November Update Notes.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » November Update notes.
November Update notes.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-10-25 22:31:44
Link | Citer | R

not really
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-10-25 22:38:46
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
In the event major issues arise from checks and such, there is a possibility that we push the timing of the November version update back, and we appreciate your understanding.
that's a first
 Odin.Boleslaus
Serveur: Odin
user: boleslaus
By Odin.Boleslaus 2013-10-25 22:39:08
Link | Citer | R

shitty stats means ppl wont waste their time making them if delve r better
By Ophannus 2013-10-25 22:39:33
Link | Citer | R

There's a lot of random mobs in that artwork, typical Amano. The top left there's a black dragon(to the left of the purple snake) there's also a random Flammy looking mob in the ocean to the east and another leviathan looking reptile to the southwest of Hurkan.

Might see repeats of 119 weapons since there are 2 axes, one is WAR/BST and one is BST onry(safe to say the ilvl 116 axe will have a 119 version. Might end up being a Gun for COR or like a THF only dagger etc too...
 Odin.Boleslaus
By Odin.Boleslaus 2013-10-25 22:50:34
Link | Citer | R

to bad no new delve this version update
 Leviathan.Nitenichi
user: camaroz
By Leviathan.Nitenichi 2013-10-26 01:08:42
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Boleslaus said: »

no it's too bad people keep bitching about not getting ***, soon as this update more then covers things to do
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2013-10-26 03:21:31
Link | Citer | R

I think you left out a couple words there in your post.
 Odin.Boleslaus
By Odin.Boleslaus 2013-10-26 10:12:57
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Nitenichi said: »

no it's too bad people keep bitching about not getting ***, soon as this update more then covers things to do

im nt bitching bout anything im glad theres more bosses to kill but a delve release of the tree n bird wouldve been nice since theyve been out for a couple months now
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: kasain
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2013-10-26 10:26:33
Link | Citer | R

I doubt delve will be until after January. And I always expected it be 2014 and beyond.

Many people will have so much to do with REM upgrades to 99 and beyond as well as AF armor. Delve probably wont be until March next year. To compete against Elder scrolls online.
By Aikawa 2013-10-26 10:34:06
Link | Citer | R

im nt bitching bout anything im glad theres more bosses to kill but a delve release of the tree n bird wouldve been nice since theyve been out for a couple months now

and what about if next delve don't include those 2, ppl just guessing delve boss are the same as WKR... SE can change that anytime... they just did it once, no patter that you can affirm they will do it again.

Like @Presidentobama Said, sometime in 2014, Dic update will probably include the Relic/Empy armor update that was suppose to hit November,
By Pantafernando 2013-10-26 10:39:17
Link | Citer | R

Just would like delve could be in any place but cirdas cavern.
Sick of that layout.
 Odin.Boleslaus
By Odin.Boleslaus 2013-10-26 11:06:36
Link | Citer | R

Aikawa said: »

and what about if next delve don't include those 2, ppl just guessing delve boss are the same as WKR... SE can change that anytime... they just did it once, no patter that you can affirm they will do it again.

Like @Presidentobama Said, sometime in 2014, Dic update will probably include the Relic/Empy armor update that was suppose to hit November,

hmmm lets see here cziec wkr bee morimar wk trex foret wk shark guess what the delve nms are?
 Siren.Leocon
Serveur: Siren
user: Leocon
By Siren.Leocon 2013-10-26 11:19:07
Link | Citer | R

Have they actually said Relic and Empy armor was being updated too? I've only read Artifact... but I very easily could have missed it or misunderstood an update post heh.
By Chyula 2013-10-26 11:22:43
Link | Citer | R

this ***catch my eye the most and its about *** time.

November Adjustments to certain notorious monsters Shortening of spawn interval
Increase in drop rates for items

Gaitor for all!!!!!!!*** Ya!

Then this:

November Unlocking of weapon skills from empyrean weapons and Walk of Echoes weapons Set unlocking requirements

85 empy getting some love too?
 Bahamut.Malothar
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2013-10-26 11:27:51
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Leocon said: »
Have they actually said Relic and Empy armor was being updated too? I've only read Artifact... but I very easily could have missed it or misunderstood an update post heh.

In one of their teaser posts for the German forums, the upgrades specified were "relic, mythic, and empy weapons, and artifact, relic, and empy armor" however that seems to of been a mistranslation. I'd like to think at some point, they'll all be remade/+3'd to match Run and Geo's equivalents though.

Chyula said: »
Unlocking of weapon skills from empyrean weapons and Walk of Echoes weapons Set unlocking requirements

No love for 85s, the quoted part is in reference to a new Magian Trial path for WoE weapons that bypasses NM camping and seals. Based on what they said, this path sounds like it'll be much quicker, though possibly a little pricier. They went as far as to say "the new path is meant to be used going forward, while the old path is not" or something to that effect. 90 Empys and 99 WoE weapons will be used to unlock the WS through some other means. If you're midway on an old path WoE weapon though, I'd wait until after the update to complete it. They said they'll be lowering the mat costs (coins, die, residues) by more than half.
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2013-10-26 11:29:49
Link | Citer | R

Then this:

November Unlocking of weapon skills from empyrean weapons and Walk of Echoes weapons Set unlocking requirements

Level 90 emp and 99 WoE
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-26 11:32:11
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Demonjustin said: »
Well, this is a theory of mine...

