users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Seals battlefield event-additional items dropped
Seals battlefield event-additional items dropped
 Bismarck.Trow
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Trow 2014-04-14 07:31:22
Link | Citer | R

Anyone having any lucky drops, ie: hexed -1, this go around on this event? I've wasted quite a few orbs so far on Mobline Comedy, Taurassic park, and Last Orc-shunned hero, only to find a bunch of abyssea +2 items, Kupon I-seals, and a trio of Kupon-L's. Just lookin to see if anything else is dropping before I burn more seals after something that's not gonna drop.
 Ragnarok.Leysritt
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Leysritt
By Ragnarok.Leysritt 2014-04-14 07:47:41
Link | Citer | R

If you're wanting hexed -1, High Kindred Crests are the way to go.

From what I've seen, those KCNM's only drop things like what you mentioned, and V2 abjurations.

Last Orc-Shunned Hero = Corvine set
Shell Shocked = Supernal set
Yagudo KCNM = ??? (never did it....et)

Meteor I've seen drop from both Orcs and Quadav, and I think I can assume it also drops from the Yagudo.

However, my personal favorite HKCNM is Nest of Nightmares, I've gotten a -1 Hexed Jacket from there once.
 Ragnarok.Leysritt
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Leysritt
By Ragnarok.Leysritt 2014-04-14 07:48:21
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Leysritt said: »
If you're wanting hexed -1, High Kindred Crests are the way to go.

From what I've seen, those KCNM's only drop things like what you mentioned, and V2 abjurations.

Last Orc-Shunned Hero = Corvine set
Shell Shocked = Supernal set
Yagudo KCNM = ??? (never did it....et)

Meteor I've seen drop from both Orcs and Quadav, and I think I can assume it also drops from the Yagudo.

However, my personal favorite HKCNM is Nest of Nightmares, I've gotten a -1 Hexed Jacket from there once.

Sorry for the double post, but it's also noted that when the event ends, stockpile Angha Gems, you might make a nice profit :O
 Bismarck.Trow
By Bismarck.Trow 2014-04-14 08:00:41
Link | Citer | R

yeah Hexed Jacket -1 is what I'm after. I was hoping it would carry across both the Bia Orb battlefields, since I'm being lazy on my mules CoP missions, and she cant get to Monarch Lynn just yet. Probably easy enough to just solo Nest on SMN, since Mobline comedy is a joke at 119.
 Shiva.Ladyofhonor
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Ladyofhonor 2014-04-28 15:32:16
Link | Citer | R

Does Arise drop from any of these BC's? Some people in LS have said so, but I'm not sure which ones it would be. I have a ton of seals I'd blow through to get a chance at Arise for my whm.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-04-28 15:43:23
Link | Citer | R

All the good stuff comes from HKCNM 50s. Esp Monarch Linn.
By Thorsson 2014-04-28 15:48:08
Link | Citer | R

Someone in my LS got Arise from Turassic Park last event.
By Pantafernando 2014-04-28 15:49:07
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Ladyofhonor said: »
Does Arise drop from any of these BC's? Some people in LS have said so, but I'm not sure which ones it would be. I have a ton of seals I'd blow through to get a chance at Arise for my whm.

Your chances are higher in meeble burrows, just saying. At least higher chance to get items as worth as arise.
 Cerberus.Avalon
Serveur: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-04-28 16:05:48
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
All the good stuff comes from HKCNM 50s. Esp Monarch Linn.

Are these soloable with BST?
 Bismarck.Hsieh
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2014-04-28 16:29:41
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »

Your chances are higher in meeble burrows, just saying. At least higher chance to get items as worth as arise.
Did you based that off drop data? I've done both about equal times and don't see a difference in drop rates since I haven't gotten a Meteor or Arise. From HKCNM though, I was able to get hexed gear and Angha Gem and make some gil whereas in Meebles haven't gotten any money drops.
By Pantafernando 2014-04-28 16:52:53
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Hsieh said: »
Pantafernando said: »

Did you based that off drop data? I've done both about equal times and don't see a difference in drop rates since I haven't gotten a Meteor or Arise. From HKCNM though, I was able to get hexed gear and Angha Gem and make some gil whereas in Meebles haven't gotten any money drops.

I did several times avian postates, moblin comedies and a few nightmare nest. I would say near 30 orbs used in those. My drops were 1 arise, 1 meteor, 1 hmp pouch and 1 alex pouch. While in meeble, i started the event with some worms already and got nothing. Did 9 runs, and surprising, got 5 phantoms worm (i multiboxed). Those 4 worms neted me 2x sweet teas, 2x savories and 1 pandemonium key. Next round i got plus 3 phantons, that just gave me cheap drops, but igot another sweet tea and a meteor from nq worms.

Ofc you can do both, but unless you need the cupom s, or are farming abjurations, i would save the crest/seal to convert to skc to farm gear/chapter.