Forum » Windower » Support » Gearswap Support Thread
Gearswap Support Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 106 107 108 ... 180 181 182
 Leviathan.Redherring
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Redherring 2016-07-24 22:04:03
Link | Citer | R

hoping someone can spot the problem, these are the last two pieces of gear in a set.

legs={ name="Merlinic shalwar", augments={'INT+1 MND+1 Mag. Acc.+20','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+20',}},
feet={ name="Merlinic crackows", augments={'Mag. Acc.+26','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+30','Enmity-8',}}}

I am not getting any errors when GS loads just that my feet and legs are not loading

the augments on the gear are listed as

Feet:
Mag. Acc.+26
"Mag. Atk. Bns."+30
Enmity-8

Legs:
INT+1 MND+1 Mag. Acc.+20
"Mag. Atk. Bns."+20
 Asura.Azagarth
Serveur: Asura
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2016-07-24 22:31:34
Link | Citer | R

did you get the augments through /export? if not thats probably why.
[+]
 Leviathan.Redherring
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Redherring 2016-07-24 22:36:59
Link | Citer | R

that worked, thanks!
By Trashboat 2016-07-26 11:36:02
Link | Citer | R

Is it possible to swap your main and sub weapon without first unequipping both? Guessing no but hoping for some gearswap magic.
 Shiva.Hiep
Serveur: Shiva
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2016-07-28 15:31:26
Link | Citer | R

Does anyone have a gearswap using mote's format for DRK?
By ClaudeusXI 2016-07-29 05:02:58
Link | Citer | R

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me out with this. I get an error that refers to logic in 342, and is in regards to some preshot function.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2016-07-29 05:44:22
Link | Citer | R

I assume that you are ranged attacking when the error occurs, and your ammo is located in wardrobe.

The logic assumes the ammo is in your inventory. You can tweak it a little so that will stop giving you an indexing error, but that particular condition will keep checking true if your ammo isn't in your inventory, and thus keep telling you you are low on ammo and cancel your action.

Either change lines 340-354 (there are other indexing holes), and move your ammo into inventory
Code
if spell.action_type == 'Ranged Attack' then
    check_ammo = player.equipment.ammo
    if player.equipment.ammo == 'empty' or not player.inventory[check_ammo] or player.inventory[check_ammo].count <= check_ammo_count then
        add_to_chat(123, spell.name..' Canceled: [Out of Ammo]')
        cancel_spell()
        return
    else
        equip(sets.Preshot)
        if player.inventory[check_ammo] and player.inventory[check_ammo].count <= ammo_warning_limit and player.inventory[check_ammo].count > 1 and not warning then
            add_to_chat(8, '***** [Low Ammo Warning!] *****')
            warning = true
        elseif player.inventory[check_ammo] and player.inventory[check_ammo].count > ammo_warning_limit and warning then
            warning = false
        end
    end

Or delete lines 341-346 and 348-354 (and the file will no longer warn you when low on ammo).
By ClaudeusXI 2016-07-29 06:10:42
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for this!
 Odin.Brocovich
Serveur: Odin
user: Brocovich
By Odin.Brocovich 2016-07-29 12:45:05
Link | Citer | R

Hi, i got two different idle sets, my standard one with DT- and one with refresh stuff:
Code
sets.idle = ...
sets.idle.Refresh = ...

i'm using the function customize_idle_set to trigger latent refresh items:
Code
function customize_idle_set(idleSet)
if player.mpp < 51 then
idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.latent_refresh)
end

this works only for the default idle set tho.
Does anyone know how to change this function, so the latent items only swap if i'm using sets.idle.refresh?
Thanks in advance.
 Odin.Lygre
user: Dylaudid
By Odin.Lygre 2016-07-29 13:21:26
Link | Citer | R

Probably need to see more, because that should work.

