Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Achievements tab disappeared
Achievements tab disappeared
 Asura.Sechs
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-08-13 16:09:22
Link | Citer | R

Not sure when this started, but me and several of my friends cannot access anymore to the "Achievements" tab.
What can we do to fix this issue?

Thanks.
By fillerbunny9 2016-08-13 16:52:54
Link | Citer | R

I would guess it was stripped out once everyone lost their ranks as Rooks is rewriting achievements the last I heard.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-08-14 15:49:39
Link | Citer | R

So it disappeared for everyone? Ok then, thought ie was a bug that only affected a few people
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2016-08-14 16:43:08
Link | Citer | R

Couple of threads with this issue - id say not only you guys ^^
By maldini 2016-08-14 17:27:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sechs said: »
Not sure when this started, but me and several of my friends cannot access anymore to the "Achievements" tab.

I think I got something.
I found a note under my Item sets tab. I didn't recognize it and its def not my handwriting. It reads:

"if you ever want to see your achievments tab again, bring 10,000,000 in unmarked bills to Tenshodo HQ, Asura server at midnight on earthsday, during the next new moon. Don't get any funny ideas. Call the cops, and you can kiss your achievments tab goodbye".

I thought this was some kind of prank, but then I got this in my FFXIAH.COM mailbox
[+]
By Odinz 2016-08-14 17:31:51
Link | Citer | R

maldini said: »
Asura.Sechs said: »

I think I got something.
I found a note under my Item sets tab. I didn't recognize it and its def not my handwriting. It reads:

"if you ever want to see your achievments tab again, bring 10,000,000 in unmarked bills to Tenshodo HQ, Asura server at midnight on earthsday, during the next new moon. Don't get any funny ideas. Call the cops, and you can kiss your achievments tab goodbye".

I thought this was some kind of prank, but then I got this in my FFXIAH.COM mailbox

One of those kidnappers looks familiar.
I could be wrong, and don't know who it is, but looks a lot like this dude:
[+]