Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - news, discussions
Dev Tracker - news, discussions
First Page 2 3 ... 81 82 83 ... 201 202 203
By Verda 2016-05-25 16:11:12
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Ramzus said: »
What are you supposed to do when you lose >200 accuracy from losing Bolster on Torpor/Precision/Dex?

If using double vorseals, add hunter's roll and boost dex it's essentially the same level of acc as without bolster. Bolster dex also probably not needed we're going for 2100, so you also have a lot of wiggle room.

Fenrir.Ramzus said: »
3 GEOs (Frail, Torpor, Vex, Wilt, Dex, Precision) Baseline (+1 GEO for another DD pt)

I'd do something like this, Frailty and Fury with dia 3 is enough to cap pDIF against almost anything, and Earthen Armor + Schezero and a good WHM solves survivability problems, EA + Scherzo is 90% damage reduction to anything that would deal over 75% of you health, and anything that deals less than that can be cured by a WHM (Try id in VD avatar fights, even with shell up your health barely moves when AF goes off). The one exception is multihit abilities, almost all of which are physical so subbing NIN would solve. Vex and Wilt not necessary I'd do a 10 man setup:
2 Idris GEO: Frailty, Fury, Precision, Torpor. One is off party for Torpor and Frailty while one is in party for Precision + Fury.
1 offparty RDM for dia 3, distract 3, and debuffing mob
1 WHM for DD party with Tank in it
1 Tank
2 DD depending on if you value skillchains or not

These can rotate in as needed, COR rolls can last 9.5 mins now and songs over 9 min and many smn buffs last over 8.5 min now with enough smn skill:
1 BRD For haste cap, and accuracy.
1 COR for hunters and another roll depending (prob wont' need chaos since can cap pdif)
1 SMN for haste 2 for 8 mins, EA for 5 min, 250 TP bonus, long duration warcry, endrain or enfire, etc.

So that leaves:
P1: PLD WHM GEO DD DD <rotate slot free>
P2: RDM GEO COR SMN BRD <could add a 3rd geo for debuffs if you really want>

Or for more DD:

P1: PLD WHM RDM GEO
P2: DD DD WHM GEO COR SMN BRD
P3: DD DD DD WHM GEO <rotate slot>

Honestly I'd prefer the 10-12 people setup but I think both would work.

I know your setup listed above is different, but I put together a Teles win that had this outside of elak:

P1: PUP RUN WHM GEO
P2: BLM BLM SCH GEO SMN COR
P3: BLM BLM SCH GEO <2x rotate slots>

SMN was just so Clarion Call didn't one shot ppl which EA prevents and to help dispel and debuff its INT around -92 with conflag and impact and haste 2 the blm, could also use a BRD though. COR and SMN rotated to do buffs and had 4 BLM. I've seen it done with 2 BLM though. In death setups you often have 2-4 people doing magic burst only, so how is that any diff for DD? The SCH aren't bursting on death setups except for noctohelix 2 and are mostly support for storms and to make skillchains and help heal during dia aura. If you don't use 2 SCH you run out of strats eventually so... Idk just seems to me there's about the same number of damage dealers in both setups. In death setup there is 4 of 14 and in the DD setup was 2 of 10 so at least in this example, the DD setup has a higher ratio of damage dealers vs support.

I agree mana burn is easier to do though and I think your setups that get so much out of support and have so many BLM work great. I'm just used to seeing max 4 BLM used (and cleared many with 2-3), so that's what I'm comparing it to. Anyway, it's an interesting convo but I think this will be my last input on it for now thank you for your courteous reply :)

Lakshmi.Konvict said: »
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
You mean we would have to use more than 6 people? *** that.
Another Asura wonder thinking you can't bring more then 6 people to the new nms!
98.9% sure that was heavy sarcasm from Ladyofhonor.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2016-05-25 16:23:04
Link | Citer | R

If you're using an alliance without using either 2 RUN or 1RUN + 1COR to reset gambit rayke and having all blms cast death, you're doing it wrong. Staggering death is mostly only good in low man setups with 3-4 blms where they can either all go staggered, or go in pairs staggered.

