Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 116 117 118
 Phoenix.Erics
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-13 18:11:37
Link | Citer | R

didnt realize how good veritas of the dark is for arena. Other aoe moves like blade blitz,area attack, and hit all that hit 2 times per attack cap off at 499 per swing (199 if combo is 5 hits) 999 per round total (x2 with DW and without chain dmg)for 1998 total dmg.
but his dual slash ability is a 999 aoe twice per attack round, and 4 times with DW. So hes putting out 3996 each round without chain damage.

are any other abilities like this? until now it thought each person could only pump out 1998 max per attack round with DW or dual cast.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-10-13 18:50:21
Link | Citer | R

Laswell's awakened exorcizing storm
By Creecreelo 2017-10-13 19:00:05
Link | Citer | R

My last couple weeks of FFBE:

Last week, I finally felt prepared to take on the Robot Trial after finishing up some pots of my team. Used Delita, Maxwell, Emperor, Soleil, Primm, and a friend Ace. Came in thinking it'd take 4+ hours, but Delita/Ace/Soleil helped my pretty mediocre Emperor to take it down in 90min! Been enjoying that H2H and H2H Mastery quite a bit!!

Today, while listening to Taylor Swift, I managed to get crazy lucky for some rainbows. About 10-11 tickets gave me Prishe and Nyx!! There seems to be a connection to rainbow drops and the song "...Ready For It?". More testing is necessary.

Looking at the Sheratan trial next! @___@ What are other people working on these days?

Equipped Nyx for funsies for the event, my FC is 477,943,399 for anyone interested. It'd be nice to have some people I'm somewhat familiar with in my FL lol
[+]
 Phoenix.Libbien
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-10-13 19:25:22
Link | Citer | R

Sent a request. I only pulled a 50% bonus unit so far, but hopefully get a nyx or 75% one soon.

Congrats on dropping the robot!!! I too recently completed Aigaion trial and am trying to build up towards Sheritan. Also interested in taking down Malboro trial, but that thing is way out of my league right now lol. Working on gil farming for now til the turtles are gone then mog king grinding. Main TMRs im focused on are rainbow robe, fixed dice, whatever Ayaka's was called, and another L/A for Fry.
[+]
By Creecreelo 2017-10-13 19:47:47
Link | Citer | R

Totally forgot the Gil Snappers are back since the vortex menu has been revamped! I should probably hit those up too for enhancements. Queen has a special place in mah heart and her enhancements are so powerful/interesting but so freaking expensive. I'm a little curious to potentially enhance Cecil as well for dual tank/cover a 100% voke shenanigans.
Serveur: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-10-13 20:02:25
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »

Also Leon from FF2 (5* cap though).
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-13 20:19:50
Link | Citer | R

storm hits 999 in arena 4 times with dw and enough attack?

also, 24 pulls today and no bonus units for the event at all.
multiple terras, edgars, and arcs
By Ciri Zireael 2017-10-13 22:19:41
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I did around 14 tickets with no event unit. Might just stick to daily pulls because halloween is close.
 Odin.Rikiyame
Serveur: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-10-13 22:28:42
Link | Citer | R

I have a max Glauca who can solo ELT up to the boss. Any -DEF ability should be enough for him to OTKO though.
570,673,359 but have BG or FFXIAH in comment, please.

Edit: Glauca was from free daily.
By Creecreelo 2017-10-13 22:37:38
Link | Citer | R

Ciri Zireael said: »

Also Leon from FF2 (5* cap though).

I've read also that Orlandeau's TM attack Spirit Blade can also deal the 999 x4 since it deals a physical and a magic attack? However, I've also read recently someone say that it's simply a hybrid attack? Does anyone know for sure what type of attack it is?
By Ciri Zireael 2017-10-13 22:47:56
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Type: Special Ability (Active)
Effect:

Physical damage (1.6x) to all enemies
Magic damage (2.2x) to all enemies

Hits: Default unit attack
MP: 20

Looks like 2 different hits at once, like Lance, so with DW it should hit 4 times. But farming TG Cid's TM is a complete waste.
By Creecreelo 2017-10-13 22:56:13
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I def wouldn't go out of my way for it; I mostly wonder about the move because my Cid has gained so much trust simply from using him in so many events for so long now lol
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-14 02:17:33
Link | Citer | R

i havent done a boss trial since ifrit/siren combo havent even attempted any they are always so frustrating, you can do everything perfectly and get screwed by RNG and waste 40 energy and 30mins to an hr.
i need to do the machine one cause ive got 2 onion knights and a prishe that could use the HTH and 50% hth TM to break 1k atk
By Ciri Zireael 2017-10-14 02:30:20
Link | Citer | R

Aigaion wasn't that bad, just long. Sheraton you just really need to pay attention to turn count and mp management. Also paralyze immunity.

