By Shiva.Hiep 2017-02-15 14:09:58
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Arislan said: »
Code
function init_gear_sets()
     sets.buff['Perpetuance'] = {hands="Arbatel Bracers +1"}
end

Code
function job_post_midcast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
     if spell.skill == 'Enhancing Magic' and state.Buff.Perpetuance then
          if state.CastingMode.value == "Normal" then
               equip(sets.buff['Perpetuance'])
          else
               if spell.english == "Phalanx" then
                    equip({hands=___________})
               else
                    equip(sets.buff['Perpetuance'])
               end
          end
     end
end

Didn't test it.

It works perfectly, thank you!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Sagaxi
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: xXSagaXx
By Asura.Sagaxi 2017-02-18 09:24:02
Link | Citer | R

Looking for a brd lua with implemented timers for sleep. Does anyone has that? I tried implemented the sleep gearswap diddy in brd forums to my lua, withouth any luck.

I'd appreciate help! I have cookies!
 Odin.Lygre
Serveur: Odin
user: Dylaudid
By Odin.Lygre 2017-02-18 10:16:55
Link | Citer | R

eslim said: »
if world.area:contains('Western Adoulin') and target == 'Defliaa' then
    idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, {body="Alliance Shirt +1"})
end
Code
function customize_idle_set(idleSet)
	if world.area == 'Western Adoulin' and player.target.name == 'Defliaa' then
		idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, {body="Alliance Shirt +1"})
	end
	return idleSet
end

Post deleted by User.
By Sammeh 2017-02-18 16:12:35
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sagaxi said: »
Looking for a brd lua with implemented timers for sleep. Does anyone has that? I tried implemented the sleep gearswap diddy in brd forums to my lua, withouth any luck.

I'd appreciate help! I have cookies!

You can just swipe mine

http://tinyurl.com/sammehlua

It's a bit all over the place right now... I don't know whose I started with - but customized the snot out of it and that leaves variables n such all over the place but it functionally works.
[+]
 Asura.Sagaxi
user: xXSagaXx
By Asura.Sagaxi 2017-02-18 17:08:09
Link | Citer | R

Thanks Sammeh, really appreciate it!
By Sammeh 2017-02-18 22:24:47
Link | Citer | R

No worries - there's some good stuff in my lua's and some really bad stuff lol. I'm quite proud of the lullaby stuff I have in my brd one - but the rest of it is pretty disgusting. there are times where I get shockingly lazy on stuff I could optimize.

You'll likely need the helper functions i call in each of mine called 'sammeh_custom_functions.lua' in the same directory.
 Bismarck.Mitchel
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Mitchel 2017-02-19 14:06:28
Link | Citer | R

Tried to add an "Embolden" idle set to my RUN lua, noticed it wont change between any of the idle modes, any suggestions?:
By pankakes 2017-02-20 12:46:23
Link | Citer | R

I'm trying to add a swap for STP gear when I use a TP wing. I was able to get it sort of working by adding a set called sets.precast.Item['Icarus Wing'] (syntax may be somewhat off, I don't have it in front of me). This works as expected when I use a wing through an /item command. However, if I use one out of my inventory menu (which is my preferred method) then gearswap does not pick up on it and does nothing. Any idea how to get it to work thorough the menu?
 Lakshmi.Reddwarf
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Reddwarf
By Lakshmi.Reddwarf 2017-02-20 13:19:50
Link | Citer | R

im curious if there is any kind of code i can put in some of my gearswap files to use a Follow command? say for WHM to follow between 15-20 yalms? keep distance kinda thing.
 Asura.Brennski
user: Ogri
By Asura.Brennski 2017-02-21 04:59:51
Link | Citer | R

Anyone know of a good way of binding a key to disable or enable gear slots? For example if Im on RDM I want to be able to swap between using Swords for meleeing and not losing TP when casting.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-02-21 05:32:12
Link | Citer | R

Why don't you do it with a simple trigger command?
I normally handle that in my aftercast and status_change functions, with an addition in self_command.

By default my mainhand and sub slots get locked when I engage something, and they unlock when I disengage.
This is fine if I just want to melee for a while, but not if I wanna be serious because TP would reset if I unengage.

So I have a specific thing I call a "lockmode" variable.
If I turn that on with a self command (which is later linked to a hotkey on my G-Keyboard), my main and sub will be permanently locked, meaning they won't swap even if I unengage.