For reference on Teles, we used:

BLM BLM BLM BLM GEO GEO
BLM BLM BLM BLM GEO SCH
PLD WHM GEO RUN PUP COR

for a total of Focus/Haste (blm pts), Languor, Malaise, Wilt, Vex. We rotated in GEO to the tank pt for Bolster Malaise/Languor.
By Verda 2016-05-25 18:42:42
Link | Citer | R

Ya I've never seen anyone do it that way lol, I'm not saying it's wrong to. That run for instance was everyone but mine first event we fought Teles and it took some learning but we won with that setup so I'll take it. I've only ever seen death staggered in pairs. That's a buttload of BLM but I can see how it'd work. It's hard to find that many well geared BLM on at one time though. It's interesting you do it with only 1 SCH, I guess non staggered death barrage like that though the fight could be short enough you can get by on a revit and TR. Usually I think people have to deal with the jobs and people they have on and make it work. Just goes to show there's always more than one way to beat something though, thank you for sharing your strat :)
 Valefor.Omnys
Serveur: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-05-25 18:44:00
Link | Citer | R

Three or four geomancers is just absurd (@SE, not @anyone here). I know very well how powerful the job is and how potent the buffs are. I also know that GEO is the new BRD and that alliances routinely had 3 bards. "Bard Rotation" was a very common thing.

That said, it's a helluva time in a lot of cases finding 12 appropriately geared people, let alone 12 appropriately geared players on the right jobs. Thanks, truly, to HP scaling, you can't carry jobs very easily.

Even though 18 can still go to most content, I feel like today's FFXI is designed better for 6, and as such, the evasion on this crap is absurdly high, especially since the magic-evasion doesn't seem to be nearly as high.
[+]
By Verda 2016-05-25 20:28:44
Link | Citer | R

People could do 18 man vagary np, and yah more can be better for this really hard stuff that's one thing that makes the master trial bcnm so hard and why no one has beat it yet. I've seen the opposite problem you're describing a lot of the time too many people want to go if they know it leads to wins, there's a reason a lot of the successful LS aren't recruiting new people, you get more than 18 people showing up to an event sometimes that tends to taper off that I've seen but I don't think it's a 6 player game, at least not on this server. Finding people appropriately geared is an issue no matter how many slots you have though. There will always be people more dedicated to their job and with more game knowledge and better execution just the way it is. Having two GEO is enough to handle either magic or melee path. Attack up, def down, acc up, evasion down. Can put the word magic in front of each of those for mana burns. The third geo is usually for defensive purpose, to make their most dangerous moves easier to live through. There's also BRD, COR, RUN, RDM, SCH storms & skillchains, SMN, other job abilities and more you an throw on there, I mean it's not supposed to be easy.

These things are level 150+ and you're level 119, you have to throw the book at it to get results doing 6 man won't work or at least be super hard, I'm not saying it will always be that way but as it is right now that's how it is. HP scaling or not, you want more people or you can't even begin to fix all the stats you need to so you can even deal decent damage and live to tell about it. And once you have that support frame work to fix those stats, a better ratio of damage dealer to support in most, not all cases, will give you better results especially for these 30 minute fights. It'd be nice if people quantify the HP scaling some time, rather than leave it as this gooey undefined thing. It seems at most one or two death casts is about as much HP as it adds if you're doing 99k bursts. It's really misunderstood by a lot of people. Yea you don't want to add useless people but if you're doing a good setup it's not a bad thing and in reality, low man strats resist useless people even more than alliance ones do. Support are the only thing that can let damage dealers of any kind do their job on this content so you require them, and tanks and in all cases but pup a healer for that tank. That's your minimum baggage to fight something that hard, the only way to not have that baggage is make DD more independent which ruins support jobs, or make the content easier, which defeats the point of hard content, or do something like a battlefield limited to 6 people which gives you the master trial, which is still undefeated.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Serveur: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-05-25 20:41:52
Link | Citer | R

Ugh, you all gotta shut up unless there's news from SE. I hate checking this thread expecting to hear something new but finding the same *** discussion found in every other FFXI thread.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-05-25 20:48:14
Link | Citer | R

