Metalheads Unite!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Metalheads Unite!
Metalheads Unite!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-10-20 21:18:19
Link | Citer | R

So I know that the site already has a thread dedicated to music, but I thought I'd try my hand at making a specialized thread for Heavy Metal, that ball-bustin', face-meltin', pedal-smashin' genre that lies in the shadows but still has yet to be crushed beneath the soles of those that are more within the spotlight.

That being said, if this doesn't get enough interest, let it fade into the graveyard of old threads. I have a feeling at least a few of you are just as passionate as I am about this.

I'm all about keeping it open. If it has to do with Metal, let's talk about it. New music from a favorite band? Post it. Pics of you hanging out with one of your favorite musicians? Post 'em. Wanna demo a riff you put together? Post it.

Anyway, the reason I wanted to create this thread is because I actually wanted to showcase the new song from Lamb of God: The Duke.

YouTube Video Placeholder

I think it's pretty rockin' although I can already hear the superfans squawking "sell out". It's definitely more melodic, but I think it might work in context with the song. I'm more a fan of melodic Metal myself personally, but only if it's sincere. Feel different? Let me know!