With Sheraton, I totally see needing to farm nothing but defensive TMR though for future 10 man weapon trials.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-14 02:43:23
Link | Citer | R

what puts me off is even with a bunch of TMR and good units the people in the guide videos always seem to have better gear and super whale friends so i cant really borrow their strats. Im sure i have enough to do it with but i never really have the free energy to risk losing half a dozen times before i win. Always seems to be an event going on.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-10-14 04:55:56
Link | Citer | R

I think any move with multiple attack animations has the same effect, because the Arena cap is 999 damage per animation.

Devastate, Cleansing Strike, Barrage, Exorcizing Storm, Dual Slash, etc.

People just focus on the last two because they're AoE.

https://exvius.gamepedia.com/index.php?search=Physical+damage+combo&title=Special%3ASearch&profile=default&fulltext=1

Pod Charge + R040 Blade is not a combo I considered before. Should do ~6000 damage, but takes two turns and thus probably is not worth it for me.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-14 05:47:56
Link | Citer | R

i see what you're saying about combo attacks idk how many of them there are for AoEs

how does pod charge + r040 blade work? it says pod charge is reraise
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-10-14 06:40:40
Link | Citer | R

If you use R040 Blade after Pod Charge, it becomes a 3x combo.

https://exvius.gamepedia.com/R040:_Blade
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-14 07:37:22
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Erics said: »
what puts me off is even with a bunch of TMR and good units the people in the guide videos always seem to have better gear and super whale friends so i cant really borrow their strats. Im sure i have enough to do it with but i never really have the free energy to risk losing half a dozen times before i win. Always seems to be an event going on.
I find the units they use are more limiting than gear, limited time units or 5 stars seem to come up a lot when I look at guides and I have to go sifting through units to see if I can find any who can still cover the role.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-10-14 10:28:53
Link | Citer | R

If you use R040 Blade after Pod Charge, it becomes a 3x combo.

https://exvius.gamepedia.com/R040:_Blade

The animation for this is about 15.6 years btw.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-10-14 10:47:43
Link | Citer | R

just making sure but for the gil snapper cave should i just stick with the 30 energy? feels like its more bang for my energy considering 15 didnt even give 1 gold lol
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-14 11:31:34
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
just making sure but for the gil snapper cave should i just stick with the 30 energy? feels like its more bang for my energy considering 15 didnt even give 1 gold lol
30 is the best if you're going to do it yeah, the gil snapper families are just too much gil for the others to compete.

Edit: That said I'd just get enough gil to last you a couple weeks then go back to spending nrg on story prog or the event.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2017-10-14 12:08:28
Link | Citer | R

Sad times, I can't clear elite on the event.

I guess I need more rainbows to add to Rem.

I have a few on me but they need to level up still.
By Pluton 2017-10-14 12:30:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tydis said: »

You juste need a good friend unit :o My onion Knight otk everything
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-14 12:57:13
Link | Citer | R

Can use my friend unit to do it :o unless you mean clear on your own rather than just clear once.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2017-10-14 13:46:51
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »

Can use my friend unit to do it :o unless you mean clear on your own rather than just clear once.
I'll try with a strong friend unit.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-10-14 15:15:42
Link | Citer | R

Any 700+ mag Frye with dual wield can solo the event.
 Odin.Rikiyame
Serveur: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-10-14 19:21:54
Link | Citer | R

Tydis - I have a max Glauca who can solo ELT up to the boss (Bladeblitz for two enemy stages and Daybreak Darkness for bosses). Any -DEF ability applied before DD should be enough for him to OTKO though (Or any hefty ATK buff). Some espers have a -DEF move. His move is a chain move, so if you have a finisher with dark/holy, should be enough (I'm running 150% beast killer).
570,673,359 but have BG or FFXIAH in comment, please.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-14 20:24:29
Link | Citer | R

consider adding soleil to parties if you have one and some awakening materials for abilities i did panzer and schwert dance to +2, its cheap(like only 30k when some cost 250k,500k or 1mil per tier) and it gives:
*+100% aoe atk and -35% aoe defense down
and panzer gives:
*+100% def bonus and -35% aoe atk down to mobs
and if you alternate them the bonus jumps to +120% stat boost and adds more stats:
*+120% atk/mag for schwert and
*+120%def/spr for panzer
but just the base +100% atk makes any group much stronger (embolden is only 45% boost)
if you have a WoL,delita,ling,elza or other strong debuffer their higher -def stat will make the mob go even quicker.
This boss is really tame compared to some other elite events. hes easier to kill in one turn because hes debuffable.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-10-14 20:55:42
Link | Citer | R

Rip selling all those mogs back during the Bahamut Raid.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 116 117 118