EDIT: oops, try this.
Code
    if player.mpp < 51 then
    end
    return idleSet
end
 Ragnarok.Flippant
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2016-07-29 19:21:42
Link | Citer | R

He wants it only during refresh mode though. I think,
Code
    if state.IdleMode.value == "Refresh" and player.mpp < 51 then
    end
    return idleSet
end
 Phoenix.Gerrott
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2016-07-30 11:57:52
Link | Citer | R

Hello, recently after adding Trishula to my lua i noticed it not swapping back from Breath gear post WS quite frequently, so i set out to try to find a fix, i noticed Bokura had a more up to date file so I'm trying to use that. Now rather than make a new Trishula set this time i just added ACC toggle to base TP, but now this new file is having way more issues. I just stay in the set of whatever the last action was. It loaded without error right away but its completely unusable atm and i have no clue what I'm doing, any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Cerberus.Quintow
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Quintow
By Cerberus.Quintow 2016-07-30 13:07:02
Link | Citer | R

Sometimes when switching jobs from say thf/dnc to pld/war it'll have my dual wield engaged set as default but if I //lua r gearswap after job change it'll be correct in going to normal engaged mode. Anyway to circumvent this?
 Ragnarok.Flippant
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2016-07-30 14:58:16
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Gerrott said: »
Hello, recently after adding Trishula to my lua i noticed it not swapping back from Breath gear post WS quite frequently, so i set out to try to find a fix, i noticed Bokura had a more up to date file so I'm trying to use that. Now rather than make a new Trishula set this time i just added ACC toggle to base TP, but now this new file is having way more issues. I just stay in the set of whatever the last action was. It loaded without error right away but its completely unusable atm and i have no clue what I'm doing, any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Change the aftercast function to
Code
function aftercast(spell,action)
    if pet_midaction() or spell.type == "PetCommand" then
        return
    elseif not spell.interrupted then
        if spell.type == "WeaponSkill" then
            send_command('wait 0.2;gs c TP')
        elseif spell.english == "Angon" then -- Angon Timer/Countdown --
            timer_angon()
            send_command('wait 80;input /echo '..spell.name..': [WEARING OFF IN 10 SEC.];wait 10;timers delete "Angon";input /echo '..spell.name..': [OFF]')
        elseif spell.english == "Ancient Circle" then -- Ancient Circle Countdown --
            send_command('wait 260;input /echo '..spell.name..': [WEARING OFF IN 10 SEC.];wait 10;input /echo '..spell.name..': [OFF]')
        end
	end
	status_change(player.status)
end

Cerberus.Quintow said: »
Sometimes when switching jobs from say thf/dnc to pld/war it'll have my dual wield engaged set as default but if I //lua r gearswap after job change it'll be correct in going to normal engaged mode. Anyway to circumvent this?

That's..interesting. Are you saying your variables aren't getting reset when you change jobs? Can you post your files for PLD?

I notice you're also the person with a problem with NIN feet, can you post your files for that as well.
 Phoenix.Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2016-07-30 16:31:22
Link | Citer | R

With brief testing seems to have fixed everything but steady wing for some reason. Not a big deal though, just a prefight JA anyways. Thank you very much.
 Cerberus.Quintow
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Quintow
By Cerberus.Quintow 2016-07-30 16:43:17
Link | Citer | R

Thanks Flippant for all you do.

My Pld.lua

My Pld_Gear.lua

My Nin.lua

My Nin_Gear.lua

Don't laugh at my gear. Just came back recently. :P
 Phoenix.Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2016-07-30 17:23:00
Link | Citer | R

Sorry to bother again, very similar situation with Ninja swap.. just swapped to Bokura's newest Ninja swap and aftercast is not working correctly, tried to mimic dragoon's fix (-pet part) with no success... also not reading haste buffs at all..

