FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 156 157 158 ... 159 160 161
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-08-25 09:20:02
Link | Citer | R

Really guys? FFXI event and no posts?

4/11 for me. Curilla burst x2, Aphmau SSB, Curilla SSB. Going to pull on banner 2 as well.
By fillerbunny9 2017-08-25 11:29:28
Link | Citer | R

two pulls.... 3 Earth Doublets one Scutum, Aristocrat's Crown and Alkyoneus's Bracelets. so lotta Aphmau going on, but Y'shtola still looks to be far superior courtesy of her Burst SB. pretty damn disappointed as I was hoping for something nice for Curilla.
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2017-08-25 12:20:32
Link | Citer | R

Scutum, Royal Squire Mufflers, and Curilla's Swift Blade Cuirass.

Overall, pretty happy for an 11 pull. I was dreading getting that earth doublet. Do-not-want.
 Sylph.Cherche
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-08-25 12:21:58
Link | Citer | R

Waiting on Banner 2 for Ayame and Lion.
By runeghost 2017-08-26 10:45:59
Link | Citer | R

*sigh* I saved up 100 mithril... two eleven pulls...
And just got the two guaranteed five stars, and 20 immediately sold three stars -_-;

It gets depressing.
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
Serveur: Bismarck
user: dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2017-08-26 14:17:59
Link | Citer | R

Aphmau's BSB is a hybrid type.

You cast Activate for the single target heal and the next time you use the ability, she will nuke 4x white non-elemental lightning damage + heal a target.; Her AOE heal 'light maneuver' will also nuke twice if activate is on.

Her BSB trance also gives her a MIND/MAGIC boost, making her nukes hit harder and her heals heal for more. So it makes up for her heals being a 'moderate HP recovery' only as with the MND buff she heals fairly close to a large recovery heal.

So pairs well with Shantoto, or heck even any lightning team. The non-elemental bit is nice as it means she will always do damage regardless of elemental weakness.
the nukes hit quite hard at lvl 66 and can probably do ok as a side DPS /healer once I have her all leveled with motes put in

Is she a tier 1 healer? No. But will have her use. I pulled 4x and got Aphmau's BSB/SSB and LM, Zeid's SSB, Curilla's BSB, LM and SSB
and a bunch of dupes so I 7* Curilla's body piece, and 6* the rest.

Also Curilla's BSB is pretty good. Attk/Def up by modest amount and should stack with Shout or Vof. CMD1 is Requiescat which is 4x Holy + Major Regen. CMND 2 is Blade of Uriel which gives her a big def boost and directs all single-target magic and physical to her. Pair that with Lionheart Materia and she should be a SB machine. She's only missing retaliate for the DPS, but she's more of a healer/support/tank rather than Gilgamesh straight out DPS/tank. Her heal/Esuna-ga SSB is also very useful for the FFXI torment down the road.

Don't know much about Zeid, but i just had no luck pulling his BSB. He's darkness so will probably be a good fit for someone with a darkness team. I don't atm. Will likely work on Ayame next to finally break in the SSB I pulled from the last event.

Still torn if I want to pull on banner 2. I have most of what I want, except for Ayame's stuff. She's wind/ice and I have a wind team now, so... =[
By runeghost 2017-09-03 17:17:28
Link | Citer | R

I put some real money in (bad idea, I know) and got a total of four x11 draws... and only got the four guaranteed items, the other 40 all were 3* or 4* and sold :(
Ah well.
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2017-09-03 20:09:00
Link | Citer | R

I would have saved your money for the rumoured(?) BSB gem pull bonus. Basically get a bsb of your choice if you spend money for a x11 pull using gems. I was going to go for the shantoto bsb.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2017-09-11 02:22:39
Link | Citer | R

used 50 mythril on the first FF4 banner, pulled Rosa's ultra bow, her legend materia hands , and Rubicante's super soul break fists
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-09-11 03:44:53
Link | Citer | R

Nice. I decided to pull on phase 2 of the 30th anniversary coming up which has Rosa's bow, so while I do want some better IV synergy, the 2nd banner is 4-5-6 focused so I can work on IV and VI synergy in a few pulls, hopefully.
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2017-09-11 08:33:04
Link | Citer | R

