users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Coolest Weapon Skill
Coolest Weapon Skill
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-05-23 16:14:50
Link | Citer | R

Stardiver for me. If you ever get terror'd while in the air, it's a pretty epic moment. Imagine my fatass galka coming spear-point down, shish-kebab style, after getting stabby stab stab happy. It's like the coolest finishing move.

And when you Stardiver x2~3 with jumps in between, its like you never stop stabbing and jumping.
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-23 16:32:31
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Gobbo said: »
I think Entropy is the coolest WS. Not only does it look wild, but it also fits DRK so well in what it represents, chaos and disorder. It not only destroys the target, but it also reduces the foe to pure energy which is represented by the MP restoral.

Yet someone DRK's still manage to miss
 Ragnarok.Bepe
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-05-23 17:00:08
Link | Citer | R

I'm actually surprised no one said Myrkr yet, but yea Myrkr and Wildfire for me.
By clearlyamule 2017-05-23 17:07:24
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Shiva.Malthar said: »
Dude, Cloudsplitter, hands down; I mean, you're calling frickin' lightning from the sky!

Jishnu's Radiance says hi.
Jishnu's is more like shooting a lightning bolt from your bow in an arch to come down at the enemy. CS is like calling lightning to your axe from the sky Thor style but while you hit the enemy
By Blazed1979 2017-05-23 17:27:20
Link | Citer | R

Asuran Fists is still the best looking WS in the game.
Maybe I'm biased. All those KRT parties and years of playing MNK... I knida hear the Asuran Fists sound in my head all the time now.
Dub Dub Dub Dub Dub Dub Doooooob BOOOOOOOOOOM
[+]