Ragnarok.Flippant
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2016-07-30 17:39:57
Link | Citer | R

@Quintow

So, your equipment should always be inside a function called init_gear_sets(). This is because, otherwise, at the time that all of those tables are added to memory, gear.MovementFeet doesn't even exist yet (because the function it's inside hasn't been called). Having everything in functions lets us control when everything is created so that we can be sure it's being set up in the right order.
Code
function init_gear_sets()
	--all your equipment stuff here!
end

Like this, for your NIN's sidecar file:
Code
function init_gear_sets()
	--------------------------------------
    -- Precast sets

-- Precast sets to enhance JAs
    sets.precast.JA['Mijin Gakure'] = {legs="Mochizuki Hakama"}
    sets.precast.JA['Futae'] = {legs="Iga Tekko +2"}
    sets.precast.JA['Sange'] = {legs="Mochizuki Chainmail"}

-- Waltz set (chr and vit)
    sets.precast.Waltz = {ammo="Sonia's Plectrum",
        head="Felistris Mask",
        body="Hachiya Chainmail +1",hands="Buremte Gloves",ring1="Spiral Ring",
        back="Iximulew Cape",waist="Caudata Belt",legs="Nahtirah Trousers",feet="Otronif Boots +1"}
        -- Uk'uxkaj Cap, Daihanshi Habaki

-- Don't need any special gear for Healing Waltz.
    sets.precast.Waltz['Healing Waltz'] = {}

-- Set for acc on steps, since Yonin drops acc a fair bit
    sets.precast.Step = {
        head="Whirlpool Mask",neck="Ej Necklace",
        body="Otronif Harness +1",hands="Buremte Gloves",ring1="Patricius Ring",
        back="Yokaze Mantle",waist="Chaac Belt",legs="Manibozho Brais",feet="Otronif Boots +1"}

sets.precast.Flourish1 = {waist="Chaac Belt"}

-- Fast cast sets for spells

sets.precast.FC = {ammo="Impatiens",ear2="Loquacious Earring",hands="Thaumas Gloves",ring1="Prolix Ring"}
    sets.precast.FC.Utsusemi = set_combine(sets.precast.FC, {neck="Magoraga Beads",body="Mochizuki Chainmail"})

-- Snapshot for ranged
    sets.precast.RA = {hands="Manibozho Gloves",legs="Nahtirah Trousers",feet="Wurrukatte Boots"}

-- Weaponskill sets
    -- Default set for any weaponskill that isn't any more specifically defined
    sets.precast.WS = {ammo="",
        head="Uk'uxkaj Cap",neck="Fotia Gorget",ear1="Bladeborn Earring",ear2="Steelflash Earring",
        body="Shned. Tabard +1",hands="Iga Tekko +2",ring1="Stormsoul Ring",ring2="Epona's Ring",
        back="Rancorous Mantle",waist="Fotia Belt",legs="Hiza. Hizayoroi",feet="Hiza. Sune-Ate"}
    sets.precast.WS.Acc = set_combine(sets.precast.WS, {ammo="Jukukik Feather",hands="Buremte Gloves",
        back="Yokaze Mantle"})

-- Specific weaponskill sets.  Uses the base set if an appropriate WSMod version isn't found.
    sets.precast.WS['Blade: Jin'] = set_combine(sets.precast.WS,
        {neck="Rancor Collar",ear1="Brutal Earring",ear2="Moonshade Earring",feet="Daihanshi Habaki"})

sets.precast.WS['Blade: Hi'] = set_combine(sets.precast.WS,
        {head="Felistris Mask",hands="Hachiya Tekko",ring1="Stormsoul Ring",legs="Nahtirah Trousers"})

sets.precast.WS['Blade: Shun'] = set_combine(sets.precast.WS, {feet="Daihanshi Habaki"})

sets.precast.WS['Aeolian Edge'] = {
        head="Wayfarer Circlet",neck="Stoicheion Medal",ear1="Friomisi Earring",ear2="Moonshade Earring",
        body="Wayfarer Robe",hands="Wayfarer Cuffs",ring1="Acumen Ring",ring2="Demon's Ring",
        back="Toro Cape",waist="Thunder Belt",legs="Shneddick Tights +1",feet="Daihanshi Habaki"}

