Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » if you need a ls
if you need a ls
By gravitysex 2014-08-31 03:04:39
Link | Citer | R

Areayea said: »
I got one called DaTaruGang, we have a lot of people who just came back, but also we want to do some cool stuff like delve and stuff, just talk to me or Falcoo about it :D and see you soon.

I remember you when I was on Phoenix! Nice person, hope your linkshell does well. (:
By Areayea 2014-08-31 12:12:18
Link | Citer | R

gravitysex said: »
I got one called DaTaruGang, we have a lot of people who just came back, but also we want to do some cool stuff like delve and stuff, just talk to me or Falcoo about it :D and see you soon.

I remember you when I was on Phoenix! Nice person, hope your linkshell does well. (:

ty, I've ran a few amazing lses, this time I'm taking second in command tho... I don't feel like doing much work, either way I hope everything going well for you on rag :), also what was your character's name?? :O
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: kasain
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2014-08-31 12:34:02
Link | Citer | R

We are server Rag! We are the best server their is. I only wish they open up world balistisa matches so we could wipe everyone!

And our server never complains about lack of people online. Half of our server could vanish and we would be just fine.

Long live rag!
 Ragnarok.Tokuzi
user: Bodille
By Ragnarok.Tokuzi 2014-08-31 12:38:23
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Presidentobama said: »
We are server Rag! We are the best server their is. I only wish they open up world balistisa matches so we could wipe everyone!

And our server never complains about lack of people online. Half of our server could vanish and we would be just fine.

Long live rag!

I Admire Your Passion~
By Areayea 2014-08-31 12:38:53
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Presidentobama said: »

Long live rag!

I'm sorry ; ;
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Ballista_Royale
 Ragnarok.Dannielle
By Ragnarok.Dannielle 2014-09-02 07:40:55
Link | Citer | R

gravitysex said: »

ty, I've ran a few amazing lses, this time I'm taking second in command tho... I don't feel like doing much work, either way I hope everything going well for you on rag :), also what was your character's name?? :O
Asunekori/Kasunia! Canabiquitous and I moved here together.