Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 311 312 313 ... 831 832 833
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-08-30 14:30:58
Link | Citer | R

No. They just unlocked all 3 nation fights plus fiat lux for everyone for a week if you had the rank to do them.
By Robbie 2014-08-30 14:33:08
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
No. They just unlocked all 3 nation fights plus fiat lux for everyone for a week if you had the rank to do them.

Cheers buddy
 Cerberus.Doctorugh
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Doctorugh
By Cerberus.Doctorugh 2014-09-02 08:07:03
Link | Citer | R

Having trouble finding OAT proc on wildskeeper augment weapons. I thought it was 40%, can someone confirm this for me?
By Pantafernando 2014-09-02 15:01:49
Link | Citer | R

Hi.

Gonna start some crafting in the campaign we gonna have day 5, so would like to ask what options/gear we have to maximize the skill up rate.

Thanks in advance.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-09-02 16:15:50
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Hi.

Gonna start some crafting in the campaign we gonna have day 5, so would like to ask what options/gear we have to maximize the skill up rate.

Thanks in advance.

kitron macaroon, and ionis, and shawl. That's it~ Adoulin crafting rings if you want to count those.

Proper moonphase/direction as per belief system.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-02 17:18:20
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
Proper moonphase/direction as per belief system.
From the scriptures of the Crafting Church of Vana'diel.
 Sylph.Kawar
Serveur: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-09-04 13:15:46
Link | Citer | R

i just did the rest of cop last night after putting it off for years seeing as i did not want the story to end.Now i ask is every thing i am hearing about seekers story true is it on the level of CoP or better?

i am not talking fighting any thing i am talking 100% story.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2014-09-04 13:36:01
Link | Citer | R

Cipher of Sakura's alter ego

How do I obtain this one?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-04 13:37:14
Link | Citer | R

It was a limited campaign. But if you are eligible for a mog pell in the next days you might chose to spend it on that one.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2014-09-04 13:37:42
Link | Citer | R

Oh just saw that, hope they bring it back soon :<
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2014-09-04 13:38:42
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kawar said: »
i just did the rest of cop last night after putting it off for years seeing as i did not want the story to end.Now i ask is every thing i am hearing about seekers story true is it on the level of CoP or better?

It's terrible. Only last couple of cutscenes have been decent.

Sechs is the only one who says this is the best. Idk man, I'm a huge fan of missions and I'm pretty disappointed with this expansion.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-09-04 13:43:25
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »

Sechs is the only one who says this is the best. Idk man, I'm a huge fan of missions and I'm pretty disappointed with this expansion.

Liked WotG the most myself, I just wish it hadn't been so drawn out over so much time to make so many people lose interest.
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2014-09-04 13:49:39
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Doctorugh said: »
Having trouble finding OAT proc on wildskeeper augment weapons. I thought it was 40%, can someone confirm this for me?
Yes, it's 40%OAT.
By Heimdel 2014-09-04 13:51:08
Link | Citer | R

I'm having problems with getign credit for some the emerience quest. Specifically whm feet and bst axe. I never reset the quest far as I know so can't figure out why they are not being counted. Is there some options c/s or npc to talk to that completes it?
 Sylph.Kawar
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-09-04 14:07:00
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »

Liked WotG the most myself, I just wish it hadn't been so drawn out over so much time to make so many people lose interest.
I my self thing the best story line in the game is CoP but now that it is over i think i will do seekers to give it a shot more then getting my dinner invite.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Serveur: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-04 14:11:11
Link | Citer | R

If you did it one release at a time, the incongruities aren't as apparent as if you do it all in one shot. I found I liked it a lot less when I blasted through it in one go than when I did it piecemeal. The fact that it was written by multiple dev teams starts getting to you, because the dialog and the way people talk breaks the immersion.
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2014-09-04 14:44:13
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Jassik said: »

If you did it one release at a time, the incongruities aren't as apparent as if you do it all in one shot. I found I liked it a lot less when I blasted through it in one go than when I did it piecemeal. The fact that it was written by multiple dev teams starts getting to you, because the dialog and the way people talk breaks the immersion.
Try SoA CS >.> Long and Stuff :X
By Zoltar 2014-09-05 07:24:44
Link | Citer | R

Can I send the subjob-unlock items to my mule? ie: crab apron, damselfly worm, majicked skull
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-09-05 10:39:17
Link | Citer | R

The double synth skill up is tonight right? Or is it going on right now.
 Bismarck.Inference
user: Inference
By Bismarck.Inference 2014-09-05 10:42:05
Link | Citer | R

Tonight, I woke up thinking the same thing then remembered how time zones work.
By Pantafernando 2014-09-05 11:51:57
Link | Citer | R

Hi.

