1050 attack Noctis friend up.

Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2017-11-24 14:25:52
Link | Citer | R

After getting a bunch of 3* Iris's, I got a 5* Gladiolus, that's something.
 Odin.Rikiyame
Serveur: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-11-24 16:06:38
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tydis said: »
After getting a bunch of 3* Iris's, I got a 5* Gladiolus, that's something.

He's seems like a DPS tank like Demon Rain.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-11-25 05:06:27
Link | Citer | R

Daily free pull has given me another chainer who isn't tidus

Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-11-25 05:10:31
Link | Citer | R

Nice. Pretty cool TMR too.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-11-26 03:58:12
Link | Citer | R

2 free rainbows in a row. 4 on banner rainbows no XV 5* but w/e. This must be karmic balance for that year I spent without any rainbow crystals.

Decided to let it ride and spent 10 tickets

K lol
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-11-26 05:03:25
Link | Citer | R

Lunera is an absolute beast. She's an incredible Bard once she gets enhancements, she is an incredible magic chainer, and she is an incredible MP battery. Great pull, congrats!
 Phoenix.Erics
Serveur: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-11-26 05:22:27
Link | Citer | R

got a noctis and zargabaath from 10+1
the crystal that gave me noctis started out as yellow too and upgraded.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-11-26 08:39:49
Link | Citer | R

after doing some of the event i got 5 summon tickets using the coins and said to myself ok if these don't get me noctis i give up trying for him and second was a rainbow and woot noctis xD loving the rainbow boost
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-11-26 08:46:17
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Erics said: »
got a noctis and zargabaath from 10+1
the crystal that gave me noctis started out as yellow too and upgraded.

grats man
[+]
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-11-26 12:51:06
Link | Citer | R

All these rainbows are tempting me to pull must hold out for Xmas units and again for possible new year units.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-11-26 13:40:13
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Komugichan said: »
All these rainbows are tempting me to pull must hold out for Xmas units and again for possible new year units.

"voice whispers inside your head" join us... join us.... xD and on that note guessing they usually have extra great units at christmas and new years?
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-11-26 16:08:07
Link | Citer | R

Last year, we had White Knight Noel and Santa Roselia. For the New Year, it was Ling and Yun. I think they will come back and maybe a new unit.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-11-27 01:08:13
Link | Citer | R

Went in and beat Sheratan. Will have to go back for the 20 turn kill, which I'm sure I can do if I don't wait for Esper orbs/play like a turtle.
(this took longer to make than it was worth, idk why I bothered)

P standard stuff as far as this fight's strategies go. Obviously several of the characters that I brought can be swapped out to others (for example, Ashe and Rasler instead of Orlandeau and Agrias; Firion, Victoria, or Luneth instead of Emperor; Tilith or Luka instead of Ayaka; Crowe instead of 9S; Ilias instead of Ace. I tried Charlotte over WoL but honestly the AoE break for phase 2 was the cat's pajamas since I don't have Victoria.)

Veritas of Earth: 100% provoke to draw all the ***; Earth resist for phase 1; Earth dmg for mission completion
Warrior of Light: Arms Eraser; AoE Cover to take heat off of VoE
Ayaka: Heals; Instant MP recovery; Reraise
Ace: Instant MP recovery; 75% fire imperil
9S: Spread Shield
Soleil: Rotating Defensive dances; Offensive dance for the final burst
Minfillia: Dark resist for phase 2
Emperor: Primary damage with Fire From Below
Orlandeau: Fire chain
Agrias: Fire chain

Was easier than I thought it'd be but it took a few tries of playing around with different characters to get it down. Firion might be more suitable as compared to Emperor for a speed kill since it takes him time to build up and he can't stay in the party 100% of the time, but he ended up serving me well and solo'd the first 60% or so of the boss's HP and the two fruits before I went for the final burst (Divine Ruination x2 + Fire From Below + Bahamut). Garnet/Rydia 100% unnecessary with Bahamut around to cap a chain. A shame that Incinerating Press only lasts 2 turns, otherwise 9S could've been dropped for... idk, something.
[+]
By Creecreelo 2017-11-27 03:46:20
Link | Citer | R

I did Sheratan somewhat recently as well and employed a similar strat, having my main DPS come from Emperor and bursting it down in second form with Divine Ruination chain + Fire from Below. Emperor is just such a beast!!

I would just stress again the importance of breaking. At the time, I still didn't have any TMRs geared for tanking (and still kind of don't lol x_x), so Knight Delita's LB break was crazy useful for me in this fight to help eliminate dmg. It's imperative I feel these days to have a unit ready for potent debuffing specifically. The main important thing is to try level up those LBs before awakening; resist the urge!! Without Knight Delita, 9S should certainly be utilized for this role if you have him. Goken could maybe fill this role too, but requires 4 moar crysts worth and cannot provide as much support as 9S. Tim's full-break of 59% I think is very interesting, and his LB quick to charge and level up. It's just too bad he's stuck at 5-star though, but perhaps with the right gear/buffs, you could get behind his innately lower defenses.