I don't need to do this for BRD since I went another route there (I simply do not swap weapon/sub in my sets, period), but for GEO and RDM I use this approach.
It's not the best around, but it worked fine so far with me.
[+]
 Shiva.Arislan
Serveur: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-02-21 06:17:15
Link | Citer | R

Code
function user_setup()
     state.WeaponLock = M(false, 'Weapon Lock')
end

Code
function job_state_change(stateField, newValue, oldValue)
	if state.WeaponLock.value == true then
		disable('main','sub')
	else
		enable('main','sub')
	end
end

I keep to a manual toggle.

There are times when you're engaged and you don't want weapons locked -- mostly when solo'ing w/ trusts.

Post deleted by User.
By wick 2017-02-21 18:39:21
Link | Citer | R

Can anyone clarify what is happening for me!

So using gearswap and showing swaps i notice when playing that my midcast set doesnt actually equip as my spell goes off somtimes....

Example. Sch with buffed accession+perp regen and storms. Somtimes will land with full enhancing gear and other times it wont. Checked and tested and noticed that all the pre mid aftercast sets are all showing ok in debug/showswaps.

It will somtimes equip the right gear midcast but others it wont. Is this a server side thing? Should i put a delay in my aftercast set? Maybe gearswap is equiping my aftercast set to quickly?
This also happens with my whm.lua for protect etc. Its probably doing it to all my sets i only notice enhancing magic because of the duration gear.
Thoughts?
 Asura.Brennski
user: Ogri
By Asura.Brennski 2017-02-22 02:55:07
Link | Citer | R

Do you have any quick magic in your Precast Sets? Sometimes GearSwap can't handle quick magic so it casts the spell in your Pre-cast sucks for things like Death and Enhancing Magic because you do really need to be in Aftercast for those.
By wick 2017-02-22 05:44:05
Link | Citer | R

nope, i specifically dont for that very reason. It's so inconsistent it makes it hard to know whats going on. Working then not working etc
 Shiva.Hiep
Serveur: Shiva
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2017-02-26 08:30:20
Link | Citer | R

Need some help again. I'm trying to have Quanpur Necklace equipped for my midcast Stone spells. Is there a function to have it equipped during any casting mode besides my MACC or magic burst set? I use two different magic burst toggles, sets.magic_burst for SCH, and MB (toggled through casting modes) on BLM.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2017-02-26 13:06:39
Link | Citer | R

Within your elemental magic handling:
Code
if spell.element=='Earth' and var~=macc and var~=MB then
equip({neck="Quanpur Necklace"})
end

A question of my own: I'm trying to set up something akin to the following pseudocode:
Code
runes=S{Ignis,Gelus,Flabra,Tellus,Sulpor,Unda,Lux,Tenebrae}

if command=='runes <rune name>' then
send_command(..<rune name>..';wait 5.3;'..<rune name>..';wait 5.3;'..<rune name>..)
end

How would I go about doing this properly? I've looked at Motenten's includes (I don't use mote luas) to try and get an idea of where to start, but I'm having trouble picking out the bits that I actually need here.
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-02-26 13:21:43
Link | Citer | R

To do what you want here, I don't think a table of runes is actually needed, assuming that the command you'd be sending contains the name of the rune.

Assuming the command is something like, //gs c runes Flabra then
Code
	if command:find('runes') then
			local array = explode(" ",command)
			add_to_chat(123,array[2]) -- this should return as the Rune name.
			if array[2] then -- Just a check to make sure that a rune was specified at all. Would throw error if not otherwise.
				send_command(..array[2]..';wait 5.3;'..array[2]..';wait 5.3;'..array[2]..)
			end
			-- maybe set it up to use the same runes as last used if no rune specified?
		end
	end

I threw the rune part together quickly, so it's untested. but give it a shot if this works for what you wanted.

This will require the explode function here. This is what breaks the command up into parts that we can check against.
Code
function explode(div,str)
	if (div=='') then return false end
		local pos,arr = 0,{}
	for st,sp in function() return string.find(str,div,pos,true) end do
	  table.insert(arr,string.sub(str,pos,st-1))
	  pos = sp + 1
	end
	table.insert(arr,string.sub(str,pos))
	return arr
end
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2017-02-26 13:29:49
Link | Citer | R

The table is primarily intended for error checking. It's not necessary for this specific implementation (would be more relevant if it was //gs command <rune name>) since these commands are bound to macros (have single runes on different macros, this is for prebuff & G/R use), but I'm setting up something similar for my alt's GEO lua sans macros and would prefer to catch the inevitable typos before they cause problems.

