GMT (UK/EU) Linkshell On Quetz

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » GMT (UK/EU) Linkshell on Quetz
GMT (UK/EU) Linkshell on Quetz
By Prettyshambolic 2014-01-14 04:58:17
Link | Citer | R

Been browsing the forums from across the servers trying to find a European linkshell still going strong and there doesn't seem to be any so I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in forming an EU Linkshell with me?

I'm sure I'm not the only person out there who can't meet the schedule for NA Linkshells because they (generally speaking) start at 2-3am GMT, so what I'm hoping to create is an LS with enough members to run regular events at 8pm GMT (12noon PST, 3pm EST) throughout the week.

The events we could run would depend on the amount of people interested, but even if there's only a handful of us (and assuming we have a good mix of jobs) we'd be able to do the SKC and AA fights, NNI, VW and whatever else there's demand for.

Send me a /tell in game or reply here if interested.

Edit: This wouldn't be strictly EU BTW, it'd just be running events at times better suited to EU players than NA LS's
 Asura.Eurewyen
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tessy
By Asura.Eurewyen 2014-01-14 05:47:50
Link | Citer | R

Hi,

Yeah I kown several na players that are i a eu shell for the same reasons. You might wanna let people know wichcservery
ou are on.

Good luck with your search.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Prettyshambolic
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Prettyshambolic 2014-01-14 05:51:07
Link | Citer | R

Hi Eurewyen, thanks for the reply.

I don't know why Quetz hasn't come up alongside my name at the top, but it's posted in the Quetz forum anyway so shouldn't cause too much confusion I hope...
 Asura.Eurewyen
Serveur: Asura
user: Tessy
By Asura.Eurewyen 2014-01-14 06:37:46
Link | Citer | R

Hi,

Np someTimes it Just happends. I could just looked on your name, but not allways that match either IF the player moved to another server.

But again best of luck, allways welcome to Europa on Asura server.
By charlo999 2014-01-14 07:42:38
Link | Citer | R

Interested.
By Quetzalcoatl.Prettyshambolic 2014-01-14 07:51:21
Link | Citer | R

charlo999 said: »
Interested.

Cool. 4 of us so far, gonna create the LS later today, do a bit of shouting in Jeuno during EU prime and hopefully round up enough people to start getting some stuff done by the end of the week.

Friend me in game (Prettyshambolic) and I'll get in touch with you when I'm back online.
By Quetzalcoatl.Prettyshambolic 2014-01-16 18:07:12
Link | Citer | R

Got about a dozen members so far and will be starting events Monday (20th).

While we plan to run something every night from Monday to Thursday, there'll be no set schedule of events. Instead we'll keep this flexible so that members can suggest events they want to do and everyone can hopefully get the equipment and items they need.

Contact me in game for a pearl, if I'm AFK (usually the case if I'm in Jeuno) then send me a message and add to friendlist, then I'll give you a shout when I'm next around. Generally speaking, I'm online from around 4pm (GMT) during the week.
By Quetzalcoatl.Prettyshambolic 2014-01-21 13:27:49
Link | Citer | R

Bump. Still looking for more members, send me a tell in game if interested.
By Quetzalcoatl.Prettyshambolic 2014-01-25 02:31:39
Link | Citer | R

Managed to do some AA and NNI last week, though the updates caused some issues with event times so we'll be running at 8pm (GMT) Monday to Thursday from this week onwards. (That's 3pm EST, noon PST)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [88 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Ironsage
user: Clace
By Quetzalcoatl.Ironsage 2014-04-23 09:22:34
Link | Citer | R

Hey,how goes the EU link shell shenanigans?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.