On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)
On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 95 96 97
 Cerberus.Conagh
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-14 08:43:52
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Ihina said: »
I got the +1 whm staff on rdm/blm/sch mule as a drop(didn't have nq), and just finished making a +1 on my whm/brd mule. Arke is a pretty huge joke, probably any dd and mage can duo it. You need about 1075acc to cap hit rate on it, and it has high-ish def, but only about 87500hp.

Not entirely sure what to make of it though. You could always make a different set for each unity rank, but I'm sure that'll get tedious changing between them after awhile. Assuming we'll always get at least +6 cure potency from unity rank, I could just see it as a +30% cure potency staff.

Yes, I've been looking at it, and when the tally happens I will see how the Ranking works then and be able to decide on the best combination of gear etc, probably safe bet to just assume 30%, 16% from Gendewitha hat then a 4% potency aug from Mending cape to cap.

I'm not 100% convinced it's worth getting what with the emnity loss etc, but for events where emnity isn't a concern (Incursion or hate reset nms specifically) It's definitely nice, in regards to the adjustable options, I don't see a need for multiple sets if you got Mending Cape with Potency Augment.

If you don't have the augment, but can get a roundel earring, that lets you cap if you spent time on Gendewitha cap augment.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Serveur: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2014-11-14 09:25:37
Link | Citer | R

in the last guide i posted a conserveMP healing set that had a high hp/mp cure reating. I think it would be a nice idea to have a similiar but opdated version in the guide.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-14 09:40:28
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Gaiarorshack said: »
in the last guide i posted a conserveMP healing set that had a high hp/mp cure reating. I think it would be a nice idea to have a similiar but opdated version in the guide.

With all the refresh available, conserve mp has lost it's niche so to speak, I might add a set that incorporates some conserve mp.

Can you post your set so I see what your bias was and I'll have a look.
 Asura.Reichleiu
Serveur: Asura
user: Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2014-11-14 09:57:45
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Conagh said: »

With all the refresh available, conserve mp has lost it's niche so to speak, I might add a set that incorporates some conserve mp.

Can you post your set so I see what your bias was and I'll have a look.

I find that having Conserve MP in my Curaga set is a huge boon for whm.

I never bother with it in my normal cure set. The reason I use it for Curagas is pretty obvious. In situations where spamming curagas is beneficial, MP management goes out the window.

One Curaga IV costs almost as much MP as throwing out 3 Cure IVs. While you won't be spamming Curaga IV, having Conserve MP in the set is a huge boost to overall MP efficiency.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-14 10:06:47
Link | Citer | R

Well I have this as an alternate set (Not in guide but is in my gearsets)

ItemSet 320019

Gives a decent amount of conserve mp with minimal losses, a cure set could employ the use of the magnetic earring and ombre tathlum +1 (I use Ombre in my main cure set already) offering +21 Conserve MP.

I really don't see any use in a full on Conserve mp set for single target cures as 3~4 are mp efficient enough if you have High Grade gear that MP shouldn't be an issue.
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-11-15 18:10:49
Link | Citer | R

Received Ababinili from Records of Eminence Unity Wanted Sauromugue Champaign Notorious Monster Arke's coffer.
Here is confirmation:

Pukulatmuj is the other possible equipment drop from Arke.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-15 20:05:52
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Skjalf said: »
Received Ababinili from Records of Eminence Unity Wanted Sauromugue Champaign Notorious Monster Arke's coffer.
Here is confirmation:

Pukulatmuj is the other possible equipment drop from Arke.

Already got it and +1 :3
[+]
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Serveur: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2014-11-18 19:43:57
Link | Citer | R

This is my old CureMP set
ItemSet 315463

From the thread guide based on the old optimal set
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/post/2494900/

Old info:
based on a whm/sch hume with 8 healing skill merits i get this:

CureMP set
Cure 4: 897 cures. 35.28 hp/mp

Optimal set:
Cure 4: 907 cures. 30.88 hp/mp

so only reducing 10hp on cures but can cast 14% more cures from the same mp pool

in case ppl dont wanna sacrifice that much the order of changes should be:
Ear1: 3 power changed to 5 ConMP (healing- to magnetic earring)
belt: 5 Power changed to 8 ConMP
Ammo: 2 power changed to 3 ConMP
Back: 4 power changed to 3 ConMP
Ear2: 4 power Changed to 3 ConMP

