I found that this is the most annoying one ; ;
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-11-10 14:38:07
Link | Citer | R

This should also be fixed though. Did you rerun the Windower launcher to get the newest files?
[+]
By Brulan 2014-11-10 16:24:03
Link | Citer | R

Well the mobs are "blinking" in dyna jeuno. And we just fought a yagudo in a here as well.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-11-11 22:49:37
Link | Citer | R

You should unload all addons/plugins and see if that fixes it. If it does, start reloading them one by one until it starts happening again, then tell us which one is responsible.
 Odin.Calipso
Serveur: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-11-11 22:51:09
Link | Citer | R

Blinking mobs can be caused by a faulty jazero(or gm flag?), just fyi.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-11-12 01:55:16
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, but the plugin JaZero was fixed, so it might be something external they are using.
 Odin.Calipso
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-11-14 20:22:59
Link | Citer | R

Regal pumps and Sokushitu Sune-Ate (and possibly other Unity stuff) doesn't seem to wanna work with GC. (Sorry if this is a known issue!)
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-11-15 11:16:04
Link | Citer | R

This was fixed earlier by the way. We forgot to update the plugin resources.
 Asura.Loire
Serveur: Asura
user: Bunnygod
By Asura.Loire 2014-11-15 12:41:23
Link | Citer | R

Have been noticing, even before the patch an issue with the disappearing chat log when you expand it that was typically remedied with using sandbox while dual and multi boxing becoming an issue over longer play sessions. In particular while using three characters during a lot of combat. Though this only affects one of the three.
 Odin.Rendra
user: Rendra
By Odin.Rendra 2014-11-15 12:53:57
Link | Citer | R

Is there a way to manually update the resources? Cause the new adoulin rings and gear isn't listed in the items_armor.xml
By Acacia 2014-11-16 10:31:24
Link | Citer | R

The Shortcuts addon doesn't work unless GearSwap is also loaded and even then it seems to try casting the spell twice.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-11-16 10:43:44
Link | Citer | R

Unload spellcast
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2014-11-16 10:46:48
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Rendra said: »
Is there a way to manually update the resources? Cause the new adoulin rings and gear isn't listed in the items_armor.xml

Look the item up on AH. Check the # in the URL. That is the number you put in the resource file. Then just copy/paste some other all jobs ring, swap the number and name (2 places to change the name). And you are done
[+]
By Acacia 2014-11-16 11:09:40
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Unload spellcast
I don't have Spellcast loaded >.>

If I unload GearSwap I get this error when casting (even if I select the spell from a menu):
Code
>> /song "Chocobo Mazurka" 39457
...A command error occurred.

And if GearSwap is loaded I get this:
Code
Acacia starts casting Chocobo Mazurka on Acacia.
Unable to cast spells at this time.

Edit: Also, I'm using the dev version
 Odin.Rendra
By Odin.Rendra 2014-11-17 12:13:12
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Eyrhika said: »

Look the item up on AH. Check the # in the URL. That is the number you put in the resource file. Then just copy/paste some other all jobs ring, swap the number and name (2 places to change the name). And you are done

Thank you.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-11-17 14:01:11
Link | Citer | R

Thank you.

The resources have been updated so this should not be necessary. In fact, it should never be necessary, if you just tell us about it here we can upload the new resources in minutes.
[+]
 Odin.Rendra
By Odin.Rendra 2014-11-17 18:25:48
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Arcon said: »

Thank you.

The resources have been updated so this should not be necessary. In fact, it should never be necessary, if you just tell us about it here we can upload the new resources in minutes.

Ok, Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware.
By GeneralRamuh 2014-11-25 05:39:42
Link | Citer | R

Acacia said: »
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Unload spellcast
I don't have Spellcast loaded >.>

If I unload GearSwap I get this error when casting (even if I select the spell from a menu):
Code
>> /song "Chocobo Mazurka" 39457
...A command error occurred.

