Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-08-03 20:27:59
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Geriond said: »
On the topics of missions, how does one get the second half of the assault achievement points (or how are you supposed to get them, if they're bugged)? I assume they're from doing the books during the mythic quests, but I've done that and never got any of the second 1000 points.

The LS Community only shows up to First Lieutenant. To get Captain, set Captain as your title (and log out, so the lscom picks up the change). When AH scans you and sees the title, it'll award you the Captain rank and fill out your points.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-08-06 10:34:54
Link | Citer | R

On a similar note, my profile doesn't show my Medal of Altana, I feel robbed of those 100 points!!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [47 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Hulkamania
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Hulkamania 2015-09-22 19:15:00
Link | Citer | R

I've tried the fixes but still no matter what missions will not show up in my profile. Everything else will for whatever reason, just not missions.
 Bahamut.Anklebiterr
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Anklebiterr 2015-09-23 05:31:46
Link | Citer | R

i am having the same problem. some missions are not showing up and i have flushed and tried everything for like a year now. still not fixed. i would really like those points for ranking.
By fillerbunny9 2015-09-27 10:24:34
Link | Citer | R

I am in a similar boat with progress actually having DISAPPEARED from my profile. (four relics, but I suddenly have Rank 0 in all nations.... lulz); it even shows my title as Captain currently but Assault Progress is still First Lieutenant. my WotG progress is easily a year out of date and a few months back I polished it off completely as well as Kupo d'etat just because.
By Aeyela 2015-09-27 10:28:39
Link | Citer | R

fillerbunny9 said: »
it even shows my title as Captain currently but Assault Progress is still First Lieutenant

I'm having that problem also; I've tried updating with Captain title from my LSC profile (it updated on here with the title), and then flushed from GW with the title as Captain; neither worked.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [177 days between previous and next post]
By Verda 2016-03-22 13:08:00
Link | Citer | R

I and many others are in the same boat still, I know it's probably legacy code at this point and maybe needs Scrag, but if this could get some attention I'd appreciate it. I got the title for Captain to show, but it still shows assaults 50% complete. I think at this point too the LSCom site is just completely borked, doesn't seem to matter who's character I try to load it gives that same error. I also beat ASA and it is showing it as only 14% complete. I think the assault one really prevalent though, for example if you look at Bismark.Dubai's profile it doesn't list their assault completed but they have multiple mythics so it must be a long standing issue, but if you look at some other top achievement people, they do have captain listed so perhaps it is random too? I remember you said you got some of the functionality of the LScom site to work through Guildwork, but might have to make that all because I think SE's attention given to the LSCom site is exactly zero and it's broken for every profile I try to view, even setting old titles and logging out won't fix it.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-03-22 13:30:59
Link | Citer | R

I've been working on removing as much need for the LSCOM as I can. Two problems:

- Mission progress isn't something Windower currently gives us, so the GW plugin isn't super useful there
- RL has been incredibly busy, so my free dev time has been scarcer than usual.

My current plan is to have the achievement parser key off of anything else I can use to determine mission completion - key items, SoA rings, etc. I need to fix the KI parser on the AH side too, GW side is finally fixed again.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-03-22 14:09:23
Link | Citer | R

Thank you Rooks!
 Asura.Evildemon
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Evildemon 2016-03-22 15:13:43
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I noticed all that myself. When I transferred servers my main char won't show up on LSCom site in about 4 months of being on Asura to link it. but my mule on same account and my alt's account show up ironically.

We as a community thank you Rooks for all your efforts! Along with the other Admins who've made this site great!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [234 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Alexaundria
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Alexaundria 2016-11-11 04:25:11
Link | Citer | R

Hi, sorry for the necro. X.x

Is there now a way to update missions? I get irrationally irritated at seeing 0 on my nation missions lol
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [188 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Boomerblitz
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Boomerblitz 2017-05-18 12:05:45
Link | Citer | R

Rooks,

Couldn't you just use job titles for mission completion? My job titles seem to be updating with no problem through the GW plugin.
Or at least make it so it can be manually changed.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1039 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Dibble
Serveur: Asura
user: Dibble
By Asura.Dibble 2020-03-22 14:49:19
Link | Citer | R

Could the Assault tracking tool be updated to just list all the Assaults and not rely on the (no longer available) Assault rank to display them?

Thanks
[+]