It's been talked about before but instead of having one big catch all topic for news and discussion, why not separate them a la blue gartr
[+]
By Verda 2016-05-25 20:49:24
Link | Citer | R

discussion is in the title too, last I checked how much us talking annoyed you wasn't a factor in us being allowed to or not, and ya I was gonna say BG has one discussion free if that's what you care about no reason to be rude.
By Draylo 2016-05-25 21:00:11
Link | Citer | R

I don't ever check this for info, the BG one is much better because we also get translations from Kincard early and its very clean and free of clutter.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-05-25 22:29:57
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
I don't ever check this for info, the BG one is much better because we also get translations from Kincard early and its very clean and free of clutter.

Every once in a great while we get a bit of information that doesn't show up over there. I check both, but not on the reg.
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
Serveur: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-05-25 22:41:30
Link | Citer | R

Verda said: »
Having two GEO is enough to handle either magic or melee path. Attack up, def down, acc up, evasion down. Can put the word magic in front of each of those for mana burns. The third geo is usually for defensive purpose...

Yes, and 2-3 buffers is "required" for content that is hard for your particular group because SE has the stats set so high. They could easily fix this and would be doing a lot of good to everyone.

(This applies to Bard and Cor too if SE ever fixes these jobs, especially bard).

In a melee setup, there should be nothing wrong with Tank, Healer, Melee, Melee, Support, Support. Either of those support with a little bit of flux from fight to fight.

But there is something really wrong with it. It doesn't work (edit: in a lot of content)

I know Ambuscade is pretty laughable but I had the best ambuscade group ever today and I think it's a great anecdotal example of what's wrong with the game. We were PLD, WHM, Tizona BLU, GEO, GEO, GEO (just because that's the jobs people had). It worked because the BLU was self-SC'ing so fast that there wasn't any room for another melee. With Fury/Frailty/Haste/Dex/Wilt/Refresh, we were ripping through the two NMs in 3 minutes or less.

Putting another melee in there would not have made the kills any faster. He'd've only interfered with the BLU self-lighting. 3 step skillchains sure, but more TP feed and some sitting on TP. This melee would have also been TPing fast enough to self-skillchain as many jobs can with those kidns of buffs.

I was tossing in some MBs, before either the taurus or demon died and they leveled up, but a BLM or SCH wouldn't have been useful in that setup because those things are pretty resisty to magic damage, especially once they level up. Further, the BLU was TPing so fast that I had trouble getting some bursts off before he ws'd for the first CDC of a new Light.

Quote:
These things are level 150+ and you're level 119, you have to throw the book at it to get results doing 6 man won't work or at least be super hard, I'm not saying it will always be that way but as it is right now that's how it is.

Which 119 are we? Are we Buramenk'Ah and Whirlpool Mask 119 or are we Tizona and Herculean 119?

And regardless of any of that, why is this stuff easier to nuke than it is to hit? I mean I know some of the mechanic reasons (Magic bursting accuracy bonus, being an example), but why such the large disparity?
[+]
By Draylo 2016-05-25 23:07:14
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia said: »
Draylo said: »

Every once in a great while we get a bit of information that doesn't show up over there. I check both, but not on the reg.

Not saying the thread is useless but idk its not as reliable for me. I just usually read the discussions but I check on BG for anything Kincard translates or I'll check the actual OF.
 Asura.Baddog
Serveur: Asura
user: Maddog
By Asura.Baddog 2016-05-26 00:14:11
Link | Citer | R

Taken from bluegartr forum post from kinkaid

Quote:
As the ability describes, the effects of Subtle Blow+ and Accuracy+ from the ability “Conspirator” is based on which players currently have generated enmity on the monster and which player has the monster’s attention.

Specifically, if 6 players have generated enmity on a monster, the bonus will be Accuracy +25 and Subtle Blow +50. However, if 18 players have generated enmity, the bonus will instead be Accuracy +49 and Subtle Blow +50. These calculations include Pets, Fellows, and Trusts as party members. (Since the upper limit of Subtle Blow is 50, it caps when you have 6 members)

Since this is something that is calculated at the time of attack, it is not displayed using the text command /checkparam.

