Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-08-28 17:42:28
Link | Citer | R

Dude, stop seriously.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-08-28 17:53:12
Link | Citer | R

I'm sorry to anyone who read that, I glanced at it before but didn't really know what was being said nor did I finish reading it. Sorry Tidis that you had to be the one to point it out :(
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-08-28 17:53:58
Link | Citer | R

Both of his accounts have been suspended for thirty days, for using a sock to avoid a topic ban.
[+]
By Ackeron 2015-08-28 17:54:21
Link | Citer | R

If he shows up again in any thread give one of the Mods a PM or Report. The book is ready to be thrown.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-08-28 18:04:04
Link | Citer | R

anywho i may have to wait till thursday to pick my copy up due to my only ride into town having to work ;/ but i still plan to stream it
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-08-28 18:14:56
Link | Citer | R

I'll still enjoy the gameplay but it's gonna suck that this big reveal at the end of the game isn't going to be a surprise now.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-08-28 18:20:17
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
I'll still enjoy the gameplay but it's gonna suck that this big reveal at the end of the game isn't going to be a surprise now.
Here's what you do.

Take that memory, and destroy it. Smash it into the ground, light it on fire, and just bury it. Claim ignorance, you didn't know what those words meant.

.-. that's all I got D;
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-28 18:20:39
Link | Citer | R

I'm so outraged that I cancelled my pre order for MGS V !

(I didn't but I wanted to be outraged for once)

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-08-29 00:32:28
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
Lizk has been topic banned for posting the ending to a game that's not even fully released yet.
Wow...glad I didn't see that! We always get copies before the official release here..a friend of mine got his copy 2 days ago.

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
Yeah, I vividly remember trying to beat Liquid on Extreme. I thought the boxing match was the hard part .. until I got to the very last part. Damn, I almost killed my controller, must have retried at least 30 times to get it right.

And I tried the same thing on MGS2. Managed to get all the extra goodies, cleared it on Extreme, and then I tried my luck with "European Extreme", which makes Extreme look like childs play. After retrying each boss dozens of times, I managed to get through the game up to Vamp. And then I got stuck.

I managed to get Vamp down to the last part of his health, but then he goes insane and NEVER stops for anything. You can dodge him forever, but hitting him is the hardest thing I ever tried to do in a MGS game. He doesn't act that way on other mode. After repeatedly trying it for days, I was never able to figure it out, and sadly never cleared MGS2 on European Extreme. There would have been a way to finish him, but I never figured it out.
Lol, I did MGS2 on Extreme too. Now I'm not sure which version I had because localization wasn't a thing here back then, so I could've gotten the US version. It was a fun challenge nevertheless. Gonna spoiler the rest of my comment in case someone hasn't played MGS2 (like Kali <3):
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-08-29 00:42:49
Link | Citer | R

I most likely won't ever play MGS2 :) but thank you for being considerate to others!
VIP
By Kalila 2015-08-29 18:07:41
Link | Citer | R

Found random artwork of MGS5 while looking stuff up, thought it was pretty well done.

[+]
By fonewear 2015-09-01 15:04:24
Link | Citer | R

Game is good so far about two hours into it.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-09-01 15:42:52
Link | Citer | R

Welp gonna start playing.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-09-01 16:01:39
Link | Citer | R

I can't think about Metal gear without this REALLY WELL MADE fan video, using metal gear concept.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-09-01 16:38:28
Link | Citer | R

I really thought they were gonna make me alter Snake's appearance.

EDIT: I apologise, I should have called him Big Boss.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-09-01 19:30:08
Link | Citer | R

Keeping my talk about the game in spoiler tags.
By fonewear 2015-09-01 19:31:44
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Keeping my talk about the game in spoiler tags.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-09-01 20:10:38
Link | Citer | R

VIP
By Kalila 2015-09-01 21:24:44
Link | Citer | R

That ~hour long intro was very impressive, really helped build my interest in playing this game
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-09-01 21:34:19
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
I can't think about Metal gear without this REALLY WELL MADE fan video, using metal gear concept.

Definitely neat, but a little too jumpy. I would have liked to be able to follow it a little easier.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-09-02 06:45:56
Link | Citer | R

About the burning man and the whale (just speculating);
[+]
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2015-09-02 12:09:20
Link | Citer | R

Played through the prologue last night. While It was a nice way to get me into the game and I enjoyed it... I was also like "This is so ridiculous" xD How many times can one man cheat death.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-09-02 12:20:35
Link | Citer | R

Pwolf Drkgawd said: »
Played through the prologue last night. While It was a nice way to get me into the game and I enjoyed it... I was also like "This is so ridiculous" xD How many times can one man cheat death.

I was laughing my *** off but that's MGS for you, it only plays with reality before dropping you off the cliff of 'nanomachines, son!'
[+]
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-09-02 12:29:58
Link | Citer | R

Considering that both Big Boss and Solid gets caught at least once and tortured in every game before being saved by someone and that the antagonists refuse to kill them when they get the chance to make things needlessly dramatic for everybody, yeah, that wasn't surprising for someone familiar with the series XD

Also, for when there is no realistic explanation to make, there is always the nanomachines or foxdie. Need someone to stay alive? Nanomachines. Need someone to die? Foxdie. Problem solved!
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2015-09-02 12:31:22
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

I was laughing my *** off but that's MGS for you, it only plays with reality before dropping you off the cliff of 'nanomachines, son!'

Ya I enjoyed it.. but I expected like perfection because everything looked so great. and then I see my eyelids when i blink, and im like, ok i guess his eyes are just getting use to being used again whatever.

Then the doc shows my reflection and the camera blinks but big boss doesn't. I saw that as an oversight. but still was fun.

"Ok get on the ground and crawl. we will blend in with the bodies. Ok stop or we will die. Just lay there and pretend to be dead." Boss.. he said lay there not have your head up looking at the enemy coming right at you... boss seriously just put your head down!