Destiny!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
432 users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Destiny!
Destiny!
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37
By Viciouss 2017-05-18 13:19:30
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

Destiny 2 Livestream, revealed today.

It looks good, the art direction looks fantastic, as usual for Bungie. They didn't announce any specs, they confirmed a beta but didn't provide a release date, guarantee that will be shared at E3. I'm definitely interested, I hope they improve on the Crucible.
[+]
By Bartimaeus 2017-05-18 13:22:48
Link | Citer | R

Stream was pretty cool. :D

I love the lore of this game, I'm hoping they give us a lot more of it and in a lot better way.(Ahamkara plz)

Less load times not having to jump to orbit for everything is nice. Can move planet to planet, or start up missions without having to do that.

The fact it's coming to Blizzard/Battlenet as opposed to Steam is cool. It makes sense since Activision seems to be trying to craft their own platform for this stuff, but things just get .. lost on Steam nowadays. Good with that~
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-18 13:25:56
Link | Citer | R

Definitely agree, not having to jump to orbit, I mean I would scream it, but I quit playing during vanilla Destiny.
[+]
By Bartimaeus 2017-05-18 13:30:17
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Definitely agree, not having to jump to orbit, I mean I would scream it, but I quit playing during vanilla Destiny.

It got a lot better with Taken King, but one of the MANY problems Destiny had was just their development pipeline. Conversations about how it would take 11 hours to compile a map change just to have it crash, etc.

It sounds like they made that a focus so hopeful tldr;
More content faster!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-18 13:50:11
Link | Citer | R

Bartimaeus said: »
More content faster!
Be careful what you wish for....oh wait, it took them a decade to create that. NVM.
By Bartimaeus 2017-05-18 13:52:59
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bartimaeus said: »
More content faster!
Be careful what you wish for....oh wait, it took them a decade to create that. NVM.

Is dat liek one'a dem chinese cartoons er sumpin?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-05-18 16:04:43
Link | Citer | R

hm, Blizzard. Unexpected but probably a pretty good thing not only for service stability but exposure.
[+]
 Siren.Sandraa
Serveur: Siren
user: DaNTE333
By Siren.Sandraa 2017-05-18 16:45:06
Link | Citer | R

I see destiny II as my sunday afternoon game.

For the moment im spliting my time between 4 games overwatch, quake champions closed beta, heros of storm and FFXI.

Destiny II look promising but i do not see myself quiting overwatch for this game.
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37