How much is the racc yoichi provides over another 119 bow?
I heard 140 racc but looking bg, its 40 racc from weapon plus 20 racc from aftermath. So, is there another racc bonus?

Thanks in advance.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-09-05 12:24:50
Link | Citer | R

namas has a built in 100 r.acc that apex doesn't, if you're considering samurai

coro has the same acc bonus though
[+]
By Lebeau 2014-09-05 12:58:51
Link | Citer | R

Is there a song that has a shorter reach than 20 yalms when using string? I'd test myself, but I'm not on nor will I be for a few days.

Thanks!
 Bismarck.Pebbs
user: Saeyent
By Bismarck.Pebbs 2014-09-06 00:53:47
Link | Citer | R

Any recommendations on how to get back up to speed with the changes in FFXI since just before Adoulin?
By Blazed1979 2014-09-06 01:51:53
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Pebbs said: »
Any recommendations on how to get back up to speed with the changes in FFXI since just before Adoulin?
If you had any gil, buy delve clears. Just sit there, and leech the delve clears. Its like a super adrenaline injection after comatose.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-09-06 02:17:09
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Pebbs said: »
Ignore useless posts that say "get right into Delve and other end-game stuff", but instead play at your own speed. Anyway, as far as actual stuff, check out Records of Eminence (started within your Quest log), which is a simple way of getting bonuses for all sorts of little accomplishments within the game. For example, killing specific NMs, or certain types of monsters, or dealing high amounts of damage. They reward you with exp and a currency called "sparks", which are points you can exchange for decent weapons, armor, and other items.

Other than that, hitting up Home Points throughout the game will help you get around now that you can teleport from each one. They also added a bunch more, such as at burning circles. Also check out Trust, a system that lets you summon NPCs from around the world to help in battle.

Once you feel sorta situated, the big things since Adoulin came out are:
- Sacred Kindred Crest BCs, which use a new kind of beastmen's seal from 99+ enemies. You can set the difficulty level in these BCs, and have some useful items, such as those needed to upgrade artifact and relic armor.
- Skirmish, battling random enemies and NMs for augmentable weapons/armor (with varying levels of ease and satisfaction)
- Reives, which are kinda like a small-scale version of Campaign, but you fight monster nests and obstacles instead of fortifications. There are also Reives against powerful monsters which give out some good weapons and armor than can be given (good) augments of your choosing
- Delve, a battlefield thing against regular enemies and powerful NMs, including a strong boss at the end. Most of the enemies here are very high level but have very valuable drops.
- High-Tier Missions, rematches against old mission BCs like Tenzen, Divine Might, Shadow Lord, etc. Requires key items bought with merit points and having already cleared the old missions. Like Delve, among the highest level enemies and some of the most rewarding. Can set the difficulty in these fights as you prefer though.
[+]
 Hades.Triet
Serveur: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2014-09-06 02:24:12
Link | Citer | R

There was a forum, at least I think, that had info on which stones gave which augments on weapons for the new Alluvion Skirmish, anyone happen to have that page bookmarked? I think the search function for the forums is down. Unless its just me D:

Edit: Found it! I was looking in the wrong section. D:
 Bismarck.Pebbs
user: Saeyent
By Bismarck.Pebbs 2014-09-06 12:04:03
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Ignore useless posts that say "get right into Delve and other end-game stuff", but instead play at your own speed.
Thank you Jeanpaul, appreciate the reminder of how this game can go :)

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Once you feel sorta situated, the big things since Adoulin came out are:

The information provided was all good, and really has helped me realize that playing will likely be my best course of action.

Is bg-wiki still good for info, or should I be looking at gamerescape and ffxiclopedia as well?
First Page 2 3 ... 311 312 313 ... 831 832 833