Random Politics & Religion #11

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #11
Random Politics & Religion #11
First Page 2 3 ... 70 71 72 ... 74 75 76
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-01 10:23:03
Link | Citer | R

If I could emoji on here I would "thumbs up"

Here I'll try
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-01 10:23:15
Link | Citer | R

Fail
By fonewear 2016-10-01 10:23:51
Link | Citer | R

I find young people to be loathsome. The very notion that dumb college students think their viewpoints are more valid than mine...Go back to your women's studies and leave me alone !
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-01 10:24:13
Link | Citer | R

You mean...hit the + button.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-01 11:08:09
Link | Citer | R

Sounds like a Centrist.
By fonewear 2016-10-01 11:14:08
Link | Citer | R

What really is mind boggling is how anyone could be undecided ? I mean what are you waiting for walking up to the voting booth to decided ?
 Siren.Lordgrim
Serveur: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-01 11:37:52
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
What really is mind boggling is how anyone could be undecided ? I mean what are you waiting for walking up to the voting booth to decided ?

It should not be surprising though fonwear hundreds of millions of potential voters still do not participate because they see controlled establishment political party organizations controlling specific aspects of the election.

In Colorado the citizens didn't get to vote because all the delegates were given to Cruz.

Americans want leaders not controlled by the establishment political party organizations.
By fonewear 2016-10-01 11:40:05
Link | Citer | R

Speaking of insanity I can't even comprehend this nonsense:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/29/navy-removes-all-historic-job-titles-after-study-on-gender-neutrality/

The Navy announced Thursday that it’s removing all historic job titles and replacing them with occupational specialty codes, as opposed to direct titles, effectively removing the word “man” from job titles in a roundabout way.

According to Navy Times, what this decision means in practice is that “Fire Controlman 1st Class Joe Sailor…would be Petty Officer 1st Class Joe Sailor.”

“We’re going to immediately do away with rating titles and address each other by just our rank as the other services do,” Chief of Naval Personnel Vice Adm. Robert Burke told Navy Times. “We recognize that’s going to be a large cultural change, it’s not going to happen overnight, but the direction is to start exercising that now.”

The shift gets rid of pesky job title names like “yeoman,” which the Navy bureaucracy had no idea how to make gender-neutral, thereby fulfilling a request from Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus to make positions more female-friendly to facilitate integration.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-01 11:55:07
Link | Citer | R

The Real Reason Why Pepe The Frog Is Now A Hate Symbol
YouTube Video Placeholder

Say goodbye to the anti defamation league when i take office

This ones for you pepe the frog
By fonewear 2016-10-01 13:26:10
Link | Citer | R

Nothing to see here just FBI director taking millions from Clinton Foundation:

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/fbi-director-comey-took-millions-clinton-foundation-defense-contractor/

A review of FBI Director James Comey’s professional history and relationships shows that the Obama cabinet leader — now under fire for his handling of the investigation of Hillary Clinton — is deeply entrenched in the big-money cronyism culture of Washington, D.C. His personal and professional relationships — all undisclosed as he announced the Bureau would not prosecute Clinton — reinforce bipartisan concerns that he may have politicized the criminal probe.

These concerns focus on millions of dollars that Comey accepted from a Clinton Foundation defense contractor, Comey’s former membership on a Clinton Foundation corporate partner’s board, and his surprising financial relationship with his brother Peter Comey, who works at the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation’s taxes.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-01 13:56:13
Link | Citer | R

Nothing to see here just FBI director taking millions from Clinton Foundation:

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/fbi-director-comey-took-millions-clinton-foundation-defense-contractor/

A review of FBI Director James Comey’s professional history and relationships shows that the Obama cabinet leader — now under fire for his handling of the investigation of Hillary Clinton — is deeply entrenched in the big-money cronyism culture of Washington, D.C. His personal and professional relationships — all undisclosed as he announced the Bureau would not prosecute Clinton — reinforce bipartisan concerns that he may have politicized the criminal probe.

