Forum » Windower » General » Lua Addon Ideas
Lua Addon Ideas
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Martel 2014-11-20 05:41:31
Link | Citer | R

I'd prefer not to put myself in a situation where a moment of absentmindedness could pour millions of gil down the drain.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-11-20 05:56:24
Link | Citer | R

I use my own autodropping addon, but the only time I see it mess up is when I'm doing multi-harvests in mog garden. SE must do something strange with the inventory IDs there. The mistake just drops something not on the list that I recently harvested and would have wanted to keep, like an ebony log or something. It's hardly worth turning the addon off for.
 Asura.Reichleiu
Serveur: Asura
user: Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2014-11-20 08:11:41
Link | Citer | R

Would there be a way to develop a parse that reads how much HP you are taking away from the Monster instead of how much damage is being registered in the chat log? It has bothered me for a long time how wildly inaccurate a parse can be when 1 DD is doing a single hit WS for 15k damage and another is doing a multi-hit WS for the same amount. If they each weaponskill a monster with 2k HP left one gets credit for 15k damage, the other only gets credit for the damage dealt by the first hit of their WS.

I could go into more detail but I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from.

I would just like a more accurate representation of how effective people are as DDs. Spamming your WS on fodder for nice 15k bursts pads the parse but does not really show how effective you actually are in most situations.

This is why parsing a boss fight vs parsing something like a full delve or incursion run will often give you much different results.
 Siren.Sieha
Serveur: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2014-11-20 08:17:40
Link | Citer | R

I know this is boarder line on the no no section but I personally would like a port of all seeing eye for windower4. >.> maybe its just me but sometimes I like seeing dead bodies of my enemies. not like abyssea ??? popping is a challenge now so its not as big of a 'cheat' as it used to be~

Also this might already be there but a new working version of pricer.

I also love to have all plugins work like scoreboard, and ffxidb where you can click and drag them where you want it.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-11-20 08:57:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Reichleiu said: »
Would there be a way to develop a parse that reads how much HP you are taking away from the Monster instead of how much damage is being registered in the chat log? It has bothered me for a long time how wildly inaccurate a parse can be when 1 DD is doing a single hit WS for 15k damage and another is doing a multi-hit WS for the same amount. If they each weaponskill a monster with 2k HP left one gets credit for 15k damage, the other only gets credit for the damage dealt by the first hit of their WS.

I could go into more detail but I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from.

I would just like a more accurate representation of how effective people are as DDs. Spamming your WS on fodder for nice 15k bursts pads the parse but does not really show how effective you actually are in most situations.

This is why parsing a boss fight vs parsing something like a full delve or incursion run will often give you much different results.

man you really are sore about that

nobody's doing 15k with a 1-hit fudo, ever, and parsing it would require an accurate way to get mob's max hp/remaining hp, which we don't have
 Asura.Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2014-11-20 09:07:46
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
an accurate way to get mob's max hp/remaining hp, which we don't have

This was what I was looking for

I'm using 15k to make a point. Whether its 8k or 10000000k doesn't matter, its still not accurate. That is my only point.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-11-20 09:13:30
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Reichleiu said: »
This was what I was looking for

I'm using 15k to make a point. Whether its 8k or 10000000k doesn't matter, its still not accurate. That is my only point.
it's also not accurate if you give 1 DD the entirety of SC damage, if you count damage into stoneskin or a physical resistant phase, etc.. a parse isn't meant to be an end-all decision on who is the best

take it for what it is, an easy way to measure your accuracy, anyone who drools over parse results is a moron
 Asura.Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2014-11-20 09:54:12
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
it's also not accurate if you give 1 DD the entirety of SC damage, if you count damage into stoneskin or a physical resistant phase, etc.. a parse isn't meant to be an end-all decision on who is the best

take it for what it is, an easy way to measure your accuracy, anyone who drools over parse results is a moron

This needed to be said twice
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-11-20 10:51:58
Link | Citer | R

I added a new drop-only list to Treasury, I'm just testing a few more things before I push it out. It's configured to drop only what is on the drop list and pass what is on both the drop list and the pass list. If someone can give me a good reason for why it should not pass things on the drop list, let me know and I'll adjust it.