-- Midcast sets

sets.midcast.FastRecast = {
        head="Felistris Mask",ear2="Loquacious Earring",
        body="Hachiya Chainmail +1",hands="Mochizuki Tekko",ring1="Prolix Ring",
        legs="Hachiya Hakama",feet="Qaaxo Leggings"}

sets.midcast.Utsusemi = set_combine(sets.midcast.SelfNinjutsu, {back="Andartia's Mantle",feet="Iga Kyahan +2"})

sets.midcast.ElementalNinjutsu = {
        head="Hachiya Hatsuburi",neck="Stoicheion Medal",ear1="Friomisi Earring",ear2="Hecate's Earring",
        body="Hachiya Chainmail +1",hands="Iga Tekko +2",ring1="Icesoul Ring",ring2="Acumen Ring",
        back="Toro Cape",waist=gear.ElementalObi,legs="Nahtirah Trousers",feet="Hachiya Kyahan"}

sets.midcast.ElementalNinjutsu.Resistant = set_combine(sets.midcast.Ninjutsu, {ear1="Lifestorm Earring",ear2="Psystorm Earring",
        back="Yokaze Mantle"})

sets.midcast.NinjutsuDebuff = {
        head="Hachiya Hatsuburi",neck="Stoicheion Medal",ear1="Lifestorm Earring",ear2="Psystorm Earring",
        hands="Mochizuki Tekko",ring2="Sangoma Ring",
        back="Yokaze Mantle",feet="Hachiya Kyahan"}

sets.midcast.NinjutsuBuff = {head="Hachiya Hatsuburi",neck="Ej Necklace",back="Yokaze Mantle"}

sets.midcast.RA = {
        head="Felistris Mask",neck="Ej Necklace",
        body="Hachiya Chainmail +1",hands="Hachiya Tekko",ring1="Beeline Ring",
        back="Yokaze Mantle",legs="Nahtirah Trousers",feet="Qaaxo Leggings"}
    -- Hachiya Hakama/Thurandaut Tights +1

-- Idle/resting/defense/etc sets

-- Resting sets
    sets.resting = {head="Ocelomeh Headpiece +1",neck="Wiglen Gorget",
        ring1="Sheltered Ring",ring2="Paguroidea Ring"}

-- Idle sets
    sets.idle = {
        head="Arh. Jinpachi +1",neck="Twilight Torque",ear1="Merman's Earring",ear2="Merman's Earring",
        body="Arhat's Gi +1",hands="Herculean Gloves",ring1="Sheltered Ring",ring2="Dark Ring",
        back="Iximulew Cape",waist="Resolute Belt",legs="Kaabnax Trousers",feet=gear.MovementFeet}

sets.idle.Town = {main="Raimitsukane",sub="Kaitsuburi",ammo="",
        head="Arh. Jinpachi +1",neck="Twilight Torque",ear1="Merman's Earring",ear2="Merman's Earring",
        body="Arhat's Gi +1",hands="Herculean Gloves",ring1="Sheltered Ring",ring2="Dark Ring",
        back="Iximulew Cape",waist="Resolute Belt",legs="Kaabnax Trousers",feet=gear.MovementFeet}

sets.idle.Weak = {

-- Defense sets
    sets.defense.Evasion = {
        head="Felistris Mask",neck="Ej Necklace",
        body="Otronif Harness +1",hands="Otronif Gloves",ring1="Defending Ring",ring2="Beeline Ring",
        back="Yokaze Mantle",waist="Flume Belt",legs="Nahtirah Trousers",feet="Otronif Boots +1"}

sets.defense.PDT = {ammo="Iron Gobbet",
        head="Whirlpool Mask",neck="Twilight Torque",
        body="Otronif Harness +1",hands="Otronif Gloves",ring1="Defending Ring",ring2=gear.DarkRing.physical,
        back="Shadow Mantle",waist="Flume Belt",legs="Nahtirah Trousers",feet="Otronif Boots +1"}

sets.defense.MDT = {ammo="Demonry Stone",
        head="Whirlpool Mask",neck="Twilight Torque",
        body="Otronif Harness +1",hands="Otronif Gloves",ring1="Defending Ring",ring2="Shadow Ring",
        back="Engulfer Cape",waist="Flume Belt",legs="Nahtirah Trousers",feet="Otronif Boots +1"}

sets.Kiting = {feet=gear.MovementFeet}

-- Engaged sets

-- Variations for TP weapon and (optional) offense/defense modes.  Code will fall back on previous
    -- sets if more refined versions aren't defined.
    -- If you create a set with both offense and defense modes, the offense mode should be first.
    -- EG: sets.engaged.Dagger.Accuracy.Evasion