This set also has another benefit: Its is a lot easier to obtain.
if you exchange rubeus boots with gende boots. Nothing really takes that long time to get and you have 2 pcs of gear to split out that neede 5% cure potency augment.
 Carbuncle.Jiyoh
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Jiyoh
By Carbuncle.Jiyoh 2014-11-19 12:23:27
Link | Citer | R

Does the Janniston Ring is useful for us and if so in which set i should put it?
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-19 14:35:05
Link | Citer | R

This is my old CureMP set
ItemSet 315463

From the thread guide based on the old optimal set
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/post/2494900/

Old info:
based on a whm/sch hume with 8 healing skill merits i get this:

CureMP set
Cure 4: 897 cures. 35.28 hp/mp

Optimal set:
Cure 4: 907 cures. 30.88 hp/mp

so only reducing 10hp on cures but can cast 14% more cures from the same mp pool

in case ppl dont wanna sacrifice that much the order of changes should be:
Ear1: 3 power changed to 5 ConMP (healing- to magnetic earring)
belt: 5 Power changed to 8 ConMP
Ammo: 2 power changed to 3 ConMP
Back: 4 power changed to 3 ConMP
Ear2: 4 power Changed to 3 ConMP

This set also has another benefit: Its is a lot easier to obtain.
if you exchange rubeus boots with gende boots. Nothing really takes that long time to get and you have 2 pcs of gear to split out that neede 5% cure potency augment.

Actually Cure 4 does closer to 960~980. 5% of is ~ 49mp return from HP, so your

Cure 4 for 897 is 44.85 MP return (Your numbers are way off) as it 5% of what you cure, you seem to have taken 20% MP off????

The sets showed a low tier cure set, "Starter Pack" which is exactly what it is, it then shows you the options for conserve mp pieces you can swap in depending on your build, there's not a great deal of point adding a Non Optimal Cure set with some Conserve MP, because in all fairness if you're bothering with a cure set or a conserve mp set, you are probably aiming for harder content and would be looking to gear better.

It's rather common sense to exchange pieces of gear that are not Large amounts of skill / stat Vomit / Potency % (assuming not over cap) for conserve mp if you require it.

For a mid tier set, it's irrelevant, people can use what they like, as long as you have the fundamentals (Its a guide not a hold your hand session) then you should be able to think about viable options. Basics is a guide line, and optimal is whats the best possible from current sets.

Anything in between is a huge variable that I can't account for everything and everyone will always have their own spins / takes on it, so I'd rather provide a baseset and let people experiment, the idea is to give an "idea" and let people build from there, best way for people to learn.

btw is HP cure * 0.05 for the mp return plug that data here

http://web2.0calc.com/

because you figures way a good 20% off.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-19 14:39:33
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Jiyoh said: »
Does the Janniston Ring is useful for us and if so in which set i should put it?

Janniston Ring is actually not that great, all it adds is 5% potency which sounds nice but in practice is a small gain.

Cure 3 for ~ 508 without the ring

Take your Actual (cure / 150 ) x 1.55 = 524.93 (rounds down to 524)

You gain about 16 HP on cure 3 which is nothing. You could say 5% of 16 mp is nice but that's 1 mp return hardly impressive.

It boils down to is 16 hp gunna stop this guy dieing? No. Is the MP return helpful? lol1mp god I hope not.

THe refresh / sublimation ring is better mp over time if thats what you need, but the instant cast ring imo is BiS for what it offers.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-20 15:56:04
Link | Citer | R

Further more: Conserve mp is a static % of MP saved.

This means that all conserve mp does is occasionally give you 28.125% lower mp cost.

SCH has a 25% proc rate as a trait, my set adds +21% so this is a set that adds +46% chance to save approx 25% MP per cast (so about 12% better mp efficiency) adding more seems like it could be detrimental to the set, but this isn't a 12% more cures as you have 25% chance anyway from /sch.

its 21% chance at saving 28% mp ~ which works out as not alot that's 1 in 5 roughly to save 28% so divide it by 5 ~

5.90625 mp efficiency, not really startling or ground breaking.

and before anyone states what if I sub RDM.