That Rosa Bow is pretty damn nice. I didn't bother with the IV stuff except a single 100 gem. Picked up Rubicante's Fists and will be saving everything else for FFT's future banner and 30th anniversary/fest time
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2017-09-11 12:06:21
Link | Citer | R

I assume it will be raining mythrils for the 30th anniversary.
As a fairly new player, I just completed all the realm dungeons so my source of easy mythrils is dried up.
By fillerbunny9 2017-09-12 19:11:42
Link | Citer | R

did two pulls, one on each of the banners for IV. ended up with Rubicante's Cloak/H2H, Cecil's new 6* sword, Rosa's old 5* bow (which I got when it debuted) as well as two Red Jackets (which I already had one of already). overall not terrible, but not great either.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-09-12 19:24:15
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Langly said: »
That Rosa Bow is pretty damn nice. I didn't bother with the IV stuff except a single 100 gem. Picked up Rubicante's Fists and will be saving everything else for FFT's future banner and 30th anniversary/fest time

Same here. While I don't really need to pull on anything FFT ever again, I'm probably going to pull to keep my Agrias max, and it just so happens Marche and Ramza are on the same banner and Ramza BSB2 is really *** good. So I'll pull that banner for Agrias/Ramza and if I end up with Marche, okay.

Think I'm pulling on banner 2 for 30th, I want a chicken knife dupe so I have a universal Vaan dagger.
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2017-09-12 19:26:10
Link | Citer | R

fillerbunny9 said: »
did two pulls, one on each of the banners for IV. ended up with Rubicante's Cloak/H2H, Cecil's new 6* sword, Rosa's old 5* bow (which I got when it debuted) as well as two Red Jackets (which I already had one of already). overall not terrible, but not great either.

That's a decent pull overall, three 5* is fairly good luck.
I had fairly terrible time with V banner a few weeks ago, pulled twice and got one 5* each time on unrelated jobs I don't have relics for or leveled up, one of which was a materia for a character I had no SB/USB/SSB/BSB for. Sad!

Pulled 1x on the IV 2nd banner and Got my 3rd 6* pull ever with Cecil (PLD)'s Lightbringer, which is some insane ULTRA SB with 6k stoneskin and defense buff O_O

But of course I lack the proper BSB to go with it. Sigh. I'm all out of mythrils too.

Also got Kain's Relic Materia, perfect as Kain is still my main DPS after all this time, though Cloud is pretty much getting these now too.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-09-12 19:35:40
Link | Citer | R

I really wanted the Bartz USB. My entire A-team has been based off of a break team between Tyro BSB and Vaan (Piercing Blow + Ark Blast + USB) so magicites coming out as buffs + elemental damage *** with me. Bartz is somewhat of a cure-all hitting 4 elements, so I chased it.

Took 11 pulls.

Out of it I got Dorgaan SSB at 8* (+wind sword) 8* FFV +water helm, LMR dupe for Faris and Bartz (+wind on Faris LMR armor too) and a couple Galuf SSB. Final pull got me Faris and Bartz USB's. Really wish I had gotten the Bartz wind/earth BSB too, but wasn't pulling anymore, that's by far my most pulls on a banner.
By fillerbunny9 2017-09-12 19:39:47
Link | Citer | R

I've been playing for a while, so at this point I just use Onion Knight and Orlandeau as my main DDs, as I have both of their OSBs, as well as BSBs, and some Supers mixed in for good measure. I keep Vaan because his BSB really *** up enemy defense, Ramza for Shout and History's Truth, and Y'shtola for Stoneskin II (though I usually get it from RW), her Burst heal, and Aetherial Pulse. I'm very much set with my current party setup, so mostly just pull on banners I like the originating game of.
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2017-09-12 19:40:05
Link | Citer | R

That's a lot of mythrils. I hope you didn't spend cash on it O_O

There is gem banner coming up I think where you get to pick a BSB of your choice if you pay the full price for the 11x gem pull.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-09-12 19:47:05
Link | Citer | R

Oh I spend money on this game. I'm not yet a whale, but I won't be surprised if I get the invite to the MVP club or whatever exists soon. FFRK is pretty much the only game I am reliably enjoying right now. And while I hate the scale of the pay structure, the game is very good for f2p and I think is run pretty well as an overall. It does a much better job at coming across as them trying to make a solid game and making money off of that game, than a game that's clearly made around money first and game second. So instead of drinking, drugs, (other) video games or eating out...I pull on FFRK.

