Special Anniversary Battle Event
 Siren.Avina
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Avina
By Siren.Avina 2015-11-29 02:34:55
Link | Citer | R

This is kind of an odd question, but...

I'm sort of trying to put together an archive of all NPC dialogue. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to actually DO this event given the i119 requirement and I'm pretty behind on a lot of things.

Does anyone have a screenshot of Kupofried's full dialogue when you turn in the favor? Or could you even just copy paste it to me in a message on FFXIAH? I see snippets of it in the screenshots, but none have the full deal.
 Shiva.Carrelo
Serveur: Shiva
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2015-11-29 20:53:49
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Avina said: »
This is kind of an odd question, but...

I'm sort of trying to put together an archive of all NPC dialogue. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to actually DO this event given the i119 requirement and I'm pretty behind on a lot of things.

Does anyone have a screenshot of Kupofried's full dialogue when you turn in the favor? Or could you even just copy paste it to me in a message on FFXIAH? I see snippets of it in the screenshots, but none have the full deal.

This is all he says:

Immediately afterwards, this message came through Unity chat. I was only able to see it on my other character (same Unity):

The fight was actually easier than I expected after reading some of the comments. Dualbox SAM+WHM+trusts. My SAM (and therefore all my trusts) bit the dust when the first flare went off, which reminded me that I had unloaded gearswap for the level cap fight and was still wearing the wyrmking suit. <____< Threw myself an Arise and tanked it easily on WHM until weakness wore. Smooth sailing from then on.

Good luck recording all the NPC dialogue! :]
[+]
 Siren.Avina
Serveur: Siren
user: Avina
By Siren.Avina 2015-12-02 17:56:46
Link | Citer | R

Awesome--thanks!