RDM is a Bad SJ choice and no content desires/demands it, SCH is a HUGELY SUPERIOR IN EVERY MANNER SUBJOB!
By Pantafernando 2014-11-20 16:19:04
Link | Citer | R

Janniston Ring is actually not that great, all it adds is 5% potency which sounds nice but in practice is a small gain.

You gain about 16 HP on cure 3 which is nothing. You could say 5% of 16 mp is nice but that's 1 mp return hardly impressive.

It boils down to is 16 hp gunna stop this guy dieing? No. Is the MP return helpful? lol1mp god I hope not.

THe refresh / sublimation ring is better mp over time if thats what you need, but the instant cast ring imo is BiS for what it offers.

As everything in this game, evrything is small boost, and maybe can not stimulate enough people to do this small boost, but each small boost, added with previous small boost, plus another small boost, result in a visible gain that just the player that seek optimal will have against the player who neglect small boosts.

The II is enough reason to go after, specially if youre a carrer whm or if you play that job most often than not.

For sure my choosed ring for my whm mule, as well the cure pot+ from job points (7/10 legitemelly farmed >.>).
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-20 16:25:21
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »

As everything in this game, evrything is small boost, and maybe can not stimulate enough people to do this small boost, but each small boost, added with previous small boost, plus another small boost, result in a visible gain that just the player that seek optimal will have against the player who neglect small boosts.

The II is enough reason to go after, specially if youre a carrer whm or if you play that job most often than not.

For sure my choosed ring for my whm mule, as well the cure pot+ from job points (7/10 legitemelly farmed >.>).

I never said it wasn't good, merely that it's slight bonus to potency isn't going to give you a good return on MP, and if you cure promptly, that's far more important than 5% more HP, as it stands a cure 4/5 is more than enough to top most DD's off after a TP move.

It's more "what does this ring give me that I don't get anywhere else?" Well then yes it's a nice little bonus, but preferably instant cast +3% is Nice when coupled into a set.

I was conflicted between Cure potency II and Sublimation Ring, I personally picked the sublimation ring, as I don't get any actual gain from Cure potency (as I cap DD's off too fast too worry about that 16 hp nonsense~) and prefer not being as reliant on external buffs.

Again though it's all based on your personal play style, if I could have them all, you bet I would.
By perryk 2014-11-20 17:37:23
Link | Citer | R

The CMP does add up if you're in any kind of event where MP actually matters (which, albeit, is rare these days). I personally use a hybrid enmity/CMP set. This set gives +50% potency (with at least 5% augment between cap & cape), -46 enmity (-10 augment on club), and +18 Conserve MP, as well as +71 healing magic skill, +94 MND, and +55 VIT:

ItemSet 244283

On Hume (base: 440 HMS, 107 MND, 78 VIT), from this I get:

Cure 3: 492
Cure 4: 925
Cure 5: 1144

Now consider that, on average, the +43 CMP (additional +25 from /SCH) will reduce the MP cost by (0.43)(0.28125) = 12.1%. So after Light Arts, CMP, and 5% return from Orison pants, the average cost of cures will be:

Cure 3: 11.79 MP
Cure 4: 23.37 MP
Cure 5: 49.61 MP

On the other hand, using the max potency set (+108 HMS, +105 MND, +55 VIT, +0 CMP, -19 enmity), after the +25 CMP ((.25)(0.28125) = 7.0% average reduced cost), Light Arts, and Orison pants, I get:

Cure 3: 505 HP, 13.24 MP
Cure 4: 951 HP, 26.08 MP
Cure 5: 1164 HP, 54.76 MP

This means on average, the max potency set gives:

Cure 3: +2.6% more HP, at a cost of +12.3% more MP
Cure 4: +2.8% more HP, at a cost of +11.6% more MP
Cure 5: +1.7% more HP, at a cost of +10.4% more MP

