs on the line by stating something on record?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-23 13:48:15
Link | Citer | R

It's NPR the target audience is 50 year old hippies that hate Trump.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-05-23 13:49:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Yeah, more anonymous sources that say one thing but will be completely denied by those who actually name themselves.

I wonder why people who are saying stuff that go against the governments desired narrative would want to stay anonymous... Hmm.... I wonder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-23 13:50:28
Link | Citer | R

Your average joe terrorism isn't equipped to build a suicide vest. That requires someone showing them how to do it. Where to commit the attack etc. It doesn't just happen out of the blue.

And they are using the internet to recruit them, so let's ban the internet!
Obviously we should start with Canada.

Since they are the biggest proponents at missing the point.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-23 13:50:36
Link | Citer | R

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/npr-is-graying-and-public-radio-is-worried-about-it/2015/11/22/0615447e-8e48-11e5-baf4-bdf37355da0c_story.html?utm_term=.a2dfa180b20e
By fonewear 2017-05-23 13:52:14
Link | Citer | R

eliroo said: »

I wonder why people who are saying stuff that go against the governments desired narrative would want to stay anonymous... Hmm.... I wonder

I don't wonder why I don't care.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-05-23 13:52:57
Link | Citer | R

Your average joe terrorism isn't equipped to build a suicide vest. That requires someone showing them how to do it. Where to commit the attack etc. It doesn't just happen out of the blue.

Please, the threat of killing net neutrality is bad enough, don't give them any more ideas! We'll be back to using magazines and PPV channels.

Er, I mean snail mail and the dewey decimal system.
By fonewear 2017-05-23 13:53:26
Link | Citer | R

How about this you guys care for me. I'll give you permission to be my care person in chief. You find whatever the hell you care about. And add me to the cause.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-05-23 13:54:56
Link | Citer | R

How about this you guys care for me. I'll give you permission to be my care person in chief. You find whatever the hell you care about. And add me to the cause.
Enjoy your junk mail about cheap cigars and rubber ducks!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-23 13:55:17
Link | Citer | R

Because of two things:

1) They are breaking the law by releasing classified information, where it gets you to be assfucked for the next 20 years in an *** federal prison

2) They are doing nothing productive at all anyway, I mean, they are in the federal government, where they get paid to do absolutely nothing and still *** it up somehow.

I'm betting it's more of a 3rd possibility: Washington Post has nothing, so they just make this ***up just to stir the pot/gain advertising revenue. How again did that whole "Trump released classified info to the Russians" narrative go again? Oh, right, it didn't do a damn thing on it's intended target (impeach and/or embarrass Trump) but it did something unintended (released classified information about Israel).

These leakers need to go to *** island. They aren't contributing to society one bit, and are worse for this country than even the media portrays Trump in being.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-23 13:55:35
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dameshi said: »

Please, the threat of killing net neutrality is bad enough, don't give them any more ideas! We'll be back to using magazines and PPV channels.

Er, I mean snail mail and the dewey decimal system.

Since the internet is basically controlled by Google you shall do their bidding !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-23 13:56:32
Link | Citer | R

Probably should send the media who makes ***up to *** island for doing nothing but being worse than they portray Trump in being. Libel laws be damned.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-23 13:57:22
Link | Citer | R

Because of two things:

1) They are breaking the law by releasing classified information, where it gets you to be assfucked for the next 20 years in an *** federal prison

2) They are doing nothing productive at all anyway, I mean, they are in the federal government, where they get paid to do absolutely nothing and still *** it up somehow.

I'm betting it's more of a 3rd possibility: Washington Post has nothing, so they just make this ***up just to stir the pot/gain advertising revenue. How again did that whole "Trump released classified info to the Russians" narrative go again? Oh, right, it didn't do a damn thing on it's intended target (impeach and/or embarrass Trump) but it did something unintended (released classified information about Israel).

These leakers need to go to *** island. They aren't contributing to society one bit, and are worse for this country than even the media portrays Trump in being.

This sounds intrigue care to point me to *** island ? Is that near Jamaica ?
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-05-23 13:58:54
Link | Citer | R

Probably should send the media who makes ***up to *** island for doing nothing but being worse than they portray Trump in being. Libel laws be damned.
Let's be honest, almost the entirety of the media needs overhauled. This country is incredibly divided and the media shares a large portion of the responsibility as to why.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-23 13:59:03
Link | Citer | R

It's okay to break the law as long as Trump gets impeached...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-23 14:00:11
Link | Citer | R

The country is divided...how can we the media exploit this to boost ratings...24/7 negative cycle...cast doubt in all Americans...blame Russia...repeat !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-23 14:01:16
Link | Citer | R

Speaking of the media:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-trump-media-coverage-harvard-kass-0521-20170519-column.html
By fonewear 2017-05-23 14:02:46
Link | Citer | R

From the study 80 percent negative coverage to 20 percent positive in the first 100 days...

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-23 16:18:40
Link | Citer | R

That's a bit of a stark contrast from "Obama was a guest on your show and you had the audacity to ask him a tough question?!? YOU MONSTER!"
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-23 16:23:31
Link | Citer | R

Negative news sells too. Hell even my local news is murder robbery shootings. When was the last time you saw a positive news story.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-23 17:28:58
Link | Citer | R

Negative news sells too. Hell even my local news is murder robbery shootings. When was the last time you saw a positive news story.

A lot of stations don't even try to end on a positive note anymore.

"And now, after all of this murder death and mayhem... here's a waterskiing squirrel! Look at the little guy go!"

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-23 17:35:21
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
That's a bit of a stark contrast from "Obama was a guest on your show and you had the audacity to ask him a tough question?!? YOU MONSTER!"

"No but seriously, why do you use Grey Poupon? Are you some kind of global elitist?"

First Page 2 3 4 ... 79 80 81