-- Normal melee group
    sets.engaged = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
        head="Herculean Helm",neck="Clotharius Torque",ear1="Dudgeon Earring",ear2="Heartseeker Earring",
        body="Hattori Ningi",hands="Floral Gauntlets",ring1="Rajas Ring",ring2="Epona's Ring",
        back="Andartia's Mantle",waist="Cetl Belt",legs="Ta'lab Trousers",feet="Hiza. Sune-Ate"}
    sets.engaged.Acc = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
        head="Herculean Helm",neck="Clotharius Torque",ear1="Dudgeon Earring",ear2="Heartseeker Earring",
        body="Hattori Ningi",hands="Floral Gauntlets",ring1="Rajas Ring",ring2="Epona's Ring",
        back="Andartia's Mantle",waist="Cetl Belt",legs="Ta'lab Trousers",feet="Hiza. Sune-Ate"}
    sets.engaged.Evasion = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.Acc.Evasion = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.PDT = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.Acc.PDT = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",

-- Custom melee group: High Haste (~20% DW)
    sets.engaged.HighHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.Acc.HighHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.Evasion.HighHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.Acc.Evasion.HighHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.PDT.HighHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.Acc.PDT.HighHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",

-- Custom melee group: Embrava Haste (7% DW)
    sets.engaged.EmbravaHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.Acc.EmbravaHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.Evasion.EmbravaHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.Acc.Evasion.EmbravaHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.PDT.EmbravaHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.Acc.PDT.EmbravaHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",

-- Custom melee group: Max Haste (0% DW)
    sets.engaged.MaxHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.Acc.MaxHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.Evasion.MaxHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.Acc.Evasion.MaxHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.PDT.MaxHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",
    sets.engaged.Acc.PDT.MaxHaste = {ammo="Happo Shuriken",

-- Custom buff sets

sets.buff.Migawari = {body="Iga Ningi +2"}
    sets.buff.Doom = {ring2="Saida Ring"}
    sets.buff.Yonin = {}
    sets.buff.Innin = {}
end

That should fix NIN.

For PLD, the issue is this part:
Code
function update_defense_mode()
    if player.equipment.main == 'Kheshig Blade' and not classes.CustomDefenseGroups:contains('Kheshig Blade') then
        classes.CustomDefenseGroups:append('Kheshig Blade')
    end

if player.sub_job == 'NIN' or player.sub_job == 'DNC' then
        if player.equipment.sub and not player.equipment.sub:contains('Shield') and
           player.equipment.sub ~= 'Aegis' and player.equipment.sub ~= 'Ochain' then
            state.CombatForm:set('DW')
        else
            state.CombatForm:reset()
        end
    end
end

GS files are loaded only when you change your main job, not sub job. So if you switch to PLD from JOB/DNC or JOB/NIN, and don't have Ochain/Aegis on, it will set you in DW mode. I'd assume the problem is when you change your sub job after that.

However, it looks like Mote is triggering '//gs c update' when you change sub job, which in turn should end up calling that function again and updating properly...so it shouldn't be doing this.

You could try adding this (anywhere inside the file is fine, but outside of any other function; for example, at the very end).
Code
function job_sub_job_change(new,old)
	job_update()
end

but otherwise the only solutions I have are to '//gs c update' or '//gs r' when it occurs.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2016-07-30 17:43:57
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Gerrott said: »
Sorry to bother again, very similar situation with Ninja swap.. just swapped to Bokura's newest Ninja swap and aftercast is not working correctly, tried to mimic dragoon's fix (-pet part) with no success... also not reading haste buffs at all..