With the amount of overcuring I tend to do, I'll take the -enmity, and increased MP efficiency over the slight HP returns.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-20 17:46:27
Link | Citer | R

perryk said: »
The CMP does add up if you're in any kind of event where MP actually matters (which, albeit, is rare these days). I personally use a hybrid enmity/CMP set. This set gives +50% potency (with at least 5% augment between cap & cape), -46 enmity (-10 augment on club), and +18 Conserve MP, as well as +71 healing magic skill, +94 MND, and +55 VIT:

ItemSet 244283

On Hume (base: 440 HMS, 107 MND, 78 VIT), from this I get:

Cure 3: 492
Cure 4: 925
Cure 5: 1144

Now consider that, on average, the +43 CMP (additional +25 from /SCH) will reduce the MP cost by (0.43)(0.28125) = 12.1%. So after Light Arts, CMP, and 5% return from Orison pants, the average cost of cures will be:

Cure 3: 11.79 MP
Cure 4: 23.37 MP
Cure 5: 49.61 MP

On the other hand, using the max potency set (+108 HMS, +105 MND, +55 VIT, +0 CMP, -19 enmity), after the +25 CMP ((.25)(0.28125) = 7.0% average reduced cost), Light Arts, and Orison pants, I get:

Cure 3: 505 HP, 13.24 MP
Cure 4: 951 HP, 26.08 MP
Cure 5: 1164 HP, 54.76 MP

This means on average, the max potency set gives:

Cure 3: +2.6% more HP, at a cost of +12.3% more MP
Cure 4: +2.8% more HP, at a cost of +11.6% more MP
Cure 5: +1.7% more HP, at a cost of +10.4% more MP

With the amount of overcuring I tend to do, I'll take the -enmity, and increased MP efficiency over the slight HP returns.

I never said Conserve MP in a set wasn't useful (you'll notice I said the opposite) merely that you only need to swap 2~3 pieces to get a decent amount ~ its all there for you and your set seems rather optimal gearing wise anyways so the loss of say a couple HP won't confound you at all.

Personally I prefer using Tamaxchi over the new Cure staff because of the emnity and then I use a Conserve MP ammo nly (due to my play style on always having a BRD with me it's not something super useful for me personally).

The guide is a Guide, not here is every little thing you could ever imagine, the sets are there, and the choices for conserve MP are also, it's entirely up to the player to decide which piece they want.

I'll agree though your set is Solid.

I'm holding updates on sets however as SE just announced Alluvian Skirmish Armors soon, so this may/maynot have an impact on EMnity and Skill builds.

guess we shall see.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2014-11-21 23:27:49
Link | Citer | R

so its best to assume 30 cure potency with +1 staff?
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-22 10:12:36
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »
so its best to assume 30 cure potency with +1 staff?

Unless you guarantee to remember to change Unity.. yes. I.E Low Rank Unity get better accolades per ROE quest so its sometimes in your best interests to stay in the losing one.
 Lakshmi.Neboh
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-11-24 12:07:34
Link | Citer | R

Even though I'm not a career WHM, I do play it enough to gear it fairly well. Without the refresh earring (WotG) or the refresh ring (SoA), I still idle refresh at 6/tick. I'd just like to add that if you've chosen the Karieyh ring, you can pair it up with the chrysopoeia torque

for another tick of refresh. Not a true 1/tick trade off (if starting from ground zero) because I've noticed every 3-4 seconds, Karieyh ring has to catchup with TP. Just saying it's an option if you wanted the extra refresh but chose the Karieyh ring instead.

EDIT: Extra refresh for BLM BRD SMN SCH GEO as well.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-24 13:34:57
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Neboh said: »
Even though I'm not a career WHM, I do play it enough to gear it fairly well. Without the refresh earring (WotG) or the refresh ring (SoA), I still idle refresh at 6/tick. I'd just like to add that if you've chosen the Karieyh ring, you can pair it up with the chrysopoeia torque

for another tick of refresh. Not a true 1/tick trade off (if starting from ground zero) because I've noticed every 3-4 seconds, Karieyh ring has to catchup with TP. Just saying it's an option if you wanted the extra refresh but chose the Karieyh ring instead.

Swap Karieyh Ring out for something good? Stat Vomit Rings (Ifrit NQ) are superior for almost every WS.