My A-team is basically Vaan (I have everything but his OSB, fully dived) Tyro (have everything and fully dived) and Ysh'tola (didn't pull for her LMR/USB, but fully dived). My damage options depend on element and if the boss can be tanked, as I am missing 5 bravery motes to fully dive Agrias and I have everything for her. Luneth is SSB+BSB fully dived, Squall is BSB1 + OSB missing just the final dive, Bartz is now mostly dived (missing dex motes) with SSB, BSB3 (water one), USB and a unique enwind SB.

I have a fair number of relics across realms just from fests and LD's I've been able to take out CM's for the last couple months. I basically only spend on certain events and will happily skip a few events to save up for the ones I really want to go for. Almost certainly going to put more money into the game from FFTA/30th fest coming up, though. Then try to save money over the winter time.
By fillerbunny9 2017-09-12 21:32:44
Link | Citer | R

eh, been around long enough it isn't really necessary. they've redone the weekly events two times around now, I think? plus they've been generous with "story" content lately, whereas we used to go AGES before they'd throw a few story missions at us.

like I said, these days I just pull where I want and call it a day. you tend to hit 50 Mythril every other event, so if one is dull or something I don't care about, I don't bother and hold it for the next one or two down the line.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-09-12 22:21:45
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, my biggest issue was I stupidly pulled on XIV once (in hopes of Ysh USB) and each of the Newcomer's for giggles. Waste of mythril. Well, I did get Minfilia USB which has seen me through some magicites, so that pull was worth it...

I like to build characters up, and max them. So my Vaan is (almost) max, need his OSB, Agrias is max, Penelo is max, etc.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2017-09-20 18:34:03
Link | Citer | R

I spoke too soon x.x
lots of different relic draws coming soon
 Bismarck.Zuidar
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2017-09-21 15:44:51
Link | Citer | R

25 mythril for 1 time x11 relic pull on the Always lucky relic draw on each banner that's 1 day only.

So the first Always Lucky relic draw banner has Burst Soul Breaks that heal hp for healers

I pulled Arc's staff that does 5 holy magic attacks to single target and heals moderate HP to party, 1 for a character from XV that does healing magic, one from type 0 that heals
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2017-09-21 16:59:23
Link | Citer | R

Lucky Draw part 3 guarantees a 6* pull. Not pulling today

Final Fantasy Birthday Party Lucky Draws Part 3

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/7185hu/final_fantasy_birthday_party_lucky_draws_part_3/
By fillerbunny9 2017-09-24 07:12:46
Link | Citer | R

I ended up doing it, because why the hell not:

Bismarck.Zuidar
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2017-09-24 08:09:33
Link | Citer | R

I only got 1 relic 6* and it was Fran's ultra soul break bow x.x
By fillerbunny9 2017-09-24 23:47:35
Link | Citer | R

Disappointing 30 pull is disappointing.

Bismarck.Dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2017-09-24 23:57:15
Link | Citer | R

@fillerbunny Nice pull.

I got Steiner's OSB for my guaranteed 6* and Steiner's BSB as well as WoL's SSB, Thancred's BSB and something from Type-0 that I put in my vault for now.

A good free 30 pull overall. Steiner is getting leveled up soon. lol.
By fillerbunny9 2017-09-25 10:28:43
Link | Citer | R

I really didn’t care for mine. I mean, I cannot remember the last time I actually used a Super Soul Break (basically Burst/better or bust) and Tyro has no place in my party.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2017-09-25 11:28:26
Link | Citer | R

I predicted I'd go 3/30 on the free 30 pull and that's exactly what I got, lol.

Sephiroth's OSSB
Onion Knight's BSB (dupe)
Richard's SSB

Sephiroth's OSSB should give me some good mileage when the Holy Magecite dungeon comes out since I also have Sephiroth's BSB which has an en-Dark attach effect. Richard's SSB is a heavy armour that gives Wind Boost so I'll probably find some applications for that.

Probably going to pull P3/P4/P5 once and see where I end up. May pull twice on P5 for shots at Alphinaud's BSB and USB.
First Page 2 3 ... 156 157 158 ... 159 160 161