Try this for aftercast
Code
function aftercast(spell,action)
    if not spell.interrupted then
        if spell.type == "WeaponSkill" then
            send_command('wait 0.2;gs c TP')
		end   
	end
	status_change(player.status)
end

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by not reading haste buffs. Are you saying you have sources of haste on, but it won't equip certain sets as you expect it to? If so, I need to know what your accuracy mode is set to, what haste buffs you have on, what set you expect it to be equipping, and what gear you are actually equipping.
 Phoenix.Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2016-07-30 18:06:16
Link | Citer | R

Hmm tried that fix and no good. Still frozen in set for whatever action was used last. Currently spamming Tenzens and have Haste/Marchx2 but the issue seems bigger, acc toggles are not currently doing anything either. Should be equipping Maxhaste but is only equipping normal tp set.
 Phoenix.Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2016-07-30 18:19:34
Link | Citer | R

edit- Acc toggle works fine until the appropriate buffs for maxhaste are applied (haste/marchx2), Normal TP and Midhaste seem to be working correctly. Geo Haste is triggering Maxhaste on its own even though rule is set up for geo haste + haste spell, and Marchx2/haste is causing the Acc array to not function along with aftercast to not work.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2016-07-30 18:33:41
Link | Citer | R

It is a problem with order of operations. Replace 532-540:
Code
        if ((buffactive.Haste and buffactive.March == 2) or (buffactive.Embrava and (buffactive.March == 2 or (buffactive.March and buffactive.Haste))) or (buffactive[580] and (buffactive.March or buffactive.Haste or buffactive.Embrava))) and equipSet["MaxHaste"] then
            equipSet = equipSet["MaxHaste"]
        end
        if ((buffactive.March == 1 and buffactive.Haste and buffactive["Haste Samba"]) or buffactive.March == 2 or buffactive[580]) and equipSet["MidHaste"] then
            equipSet = equipSet["MidHaste"]
        end
        if (buffactive.Embrava and (buffactive.March or buffactive.Haste)) and equipSet["EmbravaHaste"] then
            equipSet = equipSet["EmbravaHaste"]
        end
 Phoenix.Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2016-07-30 18:46:46
Link | Citer | R

Wonderful, thanks again! :D
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2016-08-05 14:58:05
Link | Citer | R

New Ambuscade items give Error on coding :

//addons/GearSwap/equip_processing lua:268: attempt to index field "?" (a nil value)

Code

name = res.items[items[to_bag_api(res.bags[cur_item.bag_id].english)][cur_item.slot].id][language]

(Resources)
Items.lua

There is no such thing as Jhakri Set on it or +1 for that matter.
Would be able to update it if I knew the Japanese of it.
Well, up to the other guys to do that part :D

Sorry~
 Ragnarok.Flippant
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2016-08-05 22:34:48
Link | Citer | R

Jhakri was already added to resources over two days ago, so I'm guessing your launcher is having problems updating. You can find and download the latest version of resource files manually from Windower's Github.
By Selindrile 2016-08-07 20:57:46
Link | Citer | R

Anyone know if there's a windower.register_event that triggers when party leader changes, or when you receive party leader?

Or something I can use that does the same thing?

I didn't see anything on the wiki but I might've missed it.
 Odin.Lygre
user: Dylaudid
By Odin.Lygre 2016-08-07 23:41:05
Link | Citer | R

Not that I'm aware of.
There is a way to do things when you give party/ally lead though
[+]
By Selindrile 2016-08-08 07:35:58
Link | Citer | R

I appreciate the answer, I shall continue looking.
 Carbuncle.Akivatoo
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Akivatoo
By Carbuncle.Akivatoo 2016-08-08 08:17:18
Link | Citer | R

hello everyone,
that took me few time to manage casting mode pld.
but i still encouter problem on it.

"sets.self_healing.DT" didn't work and idk why.
can anyone have tips to fix it ?
First Page 2 3 ... 106 107 108 ... 180 181 182