Also, a change from current behavior. Currently if an item is on both the lot and pass list, it will pass. I changed it so that if an item is on the lot list that will take priority over both the drop list and pass list. Again, if there are any objections to that let me know.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2014-12-18 16:14:17
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
I use my own autodropping addon, but the only time I see it mess up is when I'm doing multi-harvests in mog garden. SE must do something strange with the inventory IDs there. The mistake just drops something not on the list that I recently harvested and would have wanted to keep, like an ebony log or something. It's hardly worth turning the addon off for.

Couldn't you make a rule to simply disable treasury when you are in the garden's zone?

Leviathan.Arcon said: »
I added a new drop-only list to Treasury, I'm just testing a few more things before I push it out. It's configured to drop only what is on the drop list and pass what is on both the drop list and the pass list. If someone can give me a good reason for why it should not pass things on the drop list, let me know and I'll adjust it.

Also, a change from current behavior. Currently if an item is on both the lot and pass list, it will pass. I changed it so that if an item is on the lot list that will take priority over both the drop list and pass list. Again, if there are any objections to that let me know.

Umm, maybe a way to set parameters to pass on all the rest if you have at least one in your inventory already? Cell's for salvage... It could be two rules, if you are collecting pop item's for instance, lot until winning 1, pass on the rest that drop for your team, cycle your pop items on kills. rinse repeat.

Once per zone type one too, lot til it drops, pass all other's til the end of a run....

Those are my only two suggestions?
 Valefor.Ophannus
Serveur: Valefor
user: Ophannus
By Valefor.Ophannus 2014-12-18 16:25:11
Link | Citer | R

Is there a plugin or addon already that automatically targets and expends keys on abyssea chests? I know MyProject had a function for chests where if you within like 2-3yalms from a pyxis, it would automatically use a key without having to target it. Makes for easy keying for parties or for dual boxing.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-12-21 01:27:39
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draugo said: »

Umm, maybe a way to set parameters to pass on all the rest if you have at least one in your inventory already? Cell's for salvage... It could be two rules, if you are collecting pop item's for instance, lot until winning 1, pass on the rest that drop for your team, cycle your pop items on kills. rinse repeat.

Once per zone type one too, lot til it drops, pass all other's til the end of a run....

Those are my only two suggestions?

I added a separate drop list now, which means you can put items in there now. I'll also add an auto-pass feature for rare items, i.e. that will make you pass on any rare item you already possess. However I've had a lot of situations where I didn't want that (like keeping an Abyssea trigger in the treasure pool while waiting to use the current one, to immediately lot on it after usage), so you'll have to use it with some caution. Maybe I'll limit that function to equipment only, although that still wouldn't help with Salvage cells. But making another list for just that one use case… I'm not sure if that's worth it. I'll welcome any suggestions.
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2014-12-29 13:10:59
Link | Citer | R

2 suggestions. We have auto echo, and after doing some dualbox Shadowlord v2 fights, I find that auto holy water would be nice. Maybe antidotes and/or any other meds? Also, would it be possible to add the ability to hide scoreboard? That way its not as in the way, but once the fighting is over you can pull it up and look at damage/acc. Also for scoreboard, would there be a way to add defensive stats much like kparse had? Things like evade rate, guard rate, cure effieciency, ect.
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2014-12-29 13:12:19
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Ophannus said: »
Is there a plugin or addon already that automatically targets and expends keys on abyssea chests? I know MyProject had a function for chests where if you within like 2-3yalms from a pyxis, it would automatically use a key without having to target it. Makes for easy keying for parties or for dual boxing.

This would be great, but I would really like to at least be able to pick which type of chests is auto opened. I remember it being hard/impossible to see what kind of chest a blue chest is without checking it, but I would not want to spend keys on gold chests much in a XP party.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-12-29 13:32:48
Link | Citer | R

//sb visible already hides it.

More automation is unlikely to make it into the repository.
By Nazrious 2014-12-29 13:37:09
Link | Citer | R

I know there was a plugin that read your spellcast xml and would transfer gear automatically when you changed Jobs.

Is there a plugin, or anyway to make/adapt one to trigger when your lua loads for gearswap and swap gear into inventory/wardrobe?
Or at least inventory and wont bug out if it gets returns that it is unable to move gear out/into wardrobe for some reason.
 Siren.Noxzema
user: Noxzema
By Siren.Noxzema 2015-01-02 03:26:26
Link | Citer | R

Is it possible to combine LL and Itemizer? i.e if seals/ tales/currency etc drops, Itemizer moves the partial stack into your inventory to pick up the new item, then back into your sack/satchel etc.

