Voice Actress For Yugiri, Sian Blake Found Dead

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Voice actress for Yugiri, Sian Blake found dead
Voice actress for Yugiri, Sian Blake found dead
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-01-05 14:29:41
Link | Citer | R

Sian Blake, voice actress for Yugiri in Final Fantasy x|v found dead.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-01-05 14:37:25
Link | Citer | R

; ;
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-01-13 13:12:56
Link | Citer | R

Bayohne said:
Greetings, everyone,

I want to share comments from both Naoki Yoshida and the English Localization team regarding the passing of Sian Blake, the English voice actor for Yugiri in Heavensward.

Quote:
Yesterday, I received unfortunate news from the agency of British voice talent Sian Blake confirming the passing of Sian and her two children.

Sian was a gifted actress, her masterful portrayal of Yugiri leaving a lasting impression amongst our fans. I had hoped she would be with us for many more performances to come.

I am deeply saddened by this tragedy and offer to Sian and her children my sincerest prayers.

FINAL FANTASY XIV Producer & Director, Naoki Yoshida

Quote:
There are no words to describe the shock and disbelief we felt upon hearing the tragic news about Sian Blake and her two young sons.

Though we only had the chance to work with Sian for a short time, we were glad to have such an accomplished and dedicated actress on the project. She brought life to a character dear to our hearts, and we will always be grateful for her contribution.

Our thoughts are with her family and friends.

- English Localization Team
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [109 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-05-01 06:24:54
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
BBC News reported on Friday that Arthur Simpson-Kent, the 48-year-old partner of actress and voice actress Sian Blake, has admitted to killing Blake and their two children. Simpson-Kent's lawyer said the jury would be told of his admission at his trial in October. Simpson-Kent has not yet entered a formal plea, but is expected to enter one on July 29.

Police uncovered three bodies in the garden of Blake's southeast London home in January, and later confirmed that the bodies were those of Blake (aged 43) and her two sons (aged 8 and 4). The three had been missing since December 13. A police spokesperson said that Blake and her two sons died from head and neck injuries.

Simpson-Kent was then arrested in January in Ghana on suspicion of the murders, and was later extradited to the U.K.

Blake, who had motor neurone disease, is most well known for her role as Frankie Pierre in the BBC series EastEnders, but she also voiced the role of Yugiri in the Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward video game.
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-01 06:30:46
Link | Citer | R

Good, lock his *** up.
 Asura.Calatilla
Serveur: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2016-05-01 08:11:35
Link | Citer | R

He'll get 15 yrs and serve less than 7, good ol British justice.