The bonus granted by job points invested into the ability will also be applied to party members who receive the Conspirator effect.
By Verda 2016-05-26 00:40:50
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Omnys said: »
Yes, and 2-3 buffers is "required" for content that is hard for your particular group because SE has the stats set so high. They could easily fix this and would be doing a lot of good to everyone.

It would only lower the difficulty of the content I don't see how that's good for everyone, it would give some of us a lot less to do.

Valefor.Omnys said: »
I know Ambuscade is pretty laughable but I had the best ambuscade group ever today and I think it's a great anecdotal example of what's wrong with the game. We were PLD, WHM, Tizona BLU, GEO, GEO, GEO (just because that's the jobs people had). It worked because the BLU was self-SC'ing so fast that there wasn't any room for another melee. With Fury/Frailty/Haste/Dex/Wilt/Refresh, we were ripping through the two NMs in 3 minutes or less.

I think it's fallacious to say that because something doesn't fit what you like to play it means there's something wrong with the game. The game isn't designed with just what you want to play as or like in mind, it has different content which attempts to be diverse. It'd be bland if everything fit this setup it works for easier stuff sure, but even then it's not going to be always optimal. I don't want to start posting time wars because really, I can think of ways to do it faster and it should be enjoyable and it's really contextual. Example, had a 4 man run with 2 trusts today, and it was 1:45. Did I 1 hour on SMN? Why yes I did, but even when I didn't 3-5 min runs is what I'd expect with most setups, no 1 hours used and there's people doing the VD Quadav in 5 min now, so really that isn't good either.

One of the things supports do is fix stats. If you play really hard stuff, you need more support, because when it comes down to it support are the most overpowered jobs in the game. You can not like that, play easier content, or even get SE to try to change it, but not everyone agrees with you that every content should be 6 mannable with a tank, healer, dd, support setup. I'm one of those people. Your "fix" to me is a "break" and we're just gonna disagree I guess. I have nothing against using supports, multiple of them to achieve something awesome. It's just to me, healthy gameplay. There's different content difficulties, with content strategies, and different needs for each level of it and even some specific fights. Old Shuck for example can be beat by a fine tuned mana burn setup and is even a nice trial and right of passage, but it's easier to do with DD or pets and many people clear it that way too. You can clear it with 6, or 12, or even 18. That's just how it is. That's a T2 Reisenjima mob one of the harder mobs in the game. Beyond that though you really have to start using more support, because they are far beyond the reach of most 6 man parties, and after that? Forget it. You need top notch everything and have a heavy load of support often cycling 1 hours to just even function well. Anyway, spending too much time here thanks for the discussions :)
By Pantafernando 2016-05-26 03:34:21
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Job-specific equipment reforging campaigns. (05/26/2016)

A series of campaigns to assist adventurers who desire to reforge job-specific equipment will be held during the following period.

Campaign Period:
Saturday, June 11 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)
to Thursday, June 30 at 7:59 a.m.

Increased Seal and Crest Drop Rate Campaign
Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
Delve Campaign Plus
Vagary Campaign
Domain Invasion Anti-Predator Campaign

Read on for details on the campaign.

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/14819/detail.html
 Odin.Llewelyn
Serveur: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-05-26 03:38:22
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

The following notorious monsters will not prowl the skies throughout the duration of the campaign.
Azi Dahaka in Escha - Zi'Tah
Naga Raja in Escha - Ru'Aun
The annoyance of all the time Naga Raja spent flying was what kept me from building up Refresh Vorseals. Time to go ice dragon hunting.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-05-26 05:59:10
Link | Citer | R

That's a nice change, but I wonder why they built Domain Invasion so bad.
They are built so bad as content compared to similar ones like WKRs.

They probably pulled them off in haste copy-pasting the original monsters and adding adds without thinking too much about the consequences it would've had on the gameplay (i.e. making so it's totally not fun to fight them)
 Odin.Llewelyn
Serveur: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-05-26 06:02:00
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sechs said: »
(i.e. making so it's totally not fun to fight them)
Getting charmed and killing people is pretty fun to me.
[+]
 Asura.Foreverj
user: Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-26 06:44:21
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Quote:
Job-specific equipment reforging campaigns. (05/26/2016)

A series of campaigns to assist adventurers who desire to reforge job-specific equipment will be held during the following period.