Edit: Also, is there way to do a similar thing with lockstyle gear? So you hit the macro, it moves the set into your inventory and equips, sets lockstyle, unequips and moves back into the sack?
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-01-02 04:48:41
Link | Citer | R

Byrth is working on an addon that might be able to do the former. The latter deserves its own addon, and would definitely work as long as the gear remains accessible (i.e. you don't try to equip something from your locker when it expired) and your inventory was not full.
By Miang 2015-01-02 05:13:06
Link | Citer | R

Adjusting autoinvite to allow party and alliance leader to be moved around, and to invite control from party chat. e.g. Player1 invite Player2, where Player1 is the party leader. Maybe too much automation to be allowed, but it's always annoying at events when a party leader is afk and we need to invite someone or reform.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-01-02 05:13:56
Link | Citer | R

Before developing anything concerning /lockstyle I'd wait for the advanced version to be released by SE.
Judging by Matsui's claims in december it should be released in the january or february patch, if it doesn't get delayed further.
 Ragnarok.Sharain
user: Sharain
By Ragnarok.Sharain 2015-01-02 07:37:10
Link | Citer | R

Nazrious said: »
I know there was a plugin that read your spellcast xml and would transfer gear automatically when you changed Jobs.

Is there a plugin, or anyway to make/adapt one to trigger when your lua loads for gearswap and swap gear into inventory/wardrobe?
Or at least inventory and wont bug out if it gets returns that it is unable to move gear out/into wardrobe for some reason.
Gearcollector? It doesn't do it automatically on lua loading, but you can export lua to xml (gs export sets xml) and then have gearcollector collect based on the xml. Not reinventing the wheel and all that. :P

By the way, export goes to export folder in gearswap folder, you need to move it to SpellCast folder for gearcollector to find it.

Lakshmi.Eyrhika said: »
2 suggestions. We have auto echo, and after doing some dualbox Shadowlord v2 fights, I find that auto holy water would be nice. Maybe antidotes and/or any other meds?
I think you can currently do it in gearswap. :) For example

function buff_change(buff, gain)
if buff == "Curse" and gain then
send_command('input /item "Holy Water" <me>')

Change buff to whatever to use other meds. That's simplistic and might have issue if you're midaction, perhaps it'd be safer to do something like

function buff_change(buff, gain)
if buff == "Curse" and gain then
if midaction() then
buff_change(buff, gain)
else
send_command('input /item "Holy Water" <me>')

That should theoretically loop till you're not midaction, and then use holy water.
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Darvamos 2015-01-05 06:10:03
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
By the way, export goes to export folder in gearswap folder, you need to move it to SpellCast folder for gearcollector to find it.
This might not be true Arcon said he was going to have GC start checking the export folder. IDK if he added it and can't check atm.
 Quetzalcoatl.Taberif
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Taberif
By Quetzalcoatl.Taberif 2015-01-08 18:00:09
Link | Citer | R

Would love a player-list add-on. Something similar to blacklist without the blocking. Multiple color coded lists that we can use for our own purposes.

example: players who have horrible skills that i dont want to invite, i can added to redlist
when said name pops up in chatlog its highlighted red.
 Cerberus.Conagh
Serveur: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-08 18:02:25
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Taberif said: »
Would love a player-list add-on. Something similar to blacklist without the blocking. Multiple color coded lists that we can use for our own purposes.

example: players who have horrible skills that i dont want to invite, i can added to redlist
when said name pops up in chatlog its highlighted red.

It's called blacklist with different Colors already.

Its an addon has functions so ie red is ls
blue is a lolwtf useless player.
White is friend etc
[+]
 Siren.Noxzema
user: Noxzema
By Siren.Noxzema 2015-01-26 20:25:55
Link | Citer | R

Is there any way of changing the display for Scoreboard, I'm wanting to switch the DPS column for current acc %. IMO it would be more beneficial to see how your acc is on the fly, instead of dps.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-26 21:48:07
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Noxzema said: »
Is there any way of changing the display for Scoreboard, I'm wanting to switch the DPS column for current acc %. IMO it would be more beneficial to see how your acc is on the fly, instead of dps.