Why waste it on a RING that provides nothing 300k can't get you?

I get your point and yes, if you were silly enough to waste a good ring for lolWD3% which is actually really really bad for any Physical DD'r then yes................

But 18% move speed is better than Karieyh Ring because it's basically not BiS for anything or close too.
By Firebrandt 2014-11-25 09:04:07
Link | Citer | R

Swap Karieyh Ring out for something good? Stat Vomit Rings (Ifrit NQ) are superior for almost every WS.

I get your point and yes, if you were silly enough to waste a good ring for lolWD3% which is actually really really bad for any Physical DD'r then yes................

But 18% move speed is better than Karieyh Ring because it's basically not BiS for anything or close too.

Isn't Kariyeh better than, or close to, Garuda +1 for Last Stand I think? It also can replace each avatar ring, freeing up some inventory, no?

Full disclosure: I finished SOA this weekend, but have yet to pick a ring because I have no idea what to get. I am a "career" WHM ever since starting in 2003, but I want to transition to COR / SAM / Geo
 Lakshmi.Neboh
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-11-25 10:00:09
Link | Citer | R

Firebrandt said: »

Isn't Kariyeh better than, or close to, Garuda +1 for Last Stand I think? It also can replace each avatar ring, freeing up some inventory, no?

Full disclosure: I finished SOA this weekend, but have yet to pick a ring because I have no idea what to get. I am a "career" WHM ever since starting in 2003, but I want to transition to COR / SAM / Geo
I haven't done the testing for garuda +1 and karieyh so I'm not sure there. Karieyh works with the first hit in WS so yeah it'll work for your COR and SAM. I'm satisfied with this ring at the moment cuz it works with my PLD as well. The refresh pairing was just a bonus.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-25 15:09:20
Link | Citer | R

Josiahkf said: »
You use the phrase "stat vomit" for items that boost one type of stat conagh?

More just to see who would take the bait.

I haven't done the testing for garuda +1 and karieyh so I'm not sure there. Karieyh works with the first hit in WS so yeah it'll work for your COR and SAM. I'm satisfied with this ring at the moment cuz it works with my PLD as well. The refresh pairing was just a bonus.

Ifrit NQ is Equal to Karieyh on SAM WS if your attack isn't capped, factor in capping pDIF would require Every buff and Debuff known to man on thing's that actually matter. Last Stand is a 2 hit WS and as it only procs on the first hit.. No.

Isn't STR rings preferred on Ranged WS's anyways due to fSTR and fSTR2 > 85% Agi mods?

I'm sure that's on the RNG guide, let alone the fact COR has less STR gear available and I think Weapon Ranks for Guns is higher than Bows Normally? Logically for Last stand, Ifrit Should be better than Garuda (maybe) unless you want dat Racc, but Karieyh should never win.

Magical WS's Possibly but I'm far too lazy to run the numbers for those.

BUT if we're talking about COR WS when a CORs DPS really matters its due to RNG set up and pulling hate = Bad Juju, not so sure a Good WS build for COR is really a viable reason to get a ring when you wil have to stop TPing at x amount due to Hate.

So unles you're a Career Corsair, and want to make Death Penalty with Geo buffs just lolwtf, you probably won't have Karieyh Ring as it's usefulness is Very Very low on the food chain.
 Leviathan.Syagin
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-11-29 22:48:15
Link | Citer | R

Conagh question for you, I working on transitioning over to your GS and i'm trying to switch a few things but I can't seem to figure out 2 things. 1. How exactly do I toggle your GS commands? 2. How can I get my Herald Gaiters to equip to my idle movement w/o messing up whats already in place?

As it currently stand I have to cast Sandstorm on myself to get them to equip as you know of course.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-29 22:59:46
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Syagin said: »
Conagh question for you, I working on transitioning over to your GS and i'm trying to switch a few things but I can't seem to figure out 2 things. 1. How exactly do I toggle your GS commands? 2. How can I get my Herald Gaiters to equip to my idle movement w/o messing up whats already in place?

As it currently stand I have to cast Sandstorm on myself to get them to equip as you know of course.

As that's not an issue really, you would add this in there....