I recall a handy table that sorted out debuff potencies on the wiki, but cannot seem to find it now...
 Ragnarok.Bepe
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-11-27 07:29:25
Link | Citer | R

Here is my sheraton strat:

Noctis - 100% evade, 100% dark resistance, fish every turn, Immune to paralysis, mechanical heart and damage warp for most healing, holy from ring of lucii to sustain mp
Sollel - Enhanced
Illias - Stat immunity
Ace - MP and Imperil
Minfilia - dark resist
9S- breaks
Luka - Healer (who needs Ayaka!)
Orlandeu + Agrias - Light chaining
Illusionist Nichol - Back up tanking to recover (Explained below)

So this was my speed kill set up. I managed to finish all missions in one run after many tests and perfecting each turn. Illionist nichol was for recovery during the 40% and 20% threshhold pushes. Everyone would die from that push besides Noctis who i geared full hp and spr after evasion, and usually anyone of my other healer/buffers with decent spirit I decided to bring in. Nichol would give Noctis his redirect and keep the boss broken and noctis would start using comeback, switching in minfilia when neccessary for dark resistance.

Turn 1: Soliel SPR buff, 9S magic debuff, Divine ruination x2, Noctis fish

Turn 2: Swap in Illias for 9s - Stat immunity, Attack buff, fish, divine ruination x2 (should be like 66-69% here) - Big threshold aoe goes off, everyone lives

Turn 3: Minfilia for Illias - dark resist, Spr/DEF buff Soleil, FIsh, Divine ruination x2, should hit the phase change, and will all your buffs, soleil agrias and orlandue should barely live, screw healing, they take like no damage until much later

Turn 4: (Fruits are Out) Ace for Minfilia - tri beam laaser +2, Atk/mag buff sooliel, Divine ruination x2 front fruit, should kill it, especially if you spark chain. If you did this right, stat immunity from illias should still be up on noctis to nullify scream of grief.

Turn 5: 9s for ace - magic break, divine ruination x2 second fruit(should die if chained correctly), fish , spr/def buff

Turn 6: this is when the dark attack happens so minfilia for 9s, if you need mana ace for soleil, Feel free to luka here for orlandeu or agrias and use her regen move, have the one you kept in use a drain sword move to cap off their hp.

Turn 7 and onward: from this point onward you are just going to have to get a feel for the characters and recovery from the 40% and 20% thresholds. Your goal should be to keep 80%+ spr buff up at all times from soliel on noctis, even skipping attack buff if you had to swap soleil out for mana from ace or healing from luka. Keep 9s magic break up 100% of the time no matter what (or INichol's if you are in threshold recovery phase). You want to go into the threshold attacks with spread shield from 9s and 120% spr from soleil to ensure noctis and 1 or two others survive. You want to try not to push threshold on the the darkness move turn or the turn before. This way you get 1 extra turn to raise at least one person to sure you can have minfilia dark resist up. Expect both agrias and orlandeu to die from the threshold attack unless you have much better gear than me XD. On the final turn in which you know you are going to kill sheraton, switch in someone who has titan equipped to cast stone, and diabolos equip to cast a dark spell, and one other person to summon kill. Try to land the summon on the divine ruinnation chain ending. Better if its bahamut, massive damage, but i didn't have him at this point so not neccessary.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Libbien
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-11-27 10:24:37
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Finished Bloody moon but missed the quest where I need to do damage from 4 elements because I forgot to equip Shiva for ice damage .... to then realise after killing it 70 turns later Rikku has a ice damage skill ....

Wow that sucks. I'm farming tech crysts to enhance T Terra for that fight and I'm nearly done. Can't wait to give it a shot though I'm expecting to get wrecked due to defensive deficiencies lol.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-11-27 12:20:16
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Phoenix.Libbien said: »
Wow that sucks. I'm farming tech crysts to enhance T Terra for that fight and I'm nearly done. Can't wait to give it a shot though I'm expecting to get wrecked due to defensive deficiencies lol.

It's really not that bad, you just have to follow your skill rotation and guard every 3 turn on your dps if they arent tanky enough (T.Terra is SPR heavy so you have that going for you).

Hardest part was managing MP for Veritas of the Earth, I think next time I'll just put auto-refresh on him.

Have diabolos for your T.Terra for Osmose, she'll get full mp from draining the small skulls.

subbed Ayaka out for enhanced Rosa and my MP problems went away for this fight
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-11-27 12:53:06
Link | Citer | R

GLSakura with Odin or Ramuh for Osmose served me well. The chain gave Wilhelm/Rikku LB every turn.

Edit: If you weren't around for Minfilia, Chloe has the 70% elemental res buffs.
 Ragnarok.Bepe
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-11-27 14:06:28
Link | Citer | R

Over on the reddit, there is a post about information from the jp side that says all 5 star bases will have 7 star by january. Which makes me happy because there is hope for units I really want to use! For instance, I'm already sitting on 3 noctis... and I really want to use gladiolus over wilheim (can you tell I'm a ffxv fan yet?) Obviously we won't get them 7 stars for probably another like 8 months, but I can now hope!
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-11-27 14:52:22
Link | Citer | R

Fryevia 7* with enhancements whar?
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-11-27 15:25:33
Link | Citer | R

Finally finished T Terra enhancements and want to try bloody moon. Anyone have a solid T Terra they can throw up for me? Only giving this one shot for now since I still haven't finished the KM event yet.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-11-27 17:09:44
Link | Citer | R

I can in a bit. Do you need her attacks to have no element?

Ok, done. She is sitting at +290% MAG, +150% SPR, and +60% HP, I think?
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-11-27 17:32:59
Link | Citer | R

Don't believe so, just need her enhanced. Though as i typed that i realize i only checked the main NM and not the apostles lol maybe i do need non elemental
First Page 2 3 ... 44 45 46 ... 116 117 118