Download this include and add this inyour Gearswap

https://github.com/Conagh/Gearswap/blob/master/Cona-Include.lua
Code
include('Cona-Include.lua')
D = 224
fSTR = 32.55
attacks = 0
hits = 0
trend = {}
trend_write_pos = 0
define_user_functions()
options = { usePDT = false, meleeMode = 'DD', autopilot = false,
HUD = { x = 100, y = 100, visible = true, trendSize = 25 }
}
build_HUD()

the D and fSTR are not required, I added them for the pDIF parsers (which can amend sets by doing if pDIF < 2.0 then do x).

It can be modified to show all members acc.

Left side shows your overall acc, right shows your acc over the last 45 hits.

The options are not needed but if you dual box or wish to add autonomy to your GS file to swap to higher acc sets, this would do that for you after adding a few rules, although you can just refer to the value of Recent Acc like pDIF does and amend thusly.

on a side Note:

I'll be adding a few features once I'm done field testing to make sure there's no errors i.e a rule for Vectors to amend sets for Thieves (which should work for Motes and normal files) to amend sets based on your position I.E Your a PLD and the mob isn't facing you, you swap to a high DD set rather than PDT (Assuming target uses conal attacks not AoE) which parses on every attack for quick updates (I'll add a check timer every 2 milliseconds as well eventually to stop it being buggy but testing still and relative usefullness may be lacking for PLD).

Honestly Vectors is more useful for THF using SA without Bully or wanting Ambush merits and the TA +5 Body on when behind a mob but uses something else when not etc.

Potentially moving the curaga rules and auto sublimation from the WHM file I have and adding to this with job checks for each part so you can use it on others jobs where viable etc.

Just figured I'd put this here for those wanting something a little different.

At some point I'll make a monster table with Damage resistances / bonuses and exlusions i.e Tojil etc as this does screw with the pDIF parser but you can just use a toggle for that for now ~

Didn't announce prior as it's not finished!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2015-03-02 18:46:14
Link | Citer | R

New Idea:
Overlay plugin for tablet PC's, things like a macro bar always up for touch screens, and things like a functioning d-pad. So people can play their 3g enabled windoze tablets without all the old school wired fuss we use.

XI want's to be free! Maybe something while the tablet is not plugged into power, it automatically downgrades the graphic settings a bit to help a battery last?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [51 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Proxia
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Proxia
By Bismarck.Proxia 2015-04-22 12:35:59
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Busta said: »
Not sure if this has been said but Addon for enmity/hate list tracking?
Be great to know who's next on a hate list

Also very doable, once we figure out how exactly the enmity changes affected the respective spells and abilities.

I know that enmity has changed recently, but was this original project over done? I don't see a plugin/addon that does it but wasn't sure if it was included as a portion of another.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-04-22 12:41:44
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Proxia said: »

Also very doable, once we figure out how exactly the enmity changes affected the respective spells and abilities.

I know that enmity has changed recently, but was this original project over done? I don't see a plugin/addon that does it but wasn't sure if it was included as a portion of another.

I made a basic Lua one for RNG before the emnity updates, but it was buggy, it sorta worked though
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2015-04-22 14:02:44
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Bismarck.Proxia said: »

I made a basic Lua one for RNG before the emnity updates, but it was buggy, it sorta worked though
While I'd love an enmity tracker, I don't really see how this could possibly be made accurate for anyone but the player using it. And that would pretty heavily limit its usefulness.

I mean, how would you tell how much enmity +/- anyone else is using? For yourself, you could have it reference a table where you enter the values for your actions manually. But for the rest of the party/ally?

Now, just knowing where your own enmity stands is still somewhat useful. A tank could watch it and know when they hit the enmity cap, then do just enough to maintain enmity and focus on DPS.

But as a DD, or healer, knowing how close you are to the enmity cap is not terribly helpful. You need to know how close you are to the Tank's, or DD's, enmity. Although, if you do approach the cap you can be sure you'd pull hate at that point. <,<

Oh, and full and partial hate resets would really screw with it.

And, as mentioned, we'd need to retest dmg enmity gain. And the effects of enmity+ gear on dmg taken enmity loss.

Also, mob level is a factor in determining the enmity modifier for damage dealt. So you'd need to know the mob level to accurately calculate it. And we pretty much never know the mob's level in anything that matters.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29