These concerns focus on millions of dollars that Comey accepted from a Clinton Foundation defense contractor, Comey’s former membership on a Clinton Foundation corporate partner’s board, and his surprising financial relationship with his brother Peter Comey, who works at the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation’s taxes.

ya i mentioned this earlier this morning this entire government has a lot to answer for to the american people.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-01 14:12:59
Link | Citer | R

Fu*%ed Over By ObamaCare
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-01 14:24:26
Link | Citer | R

Sadly all American elections are decided by eanie meanie miney moe
[+]
Administrator
Serveur: Exodus
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Putin On'the'ritz 2016-10-01 14:37:45
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
ya i mentioned this earlier this morning this entire government has a lot to answer for to the american people.

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-01 15:55:46
Link | Citer | R

Say goodbye to the anti defamation league when i take office...
The anti defamation league is not a government office or function.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-01 16:34:35
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
The ADL, much like the ACLU, is a non-profit that works against known hate groups such as the Sovereign Citizens' Movement, the Ku Klux Klan, and the Neo-Nazis. In other words, they work against Trump supporters.

[+]
By fonewear 2016-10-01 19:39:53
Link | Citer | R

What is with the obsession with the KKK and nazis ? Am I living in an alternate reality or are the number of people in those groups incredibly small.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-01 19:49:04
Link | Citer | R

Am I living in an alternate reality ? ...
Yes.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-01 20:44:39
Link | Citer | R

regardless, as the leader of a nation that protects free speech i will make this organization irrelevant by stopping any federal grant it applies for as unconstitutional as it means to undermine my nation's citizens constitutional right to speak there mind. We have tough skin here chanti, suck it up and talk all the ***you want you have the right, be happy you can. It's something you can't do in israel. if you don't like it go there
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-02 04:42:36
Link | Citer | R

lulz.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-02 08:26:08
Link | Citer | R

Have you ever thought about why the greatest civil rights advocates and musicians have been killed?

The common link between them all was their message of unity. This is counter conditioning psychologically that threatens this two party system of division the establishment advocates.

Think my friends on what you see in the mainstream media propaganda and commercials. It's the ever constant message of fear, hatred, and division of our societies structure that conditions doubt that we can never agree as a nation United as one People.

The enemy of freedom and unity is not the police or each and every one of us.

Break your conditioning the enemy of freedom and unity is the establishment political party organizations.

Here's a fact Majority of Americans don't relate themselves to the establishment political party organizations.

There is hope for freedom and unity 2020 and beyond.

God bless and never give up
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-02 08:43:22
Link | Citer | R

Police Shoot 6 Yr Old White Autistic Kid And No One Cares

Quote:
Police officers shot and killed a 6-year-old autistic boy during an incident in Louisiana, but the boy was white, wasn’t holding a gun and didn’t have a long criminal record, so don’t expect any protests or national media attention
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-02 10:11:18
Link | Citer | R

Actually that was in the news a LOT LG.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-02 10:26:21
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
so don’t expect any protests or national media attention

Oh yeah chanti was it on the news more than BLM ? or israel killing palestinians ?

I guess you need to be fundeded millions of dollars to people who will stir up division and make sure other things don't get repeated much on the news.

Must be nice to have a zionist controlled media
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-02 10:28:32
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

Oh yeah chanti was it on the news more than BLM ? or israel killing palestinians ?

I guess you need to be fundeded millions of dollars to people who will stir up division and make sure other things don't get repeated much on the news.

see that censorship there ffxiah.com can't critizie a political philosophy

# stop the censorship Rooks supporting murderers is not cool and doesn't look good for you man
By fonewear 2016-10-02 10:36:29
Link | Citer | R

Am I living in an alternate reality ? ...
Yes.

No I think FFXIAH has no contact with reality. I mean have you read some of the posts here ?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-02 10:40:27
Link | Citer | R

Maybe...but still not funnier than the last time Trump paid taxes wave that hit the internet this weekend.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-10-02 10:44:58
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

see that censorship there ffxiah.com can't critizie a political philosophy

# stop the censorship Rooks supporting murderers is not cool and doesn't look good for you man
He's probably a Taru. Goddamn Windurstians.

Vote Karst, he'll build a 3 foot wall and keep them out of the Republic!
[+]
 Sylph.Cherche
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Cherche 2016-10-02 10:55:56
Link | Citer | R

Apparently a year of Trumps tax returns were leaked.

He claimed a $916,000,000 loss in 1995. So, if he hasn't been playing taxes for a good while, ~18 years of them are actually legal.

But it wasn't because he's smart, like he claims.
First Page 2 3 ... 70 71 72 ... 74 75 76