I'll try that when I get the chance, thanks for writing it out.
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-02-26 13:33:55
Link | Citer | R

Further thoughts...

I think if I were going to make something to use a set of runes rather than do it manually, I'd want a midaction check on each attempted Rune use. As the command stands, any actions used while it's running have to fit in the gaps between rune use, and not overlap the actual activation time for each rune. Which isn't hard to do, but if I'm going to automate, I'd rather be able to act whenever I need to and the command will slip rune use into the gaps.
By Zephin 2017-02-26 13:45:19
Link | Citer | R

Can't do anything with Moonbow Whistle.
If i equip it, i get this
13:42:14 > GearSwap: Lua runtime error: ...x86)/Windower4//addons/gearswap/equip_processing.lua:246: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

If i unequip it, it will not put it on.
Using Kinematic's brd.lua
By Bowsan22 2017-02-26 18:30:21
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys, so I'm trying to get my GEO set up to cast Geo- spells and desummon my luopan is there is one already out. here is the code I have:
Code
function precast(spell)
	if spell.type == 'Geomancy' then
		if pet.isvalid and spell.name:startswith('Geo') then
			cancel_spell()
			send_command('wait 1;Full Circle;wait 1;'..spell.name)
		else
			equip(sets.FC)
		end
	else
		equip(sets.FC)
	end
end

The send command function doesn't seem to work at all, and I can't seem to find out why. Any ideas?
 Asura.Thorva
user: Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2017-02-26 18:56:51
Link | Citer | R

Bowsan22 said: »
Hey guys, so I'm trying to get my GEO set up to cast Geo- spells and desummon my luopan is there is one already out. here is the code I have:
Code
function precast(spell)
			cancel_spell()
		else
			equip(sets.FC)
		end
	else
		equip(sets.FC)
	end
end

The send command function doesn't seem to work at all, and I can't seem to find out why. Any ideas?

I could be wrong as I am still not fluent in lua, but it looks like there is no space in your line where is says "if pet.isvalid" might want to space out is and valid. not sure though
 Bahamut.Ayasha
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ayasha
By Bahamut.Ayasha 2017-02-26 20:25:45
Link | Citer | R

Bowsan22 said: »
Code
function precast(spell)
			cancel_spell()
		else
			equip(sets.FC)
		end
	else
		equip(sets.FC)
	end
end

I have no idea what your lua looks like, but it seems like you're just sending windower commands: "Full Circle" and whatever the name of the spell is. Essentially the same thing as hitting the insert key and typing those words in to the console. This SHOULD work if you're using Shortcuts addon, but if not, you will need to type in the whole command.

Should be something like this:
Code
send_command('wait 1;input /ja "Full Circle" <me>;wait 1;input /ma "'..spell.name..' <targetting scheme>')
By wick 2017-02-28 05:08:21
Link | Citer | R

wick said: »
Can anyone clarify what is happening for me!

So using gearswap and showing swaps i notice when playing that my midcast set doesnt actually equip as my spell goes off somtimes....

Example. Sch with buffed accession+perp regen and storms. Somtimes will land with full enhancing gear and other times it wont. Checked and tested and noticed that all the pre mid aftercast sets are all showing ok in debug/showswaps.

It will somtimes equip the right gear midcast but others it wont. Is this a server side thing? Should i put a delay in my aftercast set? Maybe gearswap is equiping my aftercast set to quickly?
This also happens with my whm.lua for protect etc. Its probably doing it to all my sets i only notice enhancing magic because of the duration gear.
Thoughts?

Just an update with this. This happens when my FPS dips (lags) so its just one of those things i guess that cant be helped sometimes.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Sidra
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2017-03-04 13:38:45
Link | Citer | R

@mk %target_id

Occasionally something in my lua makes me say this in /s. It usually happens when I try and use a JA on something as it dies and the JA does not go off due to no valid target. I do not use anything other than Gearswap and Windower with a a few addons.

Anyone know what exactly causes it and how to make it stop?
First Page 2 3 ... 118 119 120 ... 181 182 183