Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20685 20686 20687 ... 22565 22566 22567
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-19 14:14:32
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Dualshockers: Since we're leaving the PS3 and you can expand upwards with the specs. Will you be patching for PS4 Pro support? And will there be support for Nintendo Switch?

Yoshida: Rather than using the PS4 Pro's power to adapt to say 4K display, we're thinking of using it for game performance. We've begun work on a Pro patch and hope to have details soon. I've mentioned this before with Xbox One inquiries - I want the game to have as many platforms as possible. The one condition we have is that we can continue the cross world matching. If we can clear that, then a version on Switch is something we'd consider.
 Sylph.Cherche
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-02-19 14:37:52
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Not really a fair test with how the sword is secured but katanas do stay bent, they don't spring back like European swords
Doesn't even seem like it was properly tempered either.
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-02-19 14:47:24
Link | Citer | R

I don't think butt is on googles naughty list right?
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-19 14:59:56
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Cherche said: »
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Not really a fair test with how the sword is secured but katanas do stay bent, they don't spring back like European swords
Doesn't even seem like it was properly tempered either.

The only thing I found on the youtube video for it is this comment but I don't know how true it is

Quote:
No I watched the whole documentary. The katana and german long sword were made by the same smith, he uses traditional methods to make swords manly katanas and knifes to sell them (up to 10 000 €) he lives from that so that's why the TV crew went to him to make the katana and the longsword, he is also an expert in kenjutsu if I recall correctly, both katana and longsword are of highest quality.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-02-19 15:19:12
Link | Citer | R

the thing i read even said that they imported materials from japan to keep it authentic.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-19 15:33:10
Link | Citer | R

That stupid dinner..Imma spend the whole night drinking water now.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-02-19 15:38:55
Link | Citer | R

what did you eat?
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-02-19 15:42:00
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-19 15:42:01
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy tear soup
By Bloodrose 2017-02-19 16:25:24
Link | Citer | R

Grilled Drac-bear salad.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-19 16:25:32
Link | Citer | R

http://gamerescape.com/2017/02/19/when-musicians-collide-nobuo-uematsu-masayoshi-soken-recap/

Quote:
You both worked together on Final Fantasy XIV, so how did that start? How did you meet?

Nobuo Uematsu: First and foremost, I was with Squaresoft doing music and Soken joined afterwards, so he’s sort of my junior. But because we were never on the same project together, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him in the office. After work, when I’d go to the pub, I see him there.

Masayoshi Soken: I can say this now that I’m older, but the reason that I wasn’t at work in the daytime is because I was out gambling. One can get quite an appetite gambling during the day, but the pay wasn’t very good having just entered Square, so I’d think “Who is going to feed me?” and realize “I should go out with this guy! He looks like he could afford to cover it!” I know you paid for a lot of my meals, by the way. Thank you.

Nobuo Uematsu: I didn’t tell you this then, but that was actually just the company’s money. Still, though, every time we get together for drinks I would have to wonder, “What’s he going to do…?”

Masayoshi Soken: I wasn’t a model company man.

Nobuo Uematsu: There are more than a few pubs that don’t want Square Enix coming back to their establishment. It’s his fault, though.

Masayoshi Soken: …It’s true… But we had fun!

Nobuo Uematsu: It was a good era.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-02-19 16:27:12
Link | Citer | R

Sounds like my type of guy, that Soken.
Serveur: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-02-19 16:36:14
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By volkom 2017-02-19 17:01:24
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »

thank you for this
[+]
By volkom 2017-02-19 17:06:42
Link | Citer | R

now we need lina to do this for tracer
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-19 17:11:17
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Masayoshi Soken: The older you get, the harder it is to stay awake, though, isn’t it? The only time we have to game is at night, and now I lack the energy.

Nobuo Uematsu: Lately I’ve been going to be around 11 and getting up around 5. Between 5 and 8 I create a lot of music. I’m so productive during those hours.

Masayoshi Soken: That’s not drinking time?

Nobuo Uematsu: No, that’s a little earlier…

Masayoshi Soken: I haven’t worked with you a lot, so it’s hard to imagine you doing anything but drinking.

Nobuo Uematsu: <laughing> That goes both ways! Some people aren’t very productive when they drink at night, but that’s not me. I can take a beer or wine to my computer and work there.

Masayoshi Soken: I tend to take off my clothes when I drink. I’m not very productive.

Nobuo Uematsu: I probably shouldn’t tell this story here, but … Back at Square, when we did a lot of drinking together, we’d have the seniors on one end and the new employees up on the front. One night, I had to use the restroom and when I came back, all the new guys – Soken included – had removed their pants and were just drinking there like nothing was different.

Masayoshi Soken: You didn’t get mad at us, so it was cool, right? You were just laughing along!

Nobuo Uematsu: I love a good prank. Oh, sorry, are we still supposed to be talking about music?

Masayoshi Soken: We have hundreds of these stories, if we start we probably won’t get back to music. It’s okay, though, we’re running out of time anyway.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-02-19 17:34:55
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
now we need lina to do this for tracer
I was looking for one for Tracer, Mercy, and...I admit, D.va.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-19 17:53:02
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-02-19 18:49:48
Link | Citer | R

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2017-02-19 19:53:01
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-02-19 20:04:46
Link | Citer | R

Thank God Drac survived yesterday's terrorist attack.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-02-19 20:08:38
Link | Citer | R

i'm still not ready to talk about last night in sweeden. too soon. SAD!
By Bloodrose 2017-02-19 20:28:19
Link | Citer | R

Earth Schutz's are easy!
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2017-02-19 21:02:30
Link | Citer | R

Bloodrose said: »
Earth Schutz's are easy!

I'm an Earth Grrl, and I admit, I'm pretty #@$%ing easy. :p

I did really enjoy that movie...it was so quirky, and started off the careers of Damon Wayans, Jeff Goldblum, and Jim Carrey. ^^;; But as it turns out, it wasn't the first Goldblum film I'd actually seen--he was actually in the very first Death Wish...I had just never made the cognitive connection that it was him. Sort of like how that young Laurence Fishburne snuck his way into Apocalypse Now lol. ^^;;

Faelar said: »
Candlejack said: »
I am hip-deep in another Golden Sun: Dark Dawn playthrough... purely because I enjoy the punishment.

You better have played Golden Sun and The Lost Age first!
Dark Dawn wasnt THAT bad, it just wasn't anywhere near as good as the first two. They kinda set the bar REALLY high. It's hard to achieve perfection three times in a row.

I did like the Golden Sun series, but only years after it went to emulation--when it first came out on the GBA, I confused it for ボクらの太陽...which I had felt at the time was just a weird gimmicky game with it's solar-photo-cells on the cartridge LOL, so I never gave either one a chance. :p
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-19 21:48:43
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-02-19 22:43:33
Link | Citer | R

Edit: I know the spelling's off and I dun care.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20685 20686 20687 ... 22565 22566 22567