Open the file and find the commands towards the here Player functions~

Edit the 119 rules (for idle) to this
Code
function self_command(command)
	if command == 'C1' then -- Accuracy Level Toggle --
		AccIndex = (AccIndex % #AccArray) + 1
		add_to_chat(158,'Accuracy Level: '..AccArray[AccIndex])
		status_change(player.status)

elseif command == 'C15' then -- MDT Toggle --
		if Armor == '119' then
			Armor = 'Move'
			add_to_chat(8,'Idle Set: [ Move ]')
		elseif Armor == 'Move' then
			Armor = 'None'
			add_to_chat(158,'Idle Set: [ Standard ]')		
		else
			Armor = '119'
			add_to_chat(158,'Idle Set: [ 119 ]')
		end

This makes the toggle (macro /console c C15) toggle through sets None > 119 > Move > none

in the section for ftercast (idle rule at top) amend it to this
Code
function aftercast(spell,action)
			if Armor == '119' then
			equip(sets.aftercast.defense)
			equip(sets.aftercast.move)
			else
                Idle()
			end

That should work perfectly, you may need to add/amend your move set.

There is an easier way to add multiple sets however this is probably the quickest method, you could use an Idle toggle like the acc array for a more streamlined version (which I may update it to if I add more manual toggle sets) but it's fit for purpose at the minute.
 Leviathan.Syagin
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-11-30 08:13:17
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Syagin said: »

As that's not an issue really, you would add this in there....

Open the file and find the commands towards the here Player functions~

Edit the 119 rules (for idle) to this
Code
function self_command(command)
	if command == 'C1' then -- Accuracy Level Toggle --
		AccIndex = (AccIndex % #AccArray) + 1
		add_to_chat(158,'Accuracy Level: '..AccArray[AccIndex])
		status_change(player.status)

elseif command == 'C15' then -- MDT Toggle --
		if Armor == '119' then
			Armor = 'Move'
			add_to_chat(8,'Idle Set: [ Move ]')
			Armor = 'None'
			add_to_chat(158,'Idle Set: [ Standard ]')		
		else
			Armor = '119'
			add_to_chat(158,'Idle Set: [ 119 ]')
		end

This makes the toggle (macro /console c C15) toggle through sets None > 119 > Move > none

in the section for ftercast (idle rule at top) amend it to this
Code
function aftercast(spell,action)
			if Armor == '119' then
			equip(sets.aftercast.defense)
			equip(sets.aftercast.move)
			else
                Idle()
			end

That should work perfectly, you may need to add/amend your move set.

There is an easier way to add multiple sets however this is probably the quickest method, you could use an Idle toggle like the acc array for a more streamlined version (which I may update it to if I add more manual toggle sets) but it's fit for purpose at the minute.

Thanks for the response man.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-12-04 13:33:01
Link | Citer | R

Just a heads up~

Anyone using my Gearswap file there is a Bug with the Sublimation rule locking your character from performing any spell/ja action.

It has been updated to remedy it, any issues PM please
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2014-12-09 13:30:32
Link | Citer | R

Merry Christmas WHM's

Assid. Pants +1
DEF:105 HP+43 MP+29 STR+25 VIT+12
AGI+17 INT+36 MND+26 CHR+19
Evasion+27 Magic Evasion+107
"Magic Def. Bonus"+6 Haste+5%
Enmity-6
Unity Ranking: "Refresh"+1-2
WHM, BLM, BRD, SMN, PUP, SCH, GEO

Nourish. Earring +1
MND+4 "Cure" potency +3%
Cure spellcasting time -4%
Unity Ranking: "Cure"
potency +3-4%
WHM, PLD

Ros. Jaseran +1
DEF:125 HP+139 MP+144 STR+21
DEX+21 VIT+21 AGI+21 INT+29 MND+29
CHR+29 Evasion+41 Magic Evasion+80
"Magic Def. Bonus"+6 Haste+3%
Spell interruption rate down 25%
Enmity-13
Unity Ranking: "Fast Cast"+3-6%
WHM, BLM, RDM, BRD, SMN, SCH, GEO