Campaign Period:
Saturday, June 11 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)
to Thursday, June 30 at 7:59 a.m.

Increased Seal and Crest Drop Rate Campaign
Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
Delve Campaign Plus
Vagary Campaign

Read on for details on the campaign.

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/14819/detail.html

If anything throw in that double cap points campaign
 Fenrir.Loynis
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Loynis 2016-05-26 07:19:44
Link | Citer | R

Is the Anti-Predator a new one? Reading their help text I don't quite understand what it's going to do, though it almost reads to me that they are not going to despawn.
By ibm2431 2016-05-26 07:25:06
Link | Citer | R

It's a new one.

There are two possible interpretations.

1) They're not going to spawn at all. I don't know why SE would do this.

2) They're never going to lift off and "prowl the skies". Meaning they will never have those periods where they can't be hit. It'd be pretty neat if this is what SE means.
By FaeQueenCory 2016-05-26 07:26:14
Link | Citer | R

Yes, it's new.

Basically it will remove the flying mode portions of the Escha zone dragons.
Dunno if that will get people to actually DO them again...
But maybe.
 Fenrir.Loynis
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Loynis 2016-05-26 07:50:17
Link | Citer | R

ibm2431 said: »
It's a new one.
2) They're never going to lift off and "prowl the skies". Meaning they will never have those periods where they can't be hit. It'd be pretty neat if this is what SE means.

I haven't done any of the wyrms in so long I completely forgot about that nonsense. That would be great if that's what it does.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2016-05-26 15:50:29
Link | Citer | R

Considering I have some serious work on refresh vorseal,much appreciated.
By Pantafernando 2016-05-27 03:19:24
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
After this change takes place, Apogee would only reset the cool down timer for Blood Pact: Ward and Blood Pact: Rage. In other words, this is a complete redesign of the ability, and it would not be at all like it is at the moment.

So, to answer your question: yes, you will be able to use consequent Ward and Rage abilities by executing each, and then using Apogee. Furthermore we are planning to eliminate the increased MP cost as well.

Let us know your feedback!
By Pantafernando 2016-05-27 03:19:59
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Hello everyone,

We understand that there have been many comments regarding Monstrosity coming from you all, and while we appreciate the feedback, there are currently no plans to expand or make additions to this content.
By Pantafernando 2016-05-27 03:20:34
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Hello, everyone!

I am happy to inform you that there will be adjustments made to Synergy in the future; however, I do not have a specific time frame to share with you all just yet so hang in there~!!
By Pantafernando 2016-05-27 03:31:48
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Announcing the Next Version Update

Good day, adventurers! Matsui here with this month's roundup.

The next version update is scheduled for Tuesday, June 7.

First up is the latest Ambuscade, with all new foes to conquer and rewards to snag. As you have come to expect, hallmarks and gallantry will be reset when the update goes live.

We've also prepared a quest exploring a bit more of Adoulin in the aftermath of the Seekers of Adoulin missions-completion of which is a prerequisite for embarking on this new journey. Players who have obtained the golden shovel cordon key item from Celennia Memorial Library as proof of their dedication to the pioneering cause may commence the quest, so take this opportunity to finish the Seekers of Adoulin storyline before the quest goes live!

Additionally, the version update also expands upon the mount system, with mounts to become available in areas in which they were previously barred. Along with this change, chocobo digging will become available in several additional areas, and the system itself will receive some minor changes.

Other adjustments include tuning for Rhapsodies of Vana'diel battle content, slight changes to Domain Invasion, alterations to healing abilities used by avatars, new automaton attachments, the addition of the ephemeral moogle to Mog Gardens, and more.

Take a look at the table below for a more detailed glimpse of what's to come. As always, these entries are currently undergoing testing, and last-minute issues may prevent some of them from going live in June.