Just to add potential zone lines.. There is a blocked zone line in Morimar on the South Western Edge of the map. It is south west of waypoint #4 by some spiders. There is also a blocked zone line on the North Western part of Yorica Weald as well. It is located to North West of waypoint #3.
By Chyula 2013-10-26 11:36:36
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »

Then this:

Level 90 emp and 99 WoE
Fine by me with the level 90 requirement, now wish they'll increase Plate drop rates.
 Bahamut.Malothar
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2013-10-26 11:45:04
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Phoenix.Demonjustin said: »
Well, this is a theory of mine...

Just to add potential zone lines.. There is a blocked zone line in Morimar on the South Western Edge of the map. It is south west of waypoint #4 by some spiders. There is also a blocked zone line on the North Western part of Yorica Weald as well. It is located to North West of waypoint #3.

To add another to this, the NW zoneline of Cirdas Caverns is still blocked as well. I wouldn't be surprised if all of the above mentioned zone lines connected to a single gates area that lead to Piedmont, considering they're all leading towards the N/NW direction of the map. From both the mission CSs and the art, we know that Piedmont is in the NW. The 7th has yet to be mentioned in the CSs, and there's far too many creatures (none of which has an adventurer with it, like the other 6 Naakuals) to say which direction or creature is the 7th Naakual.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-26 11:50:34
Link | Citer | R

well there is that "airship" and large white dragon at the bottom but thats just speculation/conjecture.
 Carbuncle.Nightmarelord
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: BushinNmL
By Carbuncle.Nightmarelord 2013-10-26 11:53:40
Link | Citer | R

Maybe a reason to come out of retirement finally...
 Bismarck.Phetty
user: Phetty
By Bismarck.Phetty 2013-10-26 13:06:51
Link | Citer | R

Then this:

Level 90 emp and 99 WoE
Where did they say this exactly? All I've seen is speculation about it and no info from SE.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-26 13:12:33
Link | Citer | R

Comes from FFXI Dev Tracker forums can't find the actual thread. It was posted last week.

Source is #648 from this page: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/33112-Level-99-Relic-Mythic-Empyrean-and-WoE-Weapons/page65
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-10-27 21:36:00
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Phetty said: »

Then this:

Level 90 emp and 99 WoE
Where did they say this exactly? All I've seen is speculation about it and no info from SE.

Also if you go to the link in the original post that made this thread it shows the empy WS thing there.
 Odin.Boleslaus
By Odin.Boleslaus 2013-10-29 14:50:49
Link | Citer | R

ok so if they r updating the af armor is that gonna inlude the af weapon? i would assume so since geo and runs weapons r 99. any thoughts?
 Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero 2013-10-30 23:09:37
Link | Citer | R

New one hours info is up, and SE still hates RDM. Link to the official post here

[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-10-31 00:11:16
Link | Citer | R

Yeah that RDM 2hr... what were they thinking lol.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2013-10-31 00:26:56
Link | Citer | R

I can't wait to steal sp abilities off of ...err...

Also, assuming they all stack, ES + RDM SP2 + Saboteur would probably give you a 3 minute sleep on pretty much every mob that isn't immune.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2013-10-31 00:50:20
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Geomancer
Widened Compass
Expands the range of geomancy spell effects.

People seem to be especially mad about the new RDM sp (understandably), but I'm having a hard time thinking of situations where the GEO one would useful. The idea behind 1-hour abilities is that, since they're so useful, you'd want to save them for clutch situations. I don't see how a bigger bubble would make much of a difference, unless it was so huge that I could stand out of range of Delve boss aoe attacks and still hit them with an indi spell (which I highly doubt is the case).
By minikomby 2013-10-31 01:30:42
Link | Citer | R

perosnally i dont see use for BST one
Beastmaster
Unleash
Increase Charm rate and reduces the recast time for Sic and Ready.
Charm WTF who still use that and recast for sick and ready, no real use when pets get tp so slow...

Monk
Inner Strength
Increases your max HP.
what happened to the counter ability, i remember they used to talk acount countering everything for MNK ability

Corsair
Cut Card
Reduces the recast time for party members' special abilities.
I just dont undertand this SP... we have wild card already, 3rd roll idea was something nice, let all rolls to be 11s or lucky numbers is another great idea but intead of that they giving us this, just dont undertand :/

Geomancer
Widened Compass
Expands the range of geomancy spell effects.
well with this ja, i wonder what is going to be the new range for indi spell and geo spells, if range is huge, geomace wont need to be too close of Monsters and can avoid take dmg, also all depend on if mobs have 20 range tp moves with death effect lol
[+]