Reveal. Crown +1 (Su1?)
DEF:96 HP+36 MP+72 STR+21 DEX+21
VIT+21 AGI+21 INT+27 MND+27 CHR+26
Magic Accuracy+11
Evasion+36 Magic Evasion+75
"Magic Def. Bonus"+5 Haste+6%
"Fast Cast"+6%

Reveal. Tunic +1 (Su1?)
DEF:126 HP+94 MP+99 STR+21 DEX+21
VIT+21 AGI+21 INT+35 MND+35 CHR+35
Evasion+41 Magic Evasion+80
Magic Accuracy+13
"Magic Atk. Bonus"+13
"Refresh"+2

Reveal. Pants +1 (Su1?)
DEF:108 HP+73 MP+59 STR+25 VIT+12
AGI+17 INT+40 MND+30 CHR+19
"Magic Atk. Bonus"+11
"Conserve MP"+4

Reveal. Pumps +1 (Su1?)
DEF:66 HP+13 MP+54 STR+10 DEX+11
VIT+10 AGI+33 INT+22 MND+19 CHR+39
"Magic Atk. Bonus"+11
Evasion+55 Magic Evasion+107
"Magic Def. Bonus"+5 Haste+3%
Enmity-5

Reveal. Mitts +1 (Su1?)
DEF:84 HP+22 MP+44 STR+6 DEX+28
VIT+25 AGI+5 INT+19 MND+39 CHR+25
Magic Accuracy+11
Evasion+22 Magic Evasion+37
"Magic Def. Bonus"+3 Haste+3%
"Cure" potency +14%
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-12-09 16:12:38
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget said: »
Merry Christmas WHM's

Assid. Pants +1
DEF:105 HP+43 MP+29 STR+25 VIT+12
AGI+17 INT+36 MND+26 CHR+19
Enmity-6
Unity Ranking: "Refresh"+1-2
WHM, BLM, BRD, SMN, PUP, SCH, GEO

Nourish. Earring +1
MND+4 "Cure" potency +3%
Cure spellcasting time -4%
Unity Ranking: "Cure"
potency +3-4%
WHM, PLD

Ros. Jaseran +1
DEF:125 HP+139 MP+144 STR+21
DEX+21 VIT+21 AGI+21 INT+29 MND+29
CHR+29 Evasion+41 Magic Evasion+80
Spell interruption rate down 25%
Enmity-13
Unity Ranking: "Fast Cast"+3-6%

Reveal. Crown +1 (Su1?)
DEF:96 HP+36 MP+72 STR+21 DEX+21
VIT+21 AGI+21 INT+27 MND+27 CHR+26
Magic Accuracy+11
Evasion+36 Magic Evasion+75
"Magic Def. Bonus"+5 Haste+6%
"Fast Cast"+6%

Reveal. Tunic +1 (Su1?)
DEF:126 HP+94 MP+99 STR+21 DEX+21
VIT+21 AGI+21 INT+35 MND+35 CHR+35
Evasion+41 Magic Evasion+80
Magic Accuracy+13
"Magic Atk. Bonus"+13
"Refresh"+2

Reveal. Pants +1 (Su1?)
DEF:108 HP+73 MP+59 STR+25 VIT+12
AGI+17 INT+40 MND+30 CHR+19
"Magic Atk. Bonus"+11
"Conserve MP"+4

Reveal. Pumps +1 (Su1?)
DEF:66 HP+13 MP+54 STR+10 DEX+11
VIT+10 AGI+33 INT+22 MND+19 CHR+39
"Magic Atk. Bonus"+11
Evasion+55 Magic Evasion+107
"Magic Def. Bonus"+5 Haste+3%
Enmity-5

Reveal. Mitts +1 (Su1?)
DEF:84 HP+22 MP+44 STR+6 DEX+28
VIT+25 AGI+5 INT+19 MND+39 CHR+25
Magic Accuracy+11
Evasion+22 Magic Evasion+37
"Magic Def. Bonus"+3 Haste+3%
"Cure" potency +14%

Only 2 good Items.

Cure Earring if you need it for Better slots other places (It's beter than Roundel if you need one) and the Refresh pants +1~2 is a Good option to replace Nares Trews ~

The Rest is Junk.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 95 96 97