Code

Edit: Also, I'm using the dev version

I also have this problem with pet commands that use ST <stnpc> or used from menu ... i found it went away when i unloaded shortcuts addon so i think its a problem with that add-on
By Crevox 2014-11-25 23:28:09
Link | Citer | R

Today I logged in, Windower updated, went to do an assault, tried to use a summoner pact and this happened:

The game lagged horribly and just spammed my chat with this (it kept going further down). It stops after a varying amount of time (2-10 seconds) and happens only with job abilities.

...I don't know what the cause of this is, but I'm glad I did an easy assault...

...any ideas?

EDIT: Well it seems to be shortcuts I guess? When I reloaded shortcuts and tried to use any job ability it does this:

Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-11-25 23:31:20
Link | Citer | R

Try //lua unloadall to unload all addons, then re-enable them one by one to see which one causes it. Although GearSwap and Shortcuts were the only things that changed recently to my knowledge.
By Crevox 2014-11-25 23:33:21
Link | Citer | R

Yeah it seems to be shortcuts. I unloaded that and everything is perfectly fine.
By fractalvoid 2014-11-25 23:55:33
Link | Citer | R

I've been getting the same thing. I use a gs command and it starts spamming "unable to cast spells" etc. Seems to fix itself after I unload gearswap and then reload. Only does it once per login (the first time I try and cast it seems)
 Bismarck.Dubai
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-11-26 02:34:24
Link | Citer | R

Crevox said: »
Today I logged in, Windower updated, went to do an assault, tried to use a summoner pact and this happened:

The game lagged horribly and just spammed my chat with this (it kept going further down). It stops after a varying amount of time (2-10 seconds) and happens only with job abilities.

...I don't know what the cause of this is, but I'm glad I did an easy assault...

...any ideas?

EDIT: Well it seems to be shortcuts I guess? When I reloaded shortcuts and tried to use any job ability it does this:

Similar thing happened to me earlier, went SMN to WoE and when I got that I went ahead and called a GM thinking its a game issue, but it seemed that it was a plug-in issue. F me.
 Sylph.Wonderangel
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Wonderangel 2014-11-26 07:27:02
Link | Citer | R

I got this issue too yesterday... SMN in Dynamis... that number should be the ID of the target.
 Bismarck.Dubai
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-11-26 13:38:22
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Arcon said: »
Try //lua unloadall to unload all addons, then re-enable them one by one to see which one causes it. Although GearSwap and Shortcuts were the only things that changed recently to my knowledge.

Whats the command to load everything all again at the same time?
 Siren.Sieha
Serveur: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2014-11-26 21:10:29
Link | Citer | R

something else odd is happening now. things like brd spells that change their acceptable targets based on buffs are not being recognized. Example if you have pianissimo on, the song will be cast on the brd still instead of on the target.
 Bismarck.Phaded
user: Phaded
By Bismarck.Phaded 2014-11-29 13:43:00
Link | Citer | R

Code

Shortcuts is still causing songs to double cast (same as the example above) which subsequently causes GearSwap to fail, has this been updated?
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2014-12-01 15:49:01
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Phaded said: »
Code

Shortcuts is still causing songs to double cast (same as the example above) which subsequently causes GearSwap to fail, has this been updated?
As of 12/1/2014 4:48PM EST, shortcuts appears still broken as I was getting the same exact message described above and none since I unloaded it.

Edit: I also noticed the double casting on RDM as well, not just songs.
 Siren.Sieha
Serveur: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2014-12-01 16:47:33
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Sieha said: »
something else odd is happening now. things like brd spells that change their acceptable targets based on buffs are not being recognized. Example if you have pianissimo on, the song will be cast on the brd still instead of on the target.

This is still happening as well. I am not sure if I am just not doing it right or what. I tried setting the PC target mode and making sure its on default which has caused this in the past but it seems to be ignoring that now.

I had my macros like "/victory march" so that it would work if I was targeting someone or not.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-12-01 18:07:18
Link | Citer | R

double casting isn't being caused by shortcuts, the server is unreliable as f*ck so it replies too slow causing the client to think it's message wasn't received and resend it

ie:

Client: MARCO
1 second passes
Client: MARCO
Server: POLO
1 second passes
Server: POLO

in this example, MARCO is you starting your cast and POLO is the server trying to make it begin(so the second one doesn't go through because you're already casting)
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 101 102 103