Mission and Quest-related

Add new quests
・Create text
・Create cutscenes
Existing quests
・Improve the convenience of certain quests

Content and System-related

Ambuscade
・Create new notorious monsters
Records of Eminence
・Create new objectives
Crystal storage
・Add NPC to the Mog Gardens
Mog Gardens
・Adjust the uses of Shining Stars
・Add magic scrolls to the items which can be used here
Mount
・Expand the areas where mounts can be ridden
Chocobo digging
・Expand to the new areas where mounts can be ridden
・Eliminate cap on area digs
・Add items that can be dug up in existing areas
・Add bonuses to the abilities and parameters of personal chocobos

Battle-related

Rhapsodies of Vana'diel
・Adjust battle balance
Domain Invasion
・Adjust battle balance
Summoner
・Adjust healing-type blood pacts
Puppetmaster
・Add new attachments
Alter egos
・Expand the content in which alter egos can be summoned

Item-related

Ambuscade
・Create new reward items
Synthesis
・Create new recipes
Furnishings
・Create new items
Shops
・Add new attachments
Food
・Add help text to several food items
Login Campaign
・Add new items
Porter Moogle
・Expand items that can be stored
 Bismarck.Oldmancebi
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Oldmancebi 2016-05-27 03:54:01
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Loynis said: »
Is the Anti-Predator a new one? Reading their help text I don't quite understand what it's going to do, though it almost reads to me that they are not going to despawn.

I believe it is a new one!

I was confused for a bit myself but I believe it means they'll not take flight at all?

Won't have to wait for it to descend to damage it,etc
 Asura.Foreverj
user: Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-27 06:52:07
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Quote:
Announcing the Next Version Update

Good day, adventurers! Matsui here with this month's roundup.

The next version update is scheduled for Tuesday, June 7.

First up is the latest Ambuscade, with all new foes to conquer and rewards to snag. As you have come to expect, hallmarks and gallantry will be reset when the update goes live.

We've also prepared a quest exploring a bit more of Adoulin in the aftermath of the Seekers of Adoulin missions-completion of which is a prerequisite for embarking on this new journey. Players who have obtained the golden shovel cordon key item from Celennia Memorial Library as proof of their dedication to the pioneering cause may commence the quest, so take this opportunity to finish the Seekers of Adoulin storyline before the quest goes live!

Additionally, the version update also expands upon the mount system, with mounts to become available in areas in which they were previously barred. Along with this change, chocobo digging will become available in several additional areas, and the system itself will receive some minor changes.

Other adjustments include tuning for Rhapsodies of Vana'diel battle content, slight changes to Domain Invasion, alterations to healing abilities used by avatars, new automaton attachments, the addition of the ephemeral moogle to Mog Gardens, and more.

Take a look at the table below for a more detailed glimpse of what's to come. As always, these entries are currently undergoing testing, and last-minute issues may prevent some of them from going live in June.

Mission and Quest-related

Add new quests
・Create text
・Create cutscenes
Existing quests
・Improve the convenience of certain quests

Content and System-related

Ambuscade
・Create new notorious monsters
Records of Eminence
・Create new objectives
Crystal storage
・Add NPC to the Mog Gardens
Mog Gardens
・Adjust the uses of Shining Stars
・Add magic scrolls to the items which can be used here
Mount
・Expand the areas where mounts can be ridden
Chocobo digging
・Expand to the new areas where mounts can be ridden
・Eliminate cap on area digs
・Add items that can be dug up in existing areas
・Add bonuses to the abilities and parameters of personal chocobos

Battle-related

Rhapsodies of Vana'diel
・Adjust battle balance
Domain Invasion
・Adjust battle balance
Summoner
・Adjust healing-type blood pacts
Puppetmaster
・Add new attachments
Alter egos
・Expand the content in which alter egos can be summoned

Item-related

Ambuscade
・Create new reward items
Synthesis
・Create new recipes
Furnishings
・Create new items
Shops
・Add new attachments
Food
・Add help text to several food items
Login Campaign
・Add new items
Porter Moogle
・Expand items that can be stored

Looks like a boring month. At least they can throw in a double cap campaign, sigh.
First Page 2 3 ... 81 82 83 ... 